CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie lookes very yummy, FallenforFlack. Great job:)

5x17-0317-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments!

Linda - those Sheldon ones are yummy.
mmmmm love that Flack one as well Kristine!

Anyone looking for any icons? If you have a pic and/or idea in mind let me know! I have some time on my hands. :)

Oh oh, pick me! :D

I'm making a CSI: New York icon table for a challenge, so I feel dirty making NY icons for any other purpose atm. But I really want icons from these two images.. I would ♥ you forever if you'd do that for me.

Two images:
Angell and Flack

100x100 would be perfection, but if you wanna make 140x140 I'd use those eventually too. :)

Anyone looking for any icons? If you have a pic and/or idea in mind let me know! I have some time on my hands. :)

Oh oh, pick me! :D

I'm making a CSI: New York icon table for a challenge, so I feel dirty making NY icons for any other purpose atm. But I really want icons from these two images.. I would ♥ you forever if you'd do that for me.

Two images:
Angell and Flack

100x100 would be perfection, but if you wanna make 140x140 I'd use those eventually too. :)

Do you want two seperate icons? Or one with both pics on it? Or all three? BTW, love your Speed icon!

Ok, here's what I came up with fatalze. I hope you like them!

angell.jpg
CSINYS05E140554.jpg
csinewyork301hdtv-lol825.jpg

BTW, great job MacsLovlyAngl, really like that last one!

Last edited:
Great Flack icons, MacsLovlyAngl! Especially love the middle one :)

FallenForFlack, Nice work :thumbsup: Love the Flack one.

FallenForFlack, I love them all! Now I have to decide which two to use on my livejournal. ♥♥ Thanks so much, you're just wonderful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back