CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Dun dun duuuuun, Adam is between Hawkes and Flack - it's only a matter of time before they start duking it out over him. Boys, boys, it's okay - there's enough Adam to go around. :)

Why yes, the Flack/Adam/Hawkes love triangle (which is totally real and not just in my head, of course) is my latest obsession, why do you ask? *whistles innocently* ;)

(The whole Danny-and-Lindsay-leaning-together thing is kind of corny, but eh, what can you do - it's the First CSI Baby, corny is the name of the game when it comes to that kind of thing.)

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Oh, joy. We has a bb! :scream:

Why do they do this? Really, why? At first I didn't mind DL, it wasn't my favorite ship, but it was okay, I had nothing against it. But now it has become the main focus of the show and it seems that we can expect nothing but some DL and other characters far away in the background. And I thought this was a procedural show. Shame on me.

sagasimone, many thanks! *hugs her*

3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I like the team picture with the baby! I'm just a sucker for team moments--ANY team interaction I can get, me like!! Would have liked it even more if Sid was there:thumbsup: maybe even Angell, then I would be ecstatic, cause it really would be everyone. But then again, that's just expecting too much. I'm really okay with this baby storyline, if it wasn't for the fact that Danny's character is pretty much dead after the baby. Daddy Danny has surfaced.....Overall, i'm kind of excited to see the ep.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I actually think the pics of pretty much the whole team (where are Sid and Angell??) with the baby are cute. I still think it's gonna be cheesy as hell, but I like the pics. I also love that the baby is wide awake and staring at Stella. TV babies are always born 6 mos. old. :lol:

5. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

It'd be cute if it didn't look so obviously staged. "Oh, look!" Everyone showed up to pay tribute to the Antichrist, er, see the baby! Every knee to her shall bow, er, I mean, isn't she cute? And they all came together in the big, pink lab minivan. And they're artfully arranged, so that everyone is visible."

It would also be better if Danny didn't look like he was sitting for a session at the Olan Mills portrait studio after going on a Diazepam bender.

I do think it's sweet that Uncle Don brought a present. Baby's first pepper spray. Awwww!

6. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

7. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Aww I love it! I can't wait for this ep to air. :)

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I know I am in the minority but I think the hospital pictures are cute.

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the pictures, sagasimone. :) I was fully expecting that the team would all gather at the hospital, I think it's quite nice to see, although obviously I'd prefer it if Sid was also there. ;)

10. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I like the hospital pictures, I am vvearing a helmet, (To prepare for any bricks throvvn at me) But I've actually grovvn to like this D/L baby thing. It's overdone novv and then sure, but I like daddy Danny.

D/L has never been my favourite ship. It's third. after SMacked, and then F/A. But really, I've like Anna's character for a vvhile, since she came along actually. Thanks alot for the pictures.

11. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Not sure if these two have been posted yet, daddy Danny is pretty cute - just in small doses please:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I have to admit that as much as I've been bitching about this story line I am kind of looking forward to watching Danny be all schmoopy over his baby girl. :adore: :shifty:

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The pics are actually pretty nice and its funny watching blokes go all googly eyes over a baby.

And its random but i like Anna's hair its like Stella's hair rarely changes shorter maybe but lindsays swaps and changes to make up for it.

14. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! Lindsay isn't wearing a wedding ring! Danny's wearing his. Am I the only one that noticed? I love the pictures, I'm just shocked that I don't see a ring. I got to keep mine when I went in.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Right lets try this again..let me know if these work cause when I look at them on preview they are there but when I post I am getting an x where the pics should be..:confused:

Guys ep 24 - Grounds For Deception pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]