CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
From TV Guide dated May 19-25 (American Idol finalists on the cover)

HOT LIST
Wednesday 21
SEASON FINALE
CSI: NY (CBS, 10/9c)

A deadly hostage situation isn't the only drama rocking Mac's crew tonight as things take an emotional turn for two of the team members. (See page 30)

More Drama Llama anyone? :rolleyes: If they're gonna make me watch relationship crap in the season finale they'd better not leave a bunch of unanswered questions and just f*cking settle it one way or the other. :brickwall:

Then on page 30:

CSI: NY
Wednesday, 5/21, 10/9c, CBS
"It's a real-time hostage situation where there's the possibility of fatality," says exec producer Peter M. Lenkov of the case facing Stella, Flack (Melina Kanakeredes, Edddie Cahill, above) and the crew in the finale. Elias Koteas guests as a bank robber who demands a CSI process a body--during the robbery. Mac (Gary Sinese) exchanges himself for a hostage. "Let's just say the cliff-hanger involves Mac, and it doesn't look good."

I really hope they aren't trying to imply that the cliff-hanger will be "WILL MAC LIVE OR DIE!?!?!?!" :eek: It's Mac. And Gary Sinese signed a long term contract, so no, he's not gonna die. :rolleyes:

Dear PA, I can't take you seriously as long as you wear your beautiful avatar:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Yes, we know Mac will be a hostage but i find very interesting that spoilers mention "things take an emotional turn for two of the team members":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't wait for this season finale!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: between Huddy and Smacked i'm not at ease:lol:
And with all my heart i expect some Smacked:drool: i know how much you hate it but..i can't help. I'm a hopeless romantic:drool:
And it's a Mac's episode. I love him. Ergo! I'm gonna love this episode:thumbsup:

Debbie:bolian:

More Drama Llama anyone? :rolleyes: If they're gonna make me watch relationship crap in the season finale they'd better not leave a bunch of unanswered questions and just f*cking settle it one way or the other. :brickwall:

Tell me about it, was bad enough that we had to watch them in season 3 finale I cringe to think about what they will come up with this time.

If they don't put L/D back together tomorrow maybe they will eventually show up in the season finale (just a guess) so it could fit perfectly the "personal" box

Beyond that, we know the whole team is working together in the case. Mac won't die but it still intrigues me A LOT

Besides there is a promise of action. Those promo stills with Flack and Stella in their protective velts make me want to have the episode NOW!
Keep your faith. Peter Lenkov is such and incredible writer!!!!!!!!!. I do know he won't disapoint us. Shippers AND Non Shippers all we will be happy!

Debbie (I want Smacked for sure! :D

Will we ever see the end of the DL Drama Lhama? :rolleyes:

And I hate to say it, but a cliffhanger involving Mac isn't going to be all that worrying given that we know Gary is signed for the show for the next several seasons. Not that you ever really think a main character is going to die in one of those cliffhangers (unless there's a contract up in the air, a la Jorja Fox), so I'm sure it will be fine.

Maybe we'll get lucky, and the "emotional turn" means that D & L will finally decide that they actually have no detectable chemistry whatsoever as lurrrve-mates :rolleyes: and go back to Square 1, just co-workers/CSIs who solve crimes together. (Hmmm, CSIs who solve crimes together...sounds like a great premise for a show in there, somewhere. Hopefully the NY writers feel the same...) :lol:

On another note, that is lame, if they try to create suspense by pulling a "Mac in Danger!! Will He Make It...or Won't He?" I think even the most casual viewer can figure out that D'oh Yeah, Gary Sinise will most likely be back next season :lol:

More on 5.03 Turbulence

~ Apparently, Mac was on a flight to Washington to testify, but a United States Air Marshall was murdered on his plane, and changed his plans. The vics gun and ID are missing and he wasn't listed on the manifest.
~ Stella goes to the batting cages.
~ Adam is in this episode.
~ 1CSIMfan, you'll be interested to know there's a character named Rhonda in this episode. :p

MBGrissom said:
Maybe we'll get lucky, and the "emotional turn" means that D & L will finally decide that they actually have no detectable chemistry whatsoever as lurrrve-mates :rolleyes: and go back to Square 1, just co-workers/CSIs who solve crimes together. (Hmmm, CSIs who solve crimes together...sounds like a great premise for a show in there, somewhere. Hopefully the NY writers feel the same...) :lol:
One of the things I do like about TV writing is that so many things can change at the last minute. The spoilers indicating that 'DL fans will be 'quite pleased'' by the finale was mentioned before episode 4x19. If I were a writer on the team and I saw the reactions to it here, I'd reconsider a number of things on the show, alright.

I have been told Kristin from E!Online has been wrong a number of times before when it comes to spoilers, as in giving spoilers that go bust in the end. Can anybody verify that?

On another note, that is lame, if they try to create suspense by pulling a "Mac in Danger!! Will He Make It...or Won't He?" I think even the most casual viewer can figure out that D'oh Yeah, Gary Sinise will most likely be back next season :lol:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. However, the suspense would be much greater if the spoilers hinted at, hmmm ... emotional damage more than physical. Now that, Gary Sinise can definitely pull off!

PerfectAnomaly said:

things take an emotional turn for two of the team members.
NO WAI! That almost, like, sounds totally familiar!

I bet they elope and Danny gives her possession of his balls forever and ever, until death do they part. :rolleyes:

Kimmychu said:

I have been told Kristin from E!Online has been wrong a number of times before when it comes to spoilers, as in giving spoilers that go bust in the end. Can anybody verify that?
Well, I don't keep up with her beyond what people talk about in here, but I was Googling for CSI news not too long ago and saw something that stood out.

She mentioned that Warrick's replacement would be a guy named Bryce Adams. The thing is, Warrick's replacement's name is Ray Santoro--Bryce Adams is a new female character (presumably brought in to replace Sara, but I can't tell for sure based on the spoilers). So she combined the name and the description for two different characters, unless they've changed things.

It's not a big deal, no, but it's the only thing I have to contribute.
Spoilers get changed, but I'm guessing that these are right on the money--too bad it's, you know, basically the same song we've heard before. Danny pulls away and then he gets over his shit and wants to be with Lindsay and they finally hook up--sounds remarkably similar to S3 where Lindsay pulled away and then she got over her shit and wanted to be with Danny and they finally hooked up.

Why bother coming up with something new, amirite?

^"Snow Day" redux? :lol:

Danny (laying on Lindsay's chest): I'm glad this happened.
Lindsay: Me, too.
Danny: I had this dream...
Lindsay: This is my place, Messer. Where would I go?

:lol: :rolleyes:

but is that not the same as season 2 to season 3 finales?

season 2: bomb, to team members in trouble.
season 3: 2 team members in trouble, bomb.

it's all depends on the rest of the show no? d/l finale could be similar yet entirely different, we won't know for another what 8 days?!

Glass half full, always keep that glass half full, even if it is something much stronger than water for those opposed to d/l. Happy thoughts. =)

GTuruTuru, my thoughts are based on the 'hostage situation + "emotional" stuff for two people', which I presume to be Danny and Lindsay (and hey, I could be wrong--stranger things have happened :p)--all of which sounds waaay familiar when thinking about last season's finale. It could be completely different, but I tend to expect the worst--then I won't be disappointed, and I might even be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Top41 said:

^"Snow Day" redux? :lol:

Danny (laying on Lindsay's chest): I'm glad this happened.
Lindsay: Me, too.
Danny: I had this dream...
Lindsay: This is my place, Messer. Where would I go?

:lol: :rolleyes:
And then Lindsay gets hurt trying to cover for Danny and when Flack tries to get her medical attention, Danny just drags her off while talking about how it's his fault she got hurt.

Meanwhile, Flack's just standing in the background like 'WTF is wrong with those two? :wtf:'

Last edited:
And then Lindsay gets hurt trying to cover for Danny and when Flack tries to get her medical attention, Danny just drags her off while talking about how it's his fault she got hurt.

Meanwhile, Flack's just standing in the background like 'WTF is wrong with those two? :wtf:'

Please! Flack is banging Danny to kingdom come while someone blows Lindsay's head off. :lol:

Ooooh, that's where it will be different from "Snow Day"! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

"Turbulence" sounds pretty good! Eps on a plane are always kind of interesting.

Maybe things take an "emotional turn" when Danny has to confess that he's pregnant--BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW WHOSE BABY IT IS! :eek: *cue soap opera music and camera close-ups*

Lindsay's 'emotional' because she's shrieking and crying and throwing a tantrum, and Danny is emotional because he's hormonal. Meanwhile, Adam's trying not to look shameful and guilty, Hawkes is hoping he's not the baby-daddy, Angell and Stella are talking in whispers about whether it could logically be one of their's, and Flack is just sitting back, smug and having a little pink-smoky-dream-sequence about how sure he is that he's the baby-daddy because the odds are simply in his favor given the number of...occurences that could have resulted in baby-making.

Mwuahahaha!

(Yes, I'm scaring myself now. :D)

ETA: Oh, and yeah, 5.03 sounds good.

Mac Taylor is tired of these motherf*cking killers on his motherf*cking plane!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back