CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for Hammerback! But boo that we can only see, like, half of Flack's head. :lol:

Thanks for the pics.
So, we have one Danny and one half of Flack... :lol: Hope we'll get the other half with the pics for "You Only Die Once". :lol:

Thanks for the pictures. :)

Yay for Hammerback! But boo that we can only see, like, half of Flack's head. :lol:

It’s really a shame, you can’t even see if he wears a fugly tie… :lol:

Thanks for those, Shane! :D

So Stella is having coffee with Kerr Smith's character...interesting. That was fast...

Interesting that they're also going with the mummified body again. They also did that in the second episode of last season "Not What it Looks Like" (note that "The Deep" is ep 2) and Peyton examined the mummified body.

Still should make for an interesting episode. :)

You guys are welcome!

Also, the first Trade Ads for the season are out. In the new issue of Vanity Fair (featuring Nicole Kidman on the cover), there is a ad with Mac and Stella.

I took a photo of it since I couldn't tear apart my grandma's issue. lol. Sorry for the crappy photos, but the text says:

MAC IS BACK.
THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL.

Cool--thanks for posting that! Isn't that the third season DVD cover?

I do wish it wasn't always just Mac and Stella in promo ads..

Top41 said:
Cool--thanks for posting that! Isn't that the third season DVD cover?

I do wish it wasn't always just Mac and Stella in promo ads..
I think the same things, I want a real promo'picture with all cast.
We just got somes pictures from season 2 and nothing after that :rolleyes:

Hey guys, just wanted to pop my head above the parapet to let you know i really appreciate :D all your efforts to seek out new piccies for the technologically impaired among us :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back