CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

I think... Maybe Flackshould've picked another tie to go vvith his suit in the pics for 5x21, a little darker, perhaps? thanks for the pics though.

5.22 bigger pics guys

2212.jpg

221.jpg

2211.jpg

222.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing - I'm ambivalent about this episode. Part of me really wants to see it, and part of me is dreading it a little bit (or how it could come across, I should say). ;)

I don't like it as well when it's just Mac in the promo pictures, I like to see the other characters too.

Thanks for sharing - I'm ambivalent about this episode. Part of me really wants to see it, and part of me is dreading it a little bit (or how it could come across, I should say). ;)

Oh god I know what you mean. It could be a great well written thought provoking episode. Or it could come across as preachy and cringmaking. I am worried considering the way some of the eps have gone this season. But with Mr Asner appearing I am hopeful.

Fruitbat, nice picture. I please me already about 5.22. It is certainly an interesting meeting between Mac and Edward Asner.

I think like you others, it could be an avvesome episode, but it could also be horribly vvritten.

From the pictures, I predict some Mac-anger-kickass-marinestyle scenes. I don't think this one's gonna be easy on him, based on the spoilers...

Back