CSI NY on TNT

Two episodes will air TONIGHT (Wednesday, May 29th), starting at 11pm ET/10pm CT.
goldsmilehappy.gif

S6/E11, "Second Chances"
S6/E12, "Criminal Justice"

http://www.tntdrama.com/schedule/?startDate=5/29/2013&timeZone=

I will say I don't get why we don't get more people coming here. I know they aren't on CBS anymore but all three of the CSI's live on in reruns on so many different networks,you think that would bring more people in.

i do like seeing these...Lets me see things I missed before. I kinda wished Aubrey had stuck around a bit longer.

Yeah,I agree...and nearly everyone left the Wetpaint wiki too around season 6 for some reason. I don't get it. I don't want the fandom to fade.

One episode will air TONIGHT (Monday, August 19th), starting at 12am ET/11pm CT.

S6/E21, "Unusual Suspects"

One episode will air TONIGHT (Thursday, August 22nd), starting at 12am ET/11pm CT.

S6/E20, "Tales From the Undercard"

I dont mind that ep because of the fic inspired by it that I'm trying to get going, but seriously, why aren't they moving around much? I sure hope they get the rights and get gong on s9 soon.

One episode will air TONIGHT (Thursday, August 29th), starting at 12:02am ET/11:02pm CT.

S6/E23, "Vacation Getaway" [Season 6 Finale]

One episode will air on Labor Day (Monday, September 2nd), starting at 12am ET/11pm CT.

S7/E01, "The 34th Floor" [Season 7 Premiere; first appearance of Jo Danville (Sela Ward)]

Back