CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures! I was surprised that Eddie was quite so grey. I hadn't noticed it before. But it's not that unusual. My great grandmother's hair went white when she was in her 20's. And I know a guy who started to go grey when he was in school.

I didn't know Joey Lawrence before but he looks gorgeous bald.

I know these aren't CSI NY pics, but they are still Kelly Hu pics and I know some of you really like her, so enjoy! :)

Kelly Hu - In Case Of Emergency Promos

I want her and Angell, they can take turns doing episodes. But I'll take one or the other and be content if they'd just bring one of them back. :lol:

Shane, thanks for the pics. As always, you are so very much appreciated.

Blue, your pics of Kelly are gorgeous, as is she. Thank you for posting.

As for Flack, the gray hair provides a distinguished air to his character, as though he's seen a lot on the streets and the last year is finally catching up on him. It looks good on him. If he were balding, would we honestly expect him to undergo hair-plug treatments? :lol: I sure as heck hope not. :rolleyes:

You guys are mucho welcome! :D

And with that, I bring you guys episode 322 "Cold Reveal" HQ episode stills, courtesy of Modern Day Gallery. This is the episode where Det. Scotty Valens [Danny Pino from CBS' Cold Case] guest stars!

Episode info:
Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) is shocked when Det. Scotty Valens (guest star Danny Pino from CBS' Cold Case) visits the lab and says that her DNA is connected to a Philadelphia cold case making her the prime suspect in a murder, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 2

Enjoy! :D

Ooh, thankies, Shane! I gotta say, Flack is smex on legs, but that tie/shirt combo right there is killin' me. *wince*

WOW what a way to wake up on a Saturday morning :D, god Mac looks good....*THUD*.

Flack REALLY needs to do something about those ties but then again I know a lot of you WONT be looking at the tie. :D

Who can blame you, but my heart belongs to Mac....runs off to drool at the pics some more....

Thanks for sharing Shane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back