CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :D!!Melina looks great in those pictures!!..and now you are talking about Flack I can see that too :lol: :rolleyes:!..

Thank you so much for the pictures, Shane!!
Everyone looks so good :D.
I personally like Flack better without gray hair..but he looks good either way :).

Do men really start going gray that young?

Do men really start going gray that young?
One of my uncle's friends went gray when he was about 18. My brother is almost 30 and he's nearly bald (which is different, but I thought I'd mention it :lol:)--it all depends on the guy. ;)

Uh, has this graying thing come on quickly or have I just not been paying attention? I really have not noticed until someone pointed it out.

OMG to the Joey Lawrence picture!
I'm loving that CSI:NY is having all my childhood crushes in the show! first Edward Furlong, now Joey Lawrence. Hats off to the writers!
Also I have never noticed the grey in Eddie's hair before. It suits him and only adds to his sexiness! kinda like Carmine's does!

Love the pics thanks again for sharing them. Joey Lawrence has a kinda Bruce Willis look going on in the pictures. Looks like he is pissing Mac off....cool...I love pissed off Mac...*THUD*

Flack is looking good as is Stella. I saw the promo for the ep with the dueling Knights, cant wait to see what snarky comment Flack has about this case..

Uh, has this graying thing come on quickly or have I just not been paying attention? I really have not noticed until someone pointed it out.
I noticed it in some season 2 episode promos, so it's not all that new. ;)

In that picture with Mac and Stella, her sleeve is up and she's holding on to her arm like she's just been pricked with a needle.

Can't wait for new episodes. I don't think Eddie hair is going gray there may be something in his hair it seems to have gone form all black to gray form picture to picture so I don't know. Maybe guy hair goes gray quicker than women. I have no idea, I just don't think his hair is going gray, and he's only 28/29 yrs. old, I think if his hair was going gray he dye it, eps. since Gary is 52 ys. old and has no gray hair and he in hollywood he may feel weird being the youngest on the shows and the only one with gray hair. I personally like it without the gray he looks cuter.

Gary does have some gray hair. The show dyes his hair, when he is not working it goes back to normal which I personally think is much nicer, if you look at some of the behind the scenes shots from Nonstop (pilot ep) you can see his own hair colour.

Re Eddie, some people go gray very early on and it can look very sexy on a lot of men, I think he would look good with gray hair.

But image paranoid Hollywood tend to be ageist. Studios tend to want it covered up. I mean look at James Morrison on 24 his hair is totaly white has been for years but they have dyed it this odd looking half way look for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back