CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Faylinn said:
I keep looking at the second picture of Gary and thinking that he's just as constipated as Carmine is. :lol: *debates making a banner* :lol:

... you literally took the words outta my mouth. And indeed, something's going on between those two guys, man. What did they eat?! :p :devil:

I still can't see the picture's bluegirl... I have the same problems with uploads, they don't show

I'm sorry Montana. I don't know, what else I could do. They work fine for me now.

Anyone else having problems with the pics?

Wow, thanks so much for posting those!! How hot does Gary Sinise look?? I <3 Him. And carmine...

Those are season 3 shots, right? :D I love how tanned they are and I'm glad they found a type of shirt for Melina to wear that isn't too slutty. Sorry for the choice of word. :)

Love the pictures. Thank you!

I'm glad they found a type of shirt for Melina to wear that isn't too slutty. Sorry for the choice of word.
Slutty is the perfect word for the usual blouses the wardrobe people dress her in. Melina's better than that! I really like the top too; it's professional without being dowdy.

Also, in the pics where Carmine and Gary are standing beside each other, is it me or do they look like they could pass for father/son? :eek: It's just a thought. Like I mentioned earlier, I have no glasses, so I'm working with bad eyes and squinting. :lol:

AHAH. ahem. sorry.

but in one of them, Gary looks like a nazi.
silly man *shakes head*

and he is so tanned :eek:
or overly made up.
who knows!

thanks for the pics.
it's about time we got some!

:lol: I was going to comment that it looks like a certain lead CSI has been hitting the tanning bed. :lol:

But Melina looks beautiful, as always. :D

Bluegirl thanks for fixing the pictures for me I love you. Love how both he and Carmine are squinting into the sun, couldnt they have had the photoshoot somwhere with a bit of shade.

y0223418 Thank you for the season three shots. Gary and Melina both look great in them, and Bluegirl I agree about the top. Much more classy than some of the tops in season 2.

I dont think the tan had much to do with makeup or a sun bed it's more from the fact Gary has been on tour with Lt Dan Band doing some openair gigs and he has been overseas as part of his work for the USO and Operation Iraqi Children. He was a very busy boy over the summer.

*yay* for season 3 pics, thanks for sharing y0223418!

As for the other pics that photobucket album, Carmine looks awesome in there, aren't those shots from The Closer?

y0223418

Wow.... :eek:

Absolutely great pics of Gary Sinise.... :)

Thanks for the posting !

Awsome pics y0223418! :D Carmine looks wonderful as always and Gary looks great!

Thanks for sharing those.

y0223418!...why I can't see them??
:(
blue girl thanks for the pictures...all of them have something to say! :lol:

Back