CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DAnNSfreak, Mar 24, 2007.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^That'll be after CSI:LV ends. Hhahaa, I've already seen the first 7 episodes of Miami. :)

2. Comte

Comte Police Officer

^After LV ends?!
    Damn..That's way too bittersweet...Not to mention a damned long wait!!
    Bloody hell...Why can't AXN shelf one of the other crappy shows an show Miami...

3. chaostheory08

Yeah, I was wishing that they show all three.

Since NY airs Monday, and LV on Wednesday -- they could either have it on Tuesday or Friday.

4. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

For some reason Miami isn't shown with LV and NY. I guess maybe because thye haven't got the copy? Or they want at least one new CSI season in between because by the time Miami arrives, LV and NY is already over.

What do you all think about tonight's episode? I thought it was pretty interesting and Melina was awesome tonight. I realised pretty early that Grace was guilty but I liked that Stella didn't deny that once she realised the truth, and adjusted her view of Grace from victim to murderer accordingly. But I just wondered why Grace wanted her husband dead.

Once again, the Flackinator was great tonight. When has he ever been not? :D

5. chaostheory08

Flack was sooooo smooth when he 'kicked' the make-up artist off the scene hahaha. He's such a sweetie.

I couldn't remember either Danny nor Lindsey though. All I remember of Danny was his tight sweater hahahahah! *hey, it's the summer heat :lol: *

6. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

You just got to love Stella in this episode. I love her always, but she was extra entertaining last night. She's strong, sassy and but it was great to see that emotional side. Most of that time she's a little to perfect for me fun but still professional. It was good seeing her flaunt a little weakness:)

Flack is really getting the attention he deserves. Not even a chick in a bathing suit can distract him :devil:.

I also have to mention how great AJ was. First looking so cute saying "I love Mandy Foster" :D. Then putting on that fake naval ring and going over that railing :lol:.

7. chaostheory08

^I love how he becomes awkward when ze Boss is around haha. He's a sweetie!

And Flack... he just has the best lines. And the best smiles. Hahahaha....

And Stella, I just GOT to raid her closet!

8. kimmycarmine

kimmycarmine Victim

its already late ayt?? season 3 is almost done in the US.. just can't wait to see criss angel.. kill and punish me right now because i was able to ask my friend to download upcoming episodes.. i got 1-15.. :) well i know it kinda illegal.. but i can't help it im too much of a csi ny junkie.. :)

9. chaostheory08

^Hahaha, same here. But we're not supposed to talk piracy over here.

10. kimmycarmine

kimmycarmine Victim

waahh.. i hate it when i was finished with the notes and then the computer will crash!!!!!!!

i was able to dload ep 1-15 ( edu manzano should arrest me)

spoilers.. :p
    _shane casey's brother ian is really guilty and shane will surrender automatically
    _lindsay will be out of the show (temp because of her real life pregnancy)

there's a lot of spoilers but i dont want you to hate me so just keep watching.... :)

11. chaostheory08

^Lol... no need for the spoilers. I've been here long enough to know what's happening. Pero, salamat!

Well, my friend has ep1 to the latest ep. :lol:

12. kimmycarmine

kimmycarmine Victim

wahahah talaga?? hope my friend will dload them asap.. can't wait.. ;)

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Would that "friend" be me, cate? ;) I think there's a way for Mac users. I'll pm you when I find something.

So what ep are we seeing this Sunday? I haven't been able to watch the AXN showings with my crappy workload :(

Oh btw, kimmycarmine, welcome! Friendly reminder lang, I suggest you go have a read over at the FAQ thread because I think there are rules regarding banner size :D

14. kimmycarmine

kimmycarmine Victim

yeah sorry.. still working on it..
    im still new and just trying to experiment..
    well.. so much to learn..

15. chaostheory08

:p Oh yes, that would be you. Uhm... I'll be looking for ways too. As much as I love using a "Mac" ( :devil: ), it's hard to move around a cyberspace made for Windows. Haaay.....

This Sunday -- here I go again with my bad memory with titles -- it's the one where there's a model who sets up her own publicity crap. And then Stella blows up on Lindsey in that wife-kills-hubby-and-shoots-another-person case.

Next week's Mac's birthday.