CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

When I'm traveling abroad, I love AXN. Don't ask me why, probably their graphics and promotional videos.

But the best part about seeing a season after it's aired is that you can spot the small stuff you would have missed if you weren't spoiled.

bad trip lam nio un?? wala n kme axn!!
unfortunately the landlady disconnected the cable system... :(

*sigh*

i have to go to work pa to watch it.. :( :(

CrimeShark said:
Next week we'll be seeing lots of Hawkes!

Lindsay's "snakebite" wasn't convincing at all...

Lol, the way she executed the "sounds of anguish and pain" :lol:
I had to change the channel for a few seconds!

BEST EPISODE :D out of the whole season so far, in my opinion.

It was a great continuation and ending with Shane Casey. It got the team in a great emotional and ethical situation. Everyone got to contribute a little (except for Adam... wonder why? :confused:)

Hawkes was really put under the spotlight. I think Hill Harper did a great job as always :).

Danny finally got some of his old air time :). Fighting with the cheif :mad:. Harassing the witness :devil: and finally being specially mention and asked for by the killer... and catching the bad guy at the end :D.

Some trouble in so-called-"paradise" with Mac and Payton :eek:. First pushing her hand away when Stella passed by. Then calling her Claire in the middle of a fight. Poor Mac :(

We're on 'Obsession' next week. Silent Night was the last episode.

Loved Raising Shane. Now I completely understand why they say this epi is a great example of Carmine deserving an Emmy. He did brilliantly. You go, Carmine!!

Silent Night was ok. The ending was especially a nice sequence. 'You speak with your eyes...' Aww....

Hey... where's everyone?

Dunno bout you guys, but the Season is progressing by fast. Episode 15 coming up already!

*grins* I know what you mean! I've got them memorized already! Danny's got like 3 different ones!
"Don't go away, CSI NY will be right back."
"Hi, I'm Carmine Giovinazzo, and you're watching CSI New York."
"Stay tuned, CSI New York will be right back."
:lol:
Or how bout' Stella's good ol' "You're watching CSI Supreme Sunday, only on AXN..."
Flack and Mac are really cool too.
Too bad Hawkes and Lindsay weren't there.

Daze of Wine and Roaches next!

Where's everyone??

I loved the season finale. Just plain awesomeness. My love for Flack has tripled by the millions during the last few episodes :D

Great season fanale :)!!!...

Only thing I hated was D/L... For the first time ever, I actually envied her :mad:. Sleeping on Danny's pool table suddenly looks very "very" comfortable :devil:.
Speaking of Danny, I'm glad he got a lot of air time in the fanale. Finally see some of that old Danny that we'e come to love so much, and miss so dearly :). He looked really cool taking charge of the situation and coverring Adam. I think the writers finally succeeded in showing a "maturing" Danny :).

Hope to see more of the good stuff next season.

I actually pitied her, romping on the pool table. Imagine the felt burns... lol.

I'm over it. Idk -- mainly because I found it so irrelevant to the episode (albeit not to the whole season).

Back