CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Who else?? Of course Mac and Stella. I'm 100% Mac and Stella. No one else. They are so cute together. No words needed.. only need to look in each other's eye.:guffaw:

Hello..im new here.i've been a big fan of csi:ny.my OTp..definitely danny and lindsay
they are cute together and smart. Rite now, they have problems but hopefully things will work out between them. Love them

I get where you're coming from where Smacked is concerned. In fact, a lot of people share your point of view.

I see that deep friendship in Smacked that you speak of, but I also see the potential for something more to develop in the future. They just sometimes give each other those looks where they linger far too long for me to chalk it up to mere friendship.

I don't see that pairing happening right away though. Both characters have to deal with their issues first. I'd love it if the writers opened that door towards the end of the series though.
That's right where I am. MY OTP is Mac/Jane, but Jane's gone now :)(, damn you TPTB, and Lost also!). I enjoyed Mac/Peyton too, but that's finished. I love Mac and Stella's deep friendship, how they're always there for each other after their other relationships fail. I do see the potential for something more with M/S, like you say, they have these looks that linger longer than they would between 'friends'. But like you, I don't think the pairing will happen right away. But I won't be surprised if towards the end of the show, they have something together. Their relationship is very similar to Grissom/Sara on Vegas, and that didn't happen till...was it s7? I liked how the writers handled that one though (except for Sara leaving) and hope that if/when they do M/S on NY, they'll do it like that - right. Until they do, I don't mind seeing either Mac and Stella in other relationships. (No more psychos for Stella though please!)

Of course, my dream is that they bring Jane back!

I also love Danny/Rikki, Flack/Angell, Danny/Flack (my slashy OTP) and if I had to pick someone for Hawkes, I'd say Stella. They have nice chemistry. I liked Danny/Aiden too, but Aiden's gone now.:(

My one true pairing is definitely SMacked or FM Radio. Their chemistry amazes me.

Adam/Kendall is also up there.

I also enjoy Lindsay/Hawkes, Danny/Rikki, Danny/Aiden.

I've also tried Danny/Flack but I couldn't get into it. 'Though, if I was to ship a New York slash pairing, it would definitely be them.

Well, 'cause of Debbie I'm now very Smacked, so Mac/Stella would be my OTP, though I still love Mac/Jane. :bolian: They really had something nice.
I love Flack/Angell too, and I miss Danny/Rikki, that was cute but deep and serious at the same time.

LOL G I'm gonna put under my influence the whole forum ha ha :D

My OTP is obviously Mac/Stella. They are special, they are unique, their special relationship (even when they disagree) is perfect

I'm surprised some people said Hawkes and Lindsay because i liked them together and i thought i was the only one :D (Now i like Kara)
Also i like Flack /Angell but i confess i miss his scenes with Stella. However their relationship is sweet and i would like a development between them (SMACked goes first of course)

Slash? Of course :D I like Flack/Mac. But because Stella is around, then i would like Flack/Danny too :D (I wish a slash couple could have been developed *sigh*)

Debbs :D

Last edited:
My OTP is Mac/Stella. I have been convinced since the moment I first saw them that they should be together. Watching CSI: NY has only confirmed that. They have such a strong chemistry and relationship that is different than the other bosses/leading ladies. I see the others (Grissom and Cath + H and Cal) as more friendship type relationships, not like Mac and Stella. They remind me a bit of Olivia and Elliot on Law And Order: SVU actually, but a bit different.

Hmm currently I guess my favorite OTP must be Flack/Angell. I really like those two and I really think they look perfect together.

I used to like Danny/Lindsay, but last season kinda killed my liking for that pair.

Back