CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Ahh! It's a little mohawk! How frickin' adorable! *squishes him*

Heh heh, it'll be awesome if he keeps it for the show--then it'll be Hawkes with a mohawk. :lol: /dork

I thought you guys might like the new hairdo. ;) I kinda do too. I have to get used to it, but that's okay. I'm wondering too, if he's gonna keep it for next season. I mean if they are gonna start shooting in a week or two he might grow it like that on a purpose, right? :)

Wow, It's the first I've been on this thread and there are beautiful pictures :D Thnx for the pictures everyone ;)

*sigh* Knowing the show, they'll probably trim the rest of his hair short, but I'd love to see the mohawk in season 3. :lol:

^ Well, I like your icon Miss_Undercover! I could look at it all day...

Thanks, tiqlado !

I love my icon over all. * Tuesdaymorning * had it make him for me...

Yay! Those are lovely pics! (And if I can be naughty, when I saw the pic of Hawkes with the books, my brain went "he could probably let go of them." :devil: :eek: :lol:)

Oh DAMN.

HILL IN A MOHAWK. :D HAWT. THIS MUST BE AN OMEN. :D

Well, at least one of the CSI:NY men has been receiving my mental waves of suggestion. :lol: *waits patiently for Carmine to cut his into a mohawk too*

hehe, at least one of them got your suggestion, Kimmy.
I love those pics BlueGirl

Fantastic pics, BlueGirl !

I love Flack so on the pic, because he loos so hot in his suit. I mean, i like the color... ;)

Oh my. Mac is definately checking Stella out on that 5th picture! :devil: And Stella just smiles that beautiful smile of her's! :D

Loving all the pictures!

Back