CSI: NY icon competition-Ch.#18-Black, White & Color- Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Icon Challenge #15 Voting

Everyone did a very great job indeed. They're wonder-wonderful. I'd like to have a little more votes though. Like four more people voting would be satisfying.

Good work everyone ! I had hesitations when choosing 3.

WINNERS.

You all did a great job, but only one can win.

First place is won by icon number TEN: DragonflyDreamer.
Second place is won by icon number SEVENTEEN: CSI_Kat
Third place is won by icon number ELEVEN: LivingEnd

Congratulations you all. To the ones who didn't win: Don't be sad, you'll have better luck next time.

Please PM me for this time if you want a winner banner.

A NOTE:

I don't have that much leisure time on my hands as I used to, so I'm looking for someone to take over the banners permanently. If you want to do this, I'd be eternally grateful. Please PM me, Roosey if you're that lovely person who wants to do this.

Thanks for the votes, everyone! Congrats to Kat and LivingEnd.

Roos, are you still looking for someone to do banners?

Thanks for the votes, guys. And congrats to DragonflyDreamer and Kat, really beautiful icons... :)

Challenge #15 - CSIs & party

Here are the rules:
1. You can use any screencap you want, as long as it contains the theme 'CSIs & Party'. This means: Partytime!

2. You must send your icons to me (Roosey) via PM. DO NOT post your icons anywhere else, this is anonymous, and if I find them posted somewhere else they will be disqualified. I will PM you when I have received them.

3. When you submit your entry, please give me both the image and the link. It's a bit easier.

4. Don't go around telling other people to vote for you, because that's just lame and it's not showing that you have true talent.

5. Your icons must be 100x100 pixels. If they aren't, they'll have to be resized and that never works out that well.

6. You are allowed to enter a maximum of three icons.

7. Have fun and be creative!

I'll set the deadline to Friday, 7th of December, 7pm GMT+1.
Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back