CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

i have found these

13402321.jpg
This one really fits Stella/Melina to a T. Thanks for the pictures Debbie! :)

Thanks, Deb. I love it when Stella and Flack get all bossy and businesslike. The second pic is strange, it looks like a theme park with fiberglass statues and your average tourist posing next to them.

Parakaló to everyone :D

Inside the Smacked Family Thread i have posted along with these piccies a little text that came with them. Not new spoilers, just more of the same but it's interesting anyway
Page 42, Post #838

Debbs :)

Quote:
News publiée Le Mardi 14 Avril 2009, Melina Kanakaredes et Gary Sinise sur le tournage des "Experts : Manhattan"... c'est la grande rigolade ! Purepeople

198885tournagedesexpert.jpg

198886tournagedesexpert.jpg

Thank you Sagasimone!!!!!!! Melina looks completely adorable as usual! and Gary...well that color totally fits him:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

Thanks again!:)

Behind the scenes pictures are always fun to see.

I agree! Sometimes they are the most fun! It's nice to see the folks a little out of character, or, completely out of character! Altho I would probably be giddy as can be, I would love to meet most of the actors from NY. They seem like fascinating and genuine people (unlike some super stars (sports or acting) who seem obnoxious...)

Thanks a lot, sagasimone!

I agree with you, guys, behind the scenes pictures are great because you can see the person behind the character.

BTW, is this last pic from plastic Greece?

Back