CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Melina Kanakaredes leaving her hotel, the Ritz Carlton, July 13, 2006

Carmine Giovinazzo, Gary Sinise @ CBS Summer 2006 TCA Press Tour Party - Arrivals July 15, 2006 - Rose Bowl Pasadena, California United States

Vanessa Ferlito @ Premiere of 'Shadowboxer', July 19 2006

I know the Carmine pics were posted before, but it never hurts to repost such great pics, right? ;)

Enjoy! :)

Bluegirl, thank you so much for posting those photos. I have two things to comment on...

1. Oh my gawd....Melina looks stunning in those photos. She always looks good but this time it's just woah. Her dress and jewlery, especially her necklacke, are lovely. I am officially jealous...

2. I'm gonna get killed for saying this but those shades that Carmine are wearing make him look like some sort of insect, especially in the first photo. I'm dying of laughter here :lol:. Carmine, hon, you gotta wear shades that flatter your face shape and make you look good. Perhaps it's time to approach Horatio for advice on proper sunnies :lol:.

I keep looking at the second picture of Gary and thinking that he's just as constipated as Carmine is. :lol: *debates making a banner* :lol:

No problem jorja! :) Actually I need to apologize for not being here a lot lately. I've been a busy girl, but these pics were begging me to post them here. ;)

I wonder what happened to those mirror-ish shades Carmine had. Those are to die for and they really suited his face.

I love the pictures of Vanessa and I think she is stunning but is she pregnant? Or is the dress (which is also stunning) a little too tight? I was just wondering. Oh and the pics of Carmine, Gary and Melina are beautiful as well.

-Girlygirl

Nice pics, BlueGirl!! Whoa, Vanessa looks hot!!

And Faylinn, you're banner's hilarious!! :lol:

Love the pics, BlueGirl!! And yeah, Vanessa looked incredible in these pics. Makes me wish she was still in the show... *sigh*

Those pics are amazing BlueGril!!! Thank you so much!

Vanessa looks amazing! I love her shoes! And her dress is gorgeous!

OMG Fay your so cruel, but for some reason i can't stop laughing. :lol:

Gorgeous gorgeous pics of both Vanessa and Melina!! I love them!

And the FM Radio pic is very cute.. :D

Help. Bluegirl I can only see half of the Gary photos from the CBS party. Pic 1,3,5,7 I cant see. I can see 2,4,6,8 fine but the rest are just showing up as a dot and when I click on it it says connection refused by serv3.imagehigh.com
image 1,3,4 of Carmine is the same. Tried looking at it in explorer and it comes up with an x where the missing pics should be. Can anyone help....I need my Gary fix....wahhh.

Back