CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Thanx a lot for these pics Shane! :D

Seems like Lindsay is working with Mac again...

i hate this frankie but it seems that we're going to see a little of stella 's home!

Or maybe that's Frankie's apartment, who knows? He seems to be pretty comfortable there, so I assume it's his place rather than Stella's.

And I'll give it a try and say that Lindsay's badge number is 5720? Or something around that. One of the pictures show it, but not directly, so that's just a guess from me.

I really can't wait for this episode to air. It should be a wild one!

tuesdaymorning said:
Why is Lindsay in like, every other picture?

>.> Where are my boys?

I second that.

allstar12 said:
Im gonna assume that Danny & Flack are working together since they're nowhere to be found.

I sure hope so! :) Just the two of them, that'd be awesome. From the looks of these pics Hawkes is nowhere to be found either, but I wouldn't mind him joining the boys. :devil: :D

abc said:
Also I forgot to mention, if you use the images I posted, CREDIT Shane.

Even on LJ? I'm pretty sure I know who you are on LJ, but I'll go with Shane until you tell me otherwise. Thanks for the pics, BTW.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Maybe she is in almost ever pic because she's a main character??

... and Danny and Flack aren't?

Not a huge fan of Kid, but I'll listen to his stuff. Can't wait to see how well he acts.

I love Lindsay's jacket. And I think they're going with the wavy hair from now on. That's good. I like it.

Anyone know the B case?

Jadyn said:
allstar12 said:
Im gonna assume that Danny & Flack are working together since they're nowhere to be found.

I sure hope so! :) Just the two of them, that'd be awesome. From the looks of these pics Hawkes is nowhere to be found either, but I wouldn't mind him joining the boys. :devil: :D

Yay!!! Let's hope the boys are all on the other case. :devil:

Frankie with a bottle of wine??? :eek: Hmmmm...

Thanks for posting those, abc! :D

Jadyn said:

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Maybe she is in almost ever pic because she's a main character??

... and Danny and Flack aren't?

Seriously. I can understand if she's in a couple but almost all? No thanks. Seriously. Give some time to the characters that's been there for a while who need the screen time. :rolleyes:

Jadyn, on LJ you can credit me as followtheroad. :D

Kristine! No problem. :D

u know what i was hoping that after this "special sculpture" stella would have dumped him but it seems they're still together the next episode which is called all acess with kid rock i think!so maybe he wont propose her on tanglewood 2 but at regis and kelly melina said that in the last five episode stella will have a special scene during the last 3Osec of onf the the 5 last ep damn i cant wait

Lindsay is a main character now. I cant seem to understand how people over here continue to complain that they dont know anything about Lindsay's back history, but lord forbid if she has an episode based around her. We wouldn't want that to happen.

Umm....did anyone consider the fact that most of the pics are from the Kid Rock set and apparently Mac and Lindsay are the ones working that case? The PTB want to promote the fact that Kid Rock is on the show, so that's where their promo pics are going to be from. There are so many pics of Lindsay (and Mac) because they were the main characters at that set. No big conspiracy, no slight to Danny, Hawkes, and Flack, NO BIG DEAL.

Um. Yeah. Apparently people have trouble understanding what I post sometimes. :rolleyes:

tuesdaymorning (Hello, me) said:
Why is Lindsay in like, every other picture?

>.> Where are my boys?

Translation:

Why is Lindsay in every other picture? Why aren't there some Danny, or Flack or Hawkes images? It would be nice to see them too.

/End.

My God.

:lol:

Aw, I understand what you post, Jen.

Anyways, I want pics of Aiden. Anyone nice enough to post 'em for me? Please? :D

I understand you fine, Jen :lol:

Hey, isn't it CBS's decision to release promo pics..? If it is, then maybe they just want to hype that up or something.

Just because there aren't any promos of the guys doesn't mean they won't get a lot of screen time :D

Back