CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe what happens with Rikki in 416 leaves things open-ended.
And then everybody waits with bated breath for the next episode--but haha! We have fooled you! They merely talked, and Danny and Lindsay's perfect heart of love remains unblemished!!1!

*yawn* Man, I hope it's not that dumb. Pretending to add complexity, depth, conflict--but LOL-not-really! :rolleyes:

Well, who knows--maybe it will be a back-and-forth or gradual thing. Or not. Maybe Danny will end up in the back of the serial killer's cab and then he will have that breakdown midway through season five, trying to decide whether he wants to be with Rikki or Lindsay or if tomato is a fruit or a vegetable... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has seeds inside, it's a fruit! And so is a cucumber! (The fruit vs vegetable debate is surprisingly fun, but I'll try to refrain--off-topic and all.)

Well, who knows--maybe it will be a back-and-forth or gradual thing.
Yeah, I guess we're all gonna have to wait and see. Let's hope the writers, at least, know what they're going for. :p

It has seeds inside, it's a fruit! And so is a cucumber! (The fruit vs vegetable debate is surprisingly fun, but I'll try to refrain--off-topic and all.)

And it's going to drive Danny to maaaaaadnesss!!! :scream: :eek: :scream:

:lol: And for some reason, in my head I heard Conan O'Brien saying, "This is maaaadness!"

Got the TV Guide in the mail today. It talks about the returning shows. Here's what they say about NY:

Where we left off Danny and Lindsay solved a case of a charred street racer, while Mac and Stella linked a restroom drowning to an imprisoned killer.

What's next "We're going to kick off with a bang." CSI creator Anthony E. Zuiker says. The first episode is the culmination of the Second Life internet murder story that aired in October. The team gets a tip that gorgeous assassin Suspect X is lying dead in a warehouse. But is she?

Relationship games Jessalyn Gilsig arrives as a comely political player who catches Mac's eye. But the flame cools for lovebirds Lindsay and Danny.

Under the microscope The team is investigated when a higher authority takes an interest in their work. Stella has "an experience that will change her life forever," Zuiker says.

Episodes left 7.

I needed something to lift my gloom and doom outlook a bit. Thank you TV Guide. I'm still being cautiously optimistic even though a big part of me wants to go straight to the squeeing and happy dance. :beer:

The flame cools between Danny and Lindsay? Was it ever hot? :lol: Guess Rikki and Danny's guilt over Ruben might do more damage than we thought. Other than that, mostly stuff we knew...

Thanks PA for the TV Guide excerpts. :D Are Danny and Lindsay still lovebirds?...And there were flames? I never knew that! [sarcasm/]

How things have gone down so far in Season 4 just didn't demonstrate to me that Danny and Lindsay are still in a "relationship". :lol:

Can't wait for next week's episode. :D

Thanks for the snippets PA , the whole "Flame" reference is really funny:guffaw: Its really amazing what TPTB see that we don't or rather can't! I'm not going to get my hopes up to high though because I still remember Zuiker's destiny dashed reference for Snow Day where the "relationship" is concerned. :p

Thanks for the snippets, PerfectAnomaly.
I don't recall any flames between Danny and Lindsay since...well, ever.

Yeah, thanks for all the goodies, guys.......As for the cooling flame......:wtf: struggles to remember if and when the flame ever got ignited...even the pool table (spit) frolics were a bit of a damp squib.....

I'm not going to get my hopes up to high though because I still remember Zuiker's destiny dashed reference for Snow Day where the "relationship" is concerned. :p

Exactly. That's why my optimism is remaining cautious for now. There was also talk about "deepening" and a "bump" that never happened. As happy as it made me to read that, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back