CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 8, 2008.

1. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

sagasimone, thanks for the additional pics! Glad to see them, and really glad you are posting them for us!

Plenilunio, looks like Plastic Greece to me!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG He is in BLACK! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

It's Plastic Greece indeed :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are leaves those there in Stella's dress???? Or gold rings????????? They look green (Axel will jump with these:lol:)

Debbie :drool:

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

She won't :( Take a closer look, they're chains. Fugly oversized chains.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh! it's true! well, never mind!:lol: They are alone there togetehr. It's the only thing that really matters! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

23 days until Plastic Greece and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

woah and i mean wooooooahhh!!!!! just got another case of internal meltdown after seeing Melina's pics. Look at at that schoolgirl smile:lol:!

oh, and someone's birthday coming up *singsong* ~tweeet!

6. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

OMFG!! I'm freaking out right now, these are so GREAT!! I'm lovin plastic Greece, Melina and Gary are looking HAWT. They're working their poses. And in one of the pics with all the people walking, I saw Melina and Dunbrook. Dun, dun, dun. Must be the finale....

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love most of those pics. The ones I have a problem with are the ones with "belga picture" stamped on the front of them right in the middle of the picture. For me, it's very distracting and ruins a perfectly good...make that perfectly great...picture. :klingon:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  8. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thanks for all these pics, I love seeing behind the scene pictures. I hope more pictures come out for 5.24 without those weird watermarks over them. :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

don't worry Carolyn! we will have many pics from that episode later without that mark :D

THANKS MELINA! It's the best birthday gift you could have ever given to us! Funny is will be YOUR birthday :D

10. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: :lol:

Look, it's the happy CSI family. Apparently there's no murders to be solved once the bundle of joy was born. :rolleyes:

As Kimmy was saying earlier, they're soooo overdoing this thing. It's getting to the point where it's getting just too bad. I certainly wish that Anna would just leave the show.

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Oh no. :scream::scream::scream: These baby pictures are like officially saying "Welcome to the CSI: NY soap opera." I hated it. Golly. Congratulations, not dear writers. You have officially made me go from not sympathizing with Ana Belknap to hating Ana Belknap's guts. :scream::scream::scream::scream: Golly i wish wishy-washy Lindsay died. Grrr... I hated this pictures. (but I loved plastic helenika!!) :thumbsup:

not love,
    rach

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw: Rachel!!!!!!!! take it easy!!! you are going to suffer a faint or something:guffaw:

I find Melina holding the baby just too adorable. But if you ask me on that storyline my answer would be very different:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

May i ask why Stella is dressed so formal lately????? Nun Stella harms my eyes:lol::lol::lol:

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Hey, sagasimone. Would it be ok if I right clicked this picture then when the little menu pops up right click "save picture as" then repeat the process??? That way I can have one to keep and one to crop down enough to use as my avatar. I believe in giving credit where it's due, so I'll give you credit for the picture in my location or my signature. Or both my location and signature, if you want.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  15. athens

athens Coroner

Thank you!:D

I love that in those pictures all the team is there with Danny and Lindsay.The only one missing in Sid.