CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I'm with you Dutch!
It does look like Lindsay. I am going to be heartbroken if Danny cheats on her. I mean, yes they can break up (hoping they don't) but I hope it isnt because he cheats on her. thats just makes him one of those guys in my books, and I like Danny way too much for that to happen.

The way Lindsay was acting in the episode made me think that she is not upset he forgot her birthday as much as she is worried about him. You know? It was the way she looked at him when he walked away. Danny wasn't Danny in that episode, he seemed really mellow and sad. Heart...slowly...breaking...

^ Good point about Lindsay perhaps being worried more than she is upset. That could be why she (finally) decides to confront him next week...

About the cheating, I don't hope it will turn out that way...This is a bit of what I posted in the D/L thread:
Thus far we have only seen Lindsay hinting at the more physical aspects (condom spray, love handles), so it could be that she, at this moment thinks it's something more than he does...and when they only have had sex once and no date or whatsoever after that, it would not actually be cheating when one of them starts seeing or has been seeing other people.
I really hope everything will be clearer next week :)

Hi!
I watched the promo, every frame, and it seems like the woman, who's kissing Danny, has long hair, because her hair is put up, I think Lindsay's hair is not long enough for that.
I can't understand, because in this season happens almost nothing, and after that they wrote such a nasty break. (if Danny has cheated on Lindsay)

(sorry for my english I'm hungarian, and not so well at english)

Last edited:
Yeah, after watching the video a few times I noticed the person he is kissing has long hair. So that probably isn't Lindsey. I don't know if this is going to make or brake this couple, but its going to be a bumpy ride no doubt.

Hi!
I watched the promo, every frame, and it seems like the woman, who's kissing Danny, has long hair, because her hair is put up, I think Lindsay's hair is not long enough for that.
I can't understand, because in this season happens almost nothing, and after that they wrote such a nasty break. (if Danny has cheated on Lindsay)

GASP!:eek:
You're right! It's def Rikki in that promo her hair is up you can see it if you watch it frame by frame.
I am officially heart broken. :(

I was up all night, agonizing over the promo for next week. D/L is so dang cute, I don't know if I can watch the semi-inevitable explosion next week. Who else is going to be watching the episode with hands in front of their eyes, and whatnot? *raises hand*

I am officially heart broken. :(

Me, too. I loved they so much, because they were so cute and funny during season 2 and 3. And "Montana", I miss it very much...

If they really break, I think, it will be difficult and hard for them to work together. It won't be great, I think it will be sad...

Alright! Thanks for pointing where we can find the promo. It looks like a great episode I can't wait to see it. (It'll be one of those I watch over and over and over again :D)
Poor Stella :( And about the Danny kissing scene. I couldn't tell if the woman had long hair short hair.. I watched it like 20 times and nada. :confused:

Last edited:
I watched the promo over and over several times and paused it a bunch of times and it definitely IS Danny. He's shirtless and you can see his dog tag chain hanging from his neck. I'm pretty sure that's Rikki too. Her hair is up in the back. It looks like it's twisted into a ball because you can see the ends of it sticking out the back. There's no way it can be Lindsay unless she suddenly has a growth on the back of her head. :guffaw:Also, it looks like they are in Danny's apartment. You can see the shutters that were between his living room and bedroom. So, they're either standing in the living room or standing/sitting on the bed in the bedroom. The pool table is gone and I will be very happy if they show Danny and Rikki in Danny's bed. That to me shows much more caring than first time drunken sex on a pool table over a lost bet. :p

OK, seriously. How in the hell could you see all that? :wtf: :p I tried to pause the thing numerous times and, if asked, I couldn't even confirm it was Danny. :eek: :lol:

^You and me both. :lol: It does look like a guy in a tank top though, and that usually means Danny.

Well, John Dove can rest easy: half of his promise has come true. Danny's going to take his shirt off. :lol:

You have to pause it....quickly :lol:
Oh I did! My pausing skills are amazing but still. All those details? i didn't see the dog/army necklace hanging from his neck but that was Danny for sure. As for the mysterious lady (who isn't that mysterious thanks to Carmine's latest interview) I couldn't even tell in that split second. At first when I didn't pause it I was like: "is that Lindsay?" it didn't make any sense for me. Clever thing to put Lindsay say "I've fallen in love with you" right after that scene. She clearly said something else before that and it wasn't cut very good. I think the promo is misleading once again (see the one for All in the Family)

I watched the promo over and over several times and paused it a bunch of times and it definitely IS Danny. He's shirtless and you can see his dog tag chain hanging from his neck. I'm pretty sure that's Rikki too. Her hair is up in the back. It looks like it's twisted into a ball because you can see the ends of it sticking out the back. There's no way it can be Lindsay unless she suddenly has a growth on the back of her head. :guffaw:Also, it looks like they are in Danny's apartment. You can see the shutters that were between his living room and bedroom. So, they're either standing in the living room or standing/sitting on the bed in the bedroom. The pool table is gone and I will be very happy if they show Danny and Rikki in Danny's bed. That to me shows much more caring than first time drunken sex on a pool table over a lost bet. :p

OK, seriously. How in the hell could you see all that? :wtf: :p I tried to pause the thing numerous times and, if asked, I couldn't even confirm it was Danny. :eek: :lol:

Me 3! LOL Now that's an impressive eye sight! :p I'm not even sure that was Danny and not a guest star.

Well, I love Danny. And I love Rikki. So, I'll keep an open mind and hope TPTB won't ruin the characters.

PS. U sure it's Rikki? Looks more like Lindsay to me...

Last edited:

Totally agree i watching it thinking hang on is that actually Danny. Which makes me think more it isnt when it probably is.

If i had it on normal telly would probably help more... youtube isnt the greatest for details.

I just watched the promo on YouTube and I couldn't tell crap but I was watching on a 60 inch big screen tv last night and believe me, it was much easier to tell that is NOT Lindsay. I can go frame by frame on my DVR, which helps. I'm thinking TPTB have Rikki's hair up on purpose to make it look like Lindsay but there is one spot if you pause, you can definitely see hair put up and the ends sticking out. Plus, it's not put up on top of her head but rather in back down closer to her neck.

Of course we all know promos are misleading anyway and those flames didn't help much either. Guess we'll find out next week.

Well, John Dove can rest easy: half of his promise has come true. Danny's going to take his shirt off.
While I'm going to love more shirtless Danny (and the DF manips that can be made from that scene :p), I'd rather see some shirtless Flack if I had to choose. Flack in a tank was smokin' hot but I want him shirtless and I want to see his scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back