CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Let's face it Danny has stood on his own for most of this series and all the better for it IMO. I just pray to God that the 'fresh start' with Lindsay doesn't get him bound up with her all over again...just when he had almost pulled himself free... :rolleyes: :lol:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for the spoilers! Cool that you got to see Reed. :D

Are Danny and Rikki going to start fresh, or Danny and Lindsay? I just wonder if the game in 419 is a date or their attempt to be friends. I'd love to see Danny and Rikki get together, just because I don't see them sleeping together lightly, but that seems unlikely for some reason...

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Not because I'm a big D/L fan, but I think that there will always be too much hurt, guilt and blame :( between Danny and Rikki to make their possible relationship a healthy one. When TPTB decide to go with, SD was a one night stand and now Lindsay believes it was more than Danny does (which seems weird to me given Danny's previous actions), I can understand that Danny and Rikki perhaps slept together once to numb the pain, but I see no future there.

I'm really looking forward to the next ep(s) because I'm so curious how everything will play out :cool:

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Me too because there are so many different ways this scenario could go.....

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Amen, Faylinn.:devil: My English is not good enought to send questions to Ausiello and since i'm a foreign fan i don't know if he answers:confused: but i'm oficially sick of "DannyLindseyDannyLindseyDannyLindseyDannyLindseyDannyLindseyDanny
    LindseyDannyLindseyDannyLindseyDannyLindsey:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

I want more of Hawkes and Stella, Adam and Mac, Flack and Stella and Danny, Hawkes and Mac

I don't want to be inside the D/L universe anymore:scream::scream::scream:

Debbie:rolleyes:

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

TPTB are being rather....annoying this season. We've had practically NO DL whatsoever and suddenly we're being bombarded by them? Err...okay.

As much as I absolutely love DL, the show's starting to sound more and more like a soap opera than a crime procedural. At the same time, their cases are getting more and more boring by the episode. Seriously, TPTB need to lay off the relationship drama and focus more on the cases. There's got to be more creativity in that room full of writers right?

Danny and Rikki starting fresh? I hope that means they'll clear their friendship, meaning there's no feelings of blame or guilt between them and Danny can stop being so dang emo. :rolleyes:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

4.16--Montana's Monotone Monologue of Doom
    4.17--The 'moment' in the lab as seen by Quinn the inspector-lady
    4.18--There is apparently 'tension' between Danny and Lindsay over Rikki
    4.19--They go to a basketball game (which seems odd given that they've had problems, but there you go)
    4.20--Hawkes calls her 'Montaaaaaaaaana' and she says she missed it.

Dear writers,
    Pacing, let me show you it.

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Exactly. It's so...rushed? I dunno - because we don't know what TPTB are planning.

It's possible they want to lay in needed foundation so they can start work on next season the way they like it without any of the fiddly background stories?? That's the ONLY reason I can think of.

9. dutch_treat

^^ Yeah, that seems a bit much; I would be more than happy to know the status of their relationship by the end of the episode tomorrow night (at least then we all would know ;)) and have them leave it at that for this season.

Will Rikki actually be there, or is she just mentioned?

LOOK! It's Hawkes! :eek:

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Maybe Flack can comfort Danny ;)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I'm with you there. Even if Rikki doesn't blame Danny, I can't see her hooking up with the guy who was basically with her kid when he was fatally wounded. Much as I can see them having sex, I can't see them really getting together in any permanent way.

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'm amazed Hawkes made a spoiler. Are the writers REALLY making improvements with season 4.5? [/sarcasm]

13. dutch_treat

Yes, and that makes it somewhat bittersweet to see Rikki again tomorrow. Because, unfortunately, it can only mean she's there as a plot device to either split Danny and Lindsay up or to bring them closer together; and for either direction they could've done so without putting Rikki in the middle.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  14. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Could anybody clarify me a thing?

I understood Stella's neighbor's apartment is going to be destroyed.

But now i 'm reading STELLA's apartment is destroyed too?????????

Please! i'm dying here!

Debbie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.