CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

It's probably because usually these episode promo pics are only from ONE of the two cases the team is working on. So that's why we don't get pictures of all of them from a certain episode.

tuesdaymorning said:
Um. Yeah. Apparently people have trouble understanding what I post sometimes. :rolleyes:

tuesdaymorning (Hello, me) said:
Why is Lindsay in like, every other picture?

>.> Where are my boys?

Translation:

Why is Lindsay in every other picture? Why aren't there some Danny, or Flack or Hawkes images? It would be nice to see them too.

/End.

My God.

:lol: Guys, if I might say, Jen is not bashing nor saying anything bad about Lindsay. :D We'd just like some photos of Danny or Flack, instead of 8 Lindsay, a few Kid Rock and a few Mac and Stella. Lindsay is a main character, but others need some glory too. :D

Shane

Here here cfar! Who cares who's in the pictures, just as long as they sorta highlight the episode, or give an inisde scoop.

I'm just waiting to see RSRD. Woot woot!

I also agree Alyssa, people complain that they want to know her backstory, then in the next sentence say there's too much Lindsay! I also don't understand peoples dislike of her, but that's another thread...

Ah, thank you.

That's all I wanted. ;) Didn't want to cause a war over here.

And so, I can not wait for the promo pics from the other case.

We probably won't get any. :( You see it's only one case per episode. :(

I know Im a little ahead of myself but I can't wait for pics of Tanglewood 2.

p.s. what's the actual name of the episode :lol:

allstar12 said:
Isn't it CBS's decision to release promo pics..?

Just because there aren't any promos of the guys doesn't mean they won't get a lot of screen time :D

I believe each show has a few photographer, they send the photos into the CBS Press, and they decide what photos are sent. For instance these photos were taken by Michael Yarish of CBS Broadcasting, Inc. :D

ETA : Tanglewood 2 is titled 'Run Silent, Run Deep' allstar12. :)

allstar12 said:
I know Im a little ahead of myself but I can't wait for pics of Tanglewood 2.

p.s. what's the actual name of the episode :lol:

Just because I'm not sure whether you mean promo pics or screen caps....There are promo pics from the episode on page 3 of this thread. If you are talking about the caps, then you only have two weeks to wait.

Who wants more promos [since everyone is giddy about the episode] from Run Silent Run Deep?

But first, might I add, that I have to correct BlueGirl on her post...sometimes they give promos for both cases, sometimes they don't, it's whatever promos they feel are the best to advertise the episode.

SPOILERS [photos] FOR UPCOMING RUN SILENT RUN DEEP:

cfar, I was talking about promos. Thanks, I'll go check it out :)

Shane, thanks for the promos.

ETA: It's kind of weird, that since the episode is supposed to center around Danny [correct me if Im wrong] and there aren't any promos of him.

Thanks, Shane! Ooh... more Flack. Still no Danny though. :(

I'm just tired of all the Lindsay bashing we've been getting over here lately. Not just in this thread. Just because she is in a lot of pictures doesn't mean that Flack or Danny aren't going to be in the episode. You dont have to sound so angry at the fact that we might get more pictures of Lindsay than danny or flack.

i cant wait till run silent, run deep. i'm so excited about it.

Back