CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Oh and recently... I'm starting to like Stella/Hawkes.

^^ Oh my God, dangerous_elite, I LOVE your signature. Jonathan looks hot there. :D

Stella/Hawkes--me too! :lol: I just think they'd be really hot together, but I haven't taken it beyond just my imagination at this point. ;) Oh, and a few sort-of-implied moments in D/F fic. :p

I'm starting to grow on Stella/Hawkes as well.. They've got awesome chemistry... Even Linds/Hawkes also.. great chemistry.

I saw a pair of looks (well, 3 looks :p) between Stella and Hawkes last night, in "On the job" season 1. "If I can give you a hand, I will", Stella giggles "oh, Hawkes you're crazy, you know that?". It would be a cute couple, while Mac is with Peyton and can't be with Stella :devil:

My OTP is Flack/Lindsay. I just can't get over the fact that if they were given half the chance that Danny/Lindsay were given, they'd be great. I also love Hawkes/Lindsay and Mac/Stella.

My OTP is Mac/Stella

I like Danny/Fack, Danny/Lindsey, Flack/Lindsey and Hawkes/Lindsay :D

I should have had Mac and Lindsay up there in my top OTP with Flack/Aiden, and Danny/Stella. So I'm inserting Mac and Lindsay in the top category.

My other ships are Flack/Stella, Hawkes/Stella, Danny and Angel, Mac and Peyton.

My OTP has gotta be Danny/Lindsay! I just love how things are developing between them on the show.

The more I get into reading fanfics, I'd have to say that the ships that have really grown on me are Mac/Stella, Stella/Flack, and Flack/Aiden.

Since there's lots of new members, I thought I'd
bump.jpg
this thread. :D

Oh and recently... I'm starting to like Stella/Hawkes.
:lol: I've changed my mind now. I'm just either Fiesta or Smacked when it comes to Stella-ships.

But D/L would always be my constant. I can't even pair them up with anyone else without getting weirded out--it's crazy.

lol, compared to other people here, I hardly ship at all! :lol:
Ok, OTP for NY has definetly got to be Danny/Flack-I love Danny, I love Flack, I love Danny/Flack, :lol:!!!

then, other ships that Im not really avid shipper about, but still like:
Mac/Stella-really love this ship, don't know why *shrug*
Danny/Lindsey-not actually in the mood where I really care about that ship, if it went away, I wouldn't really care, but I can kinda see it *shrug*

~xJemmax~

^Same here--I can definitely see chemistry between Danny and Angell.

Back