CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:rolleyes: Lindsay grabbing Danny?? Now, that's a shocker! I think we got the most accurate definition of her in S4. Grabbing Danny! looool Just remembered somebody calling her a leach. ( who was it? to send flowers :) ) What on earth made you think that!! [/sarcasm] :devil:

Man, please don't! Some of us here, are over 18! :rolleyes: Our imagination ain't what it used to be in our teen years! :lol:

On a lighter note, I'm so happy to see Adam & Sid! They deserve it!

And lol to Danny. By S5 he'll wear nothing more than his boxers at work! ( not complaining :lol: )Remember how much fabric he had on him in S 1? Shall we blame this on the global warming? :p

PS. Is it me or Flack is hotter than usually? :D

2. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Sorry, but he's wearing THAT hat. One good thing is that he's wearing a tank top and showing off his guns. :D

Cat

3. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

*eye roll* Oh well, at least he's not wearing much else...

What is slightly worrying about all this Zuiker 'perfect heart' mush is that it bears no relation to what Carmine's been saying about Danny getting his balls back. I hope they're not leading my favourite New Yorker up the garden path here....

4. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

I want that New Yorker back as well. I don't like that he was a puppy on a string last season. Where's our Danny who is a little hot-headed, incredibly loyal and ethical, and isn't afraid to push the envelope? Did I mention strip down to his t-shirt? Arg!!!! :mad: I really hope that's just a silly promo pic and has nothing to do with how the writers are going to adjust their way of thinking this season. :)

Cat

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm afraid to see a bigger picture of that. How old is Zuiker again? 14...maybe 15?? :rolleyes:

Why is it that everybody is dressed for work except Danny and Lindsay? Do they plan on working this season? Adam dear, it looks like you may be thinking about pushing Lindsay off the beam. :devil: Is Flack holding his gun? Maybe he's contemplating shooting her. :p Oh, I'm sorry....I let my imagination wander. :p

When exactly did grabbing jeans with your toes mean you're in love?? :rolleyes:

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Evidently when doing shots and f*cking on a pool table meant the same thing. :rolleyes:

Actually, now that I think of it, Zuiker choosing to explain that particular metaphor is really amusing. He had to explain it because so many people would miss it - just like so many miss the "chemistry" between the two characters. ;)

7. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Please, let your imagination run wild! :lol: Seriously, though, I think that picture is doing a great dis-service to our little show. It's kinda looks like they are trying to market it as CSI meets Grey's. I think AZ must be smoking something really good to have allowed that...sorry...I'm shutting up now. :rolleyes:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, from "romance is not what we do" to CSIs playing footsie, literally, in a promo shot. What happened? :confused: And even if I liked the pairing, the heart thing with their legs is beyond cheesy.

That said, it's great to see a new shot of the cast and they look great. It's kind of a rip off of the Friends one from a few years back, though!

One question--did Carmine get that awful hat from the photoshoot or did he bring it himself and they let him wear it??? I gotta say, I'd like to see Danny dressing a little more professionally...he looks like a construction worker in that shot! The arms are nice, don't get me wrong, but come on...the guy is supposed to be a CSI.

The pic is so tiny, but I see Flack's got a gun. And what is Hawkes holding in his hand (and over Flack's lap)? A bottle of wine?

Either way--cool pic. Definitely the best shot I've seen of the cast so far. It reminds me of the CSI Vegas one from the diner a few seasons ago. I love it!

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Damnit, I just posted the link in the spoiler thread. I didn't know it had been in here for a while. :eek:

Mac and Stella are showing some symbolism that's actually relevant to their jobs and to the world, while Danny and Lindsay are eating a sammich...

Seriously, if all Danny is going to do is look pretty (aside from monstrosities like that hat :eek:) and play the boyfriend, I'm afraid my interest in his character will steadily go down the drain.

Adam, however, makes me happy. :D

10. Top41

^I think that picture makes it very clear that Danny's purpose is very much to look pretty. ;) Let's hope it's more than to play the boyfriend, though.

Adam and Sid both look great--love how they're bookending the team!

11. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Didn't you get the memo??? It was no. 5, right under sticking gum on you're true love's clothes & above spiting on his soda.

I'm starting to feel insulted by Mr. AZ... :rolleyes:

ETA: It just hit me!! She's not wearing shoes!! :eek: :eek: She's really not wearing shoes! And that's the promotional pic? And this is a show set in NY. NY. No. shoes. I need a coffee now... And somebody call Carrie Bradshaw! We need her! Carrie!! :(

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The way Danny is dressed makes sense in the context of paying homage to the original photograph. It doesn't make any sense in the context of the show unless Fay is right and Danny is being reduced to the eye-candy twu wuv. God help us and Carmine if that happens.

Here's the original photograph for those who've never seen it:

"Lunch Atop a Skyscraper" - 1932 by Charles C. Ebbets
    [​IMG]

13. Top41

^Ah, cool, that makes a little more sense, but since the rest of them weren't dressed like that, he looks a bit out of place.

14. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

He definitely stands out... and still feels a little over the top. And as much as I'd love Carmine's body, Danny is a CSI.
    Kinda ironical, what they are doing here. Danny used to have a rebel spirit, dressed in fancy clothes. Now, they killed his spirit and rebelled up his clothes. And all for what? Sad!

15. Top41

It doesn't seem like he's got the glasses in that pic either. One thing that's always impressed me about Carmine's acting is how different he seems when he slips into Danny's character. I never, ever feel like I'm watching Carmine--it's always Danny. That pic looks like Carmine though, not Danny. Not his fault at all--it's all wardrobe. Slutting up Danny is all well and good on occasion, but I'd rather see the CSI with glasses in the promo pics than a pin-up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.