CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DAnNSfreak, Mar 24, 2007.

1. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

OHMIGOODNESS! LAST NIGHT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

The entire plot was just plain genius! The T-shirt designs were awesome! The Greek mythology was so fascinating! The Danny and Flack chasing after Shane scene was so brilliant! (Spider-Danny... hahahaha) Excellent!
    I am so watching the repeat on Sunday. Hahahaha...
    And Danny saying 'Don't go away, CSI NY will be right back...' during the commercial break was a nice surprise! Hahahaa......

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Oh yeah, I thought so too. I'm watching the 3pm replay as I type this.

When I first watched this a few months ago, I couldn't get enough of it. I love Flack and his "they came here to do the nasty, instead they discovered the nasty" -- totally hilarious!

Carmine has another one of those -- last week's Supreme Sunday before CSI:NY.

I just wondered if Flack was hurt. With his previous injuries and then pursuing a perp like that. Well..... having Danny's -- well -- having Danny to look at and chase with him certainly is a great thing haha.

And after they passed Shane over to the cops, they did the exact same thing: hands on the hips, licking lower lip and letting go of a sigh haha.

3. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

Don't Danny and Don make the cutest couple? :D

This week's episode is the best so far :). The story was great. The killer in this was was well written and played. The writers did a great job with the plot. Using codes in t-shirts in murders is genius for a story line. The way the vitims were killed were really imaginative and creepy :devil:.

The chase scene was great. They finally put a little action back into the mix. Danny and Don leaping on fire escapes and running through alley ways :eek:.

Then there was that touching scene in the police car. Danny went all "emo" :( but in a good way with Shane. He could relate to the situation after what he went through with Louie. Which reminds me...

What happened to Louie? :confused:

4. chaostheory08

^Lol, Louie's still not around.... until now. No word on him... not even in fanfiction.

Yeah, I missed chases. And well, Danny's the best when it comes to that.

5. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

LOL Well, I did wonder which side Flack is batting for at that moment...

I loved this episode, the whole codes in T-shirts linking to a website concept is really cool. And the fact that it's only one case means the whole team get to focus on it, and we get to go deeper into the whole Greek mythology and all. I admit that I guessed Shane is the bad guy (because it's Edward Furlong, hahah) but it was still great, and I did feel for him and his brother. Since he escaped, do you think Hawkes will have to be extra careful now?

And anyone tried going to any of the websites in the show? They actually work :p

I like the Eddie Cahill one, hehee. My mom looked at me when he appeared just to see my reaction, sheesh.

6. chaostheory08

^Oh, I haven't seen the Eddie one yet. But my Mom has... she screamed at me from the living room when she saw it. Hahaha....

7. CrushinOnMesser

Call me paranoid... but I do remember seeing in the new season ads about the CSI's having to investigate one of their own :eek:.

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=132&pos=45

Then there's that shot of Hawkes in front of that line up wall with the measurements painted on and he was holding a sign :confused:. He basically looked like a criminal :mad:.

I start to hear a guy's voice saying "Profile matches one of your CSI's who was near the crime scene"

Then I heard Hawkes voice saying "I've been set-up" :(

Finally I hear Mac telling Hawkes "Don't worry" ;)

I think that in a future episode that Shane is coming back and he'll frame innocent Dr. Hawkes :(.

Does anyone have any idea of what I'm talking about? :confused:

8. chaostheory08

^Yeah, that's a little into the season. Hawkes'll have his mug shot taken actually.

9. lane

lane Police Officer

That was like the best episode so far. Finally, a good chase scene! That was hot. I forgot to catch the repeat though. *kicks self*
    The t-shirts were okay, the scenes were too short for a blur viewer for me to catch each meaning. A great cliffhanger at the end.
    "Britney and Kevin came here to do the nasty, instead they FOUND the nasty,"-LOL

I haven't really seen the whole of this week's episode yet but I caught a few here and there. The ending was okay too-Danny REALLY doesn't like punk girls, does he? LOL. Good news for Monroe then.

10. chaostheory08

Oh Flack -- be still my heart!

He has the best lines: that and the Richard Simmons thing when they found the head. Boy, I never pegged him to be the gossipy type. Hahaha.

11. CrushinOnMesser

Flack is so great in this season. :D

I loved how he was behaving in the Fraternity house :devil:. The way he had to interview a bunch of drunk college kids. Especially the one with beer taped around both hands.

college kid : it's 40 hands like Edward Scissors hands but with 40's
    Flack: get outta here :rolleyes:
    college kid: no really... :confused:
    Flack: NO. I mean get out of here. Leave. Don't wanna see you again. :mad:

12. chaostheory08

*Bro...*

Hahahaha! I wonder why he didn't want to be called bro.

13. Comte

Comte Police Officer

Daymn..Its been nearly 6 months since i visited the forum...
    How ya'll doing?
    Missed me Chaos?
    Haha...

Its about time we asians get NY..
    Waited too damn long....

14. chaostheory08

^Hey! I was wondering where you've gone hahahah

Yeah, about time we got the piece of the NY action.

15. Comte

Comte Police Officer

^I know..I've been gone a LONG time....
    I dunno why actually...Suddenly got busy and stayed busy,i guess...

Well..At least we get CSI and NY..
    I'm waiting for Miami..
    Wanna see Super-H..Haha..
    Any idea when Miami hittin our side of the world?