CSI:NY season 2 comes to the Philippines

I still have to ask them and beg my heart out. They might be 'too busy' -- w/e. Hahahahahah!

If not, well ... the pirated DVD sets have never let me down yet. I got my s2 set even before RSRD aired.

^Not bad an idea....Bootleg...Haha...

Currently,I'd like to feed my "Studio 60 on Sunset Strip" craving though...

chaostheory08 said:
Maybe I could have my cousins rip them for me. Like what they do on "Lost". Right after the episode airs or a few days later, a community member posts a link where you can download the whole thing.

That's how I fed my "Lost" craving. divX format.

Guys, please do not discuss illegal downloading here! Don't discuss sources, don't discuss if you do it--nothing. Thanks.

Top41 said:
chaostheory08 said:
Maybe I could have my cousins rip them for me. Like what they do on "Lost". Right after the episode airs or a few days later, a community member posts a link where you can download the whole thing.

That's how I fed my "Lost" craving. divX format.

Guys, please do not discuss illegal downloading here! Don't discuss sources, don't discuss if you do it--nothing. Thanks.

Ooopsss... sorry. *zips trap lol*

Anyway, yeah -- season2 on AXN.

Can't believe that we don't have any electricity (even water and phoneline so I can't use my laptop!) for 3 days (until now....I'm in a internet cafe in Alabang...I live in Las Pinas...)..whaa!!!

Back