Not open for further replies.

nattybatty55

Nadalaholic
Hey all! Welcome to thread #4. Previous thread here

Please check out the following links for general rules in this forum:

Proper Posting
FanArt Forum Guide

Additional reminders:

[x] Do not post more than three icons at the same time. Some use dial up and when you post lots of images it's going to take a long time for them to download the page. However, you may post url links to the rest of the icons.

[x] Do not quote the icons because doing so uses up precious bandwidth. If you quote a post, please remove the image tags.

[x] If you have an icon journal, icon site, photobucket account, etc, feel free to share the link with us.

[x] If you're sharing your LJ icons, make sure you provide us with your LJ name so people can credit you.

[x] Similarly, if you're taking someone's icon, make sure you give credit where credit is due. You may do that in your bio or in your sig.

[x] You don't have to ask if you can use an icon. People post their icons for that reason alone - so you can use them.

[x]To be able to use an icon, you need to have been a member for 2 weeks and have 50 posts.

Have fun everyone! :)

hawkes47.png
mac47.png
anna57.png

the rest are here

Gorgeous icons guys, both from the challange and your own.

Danny/Rikki.....Banners in the banner thread:)

3.jpg
66.jpg
77.jpg

Wohoo shiny new thread! Great icons everyone!
Here are my NY ones from the 'Female CSIs challenge':

challhurtif1.jpg
challirockta0.jpg

celtess, your work is absolutely gorgeous!

Just a few things to keep in mind for next time:
We have a rule in the fan art forum that you can only have three images in a post, the rest must be placed as links. This is because it is a very image heavy forum, and some people have slow connections. This just helps things move a bit quicker for them. Also, in the future, please do not double post. This can be considered spamming, and isn't permitted at TalkCSI.

Also, some of your artwork may be more suited to some of the following threads:
Wallpaper Thread
Signature Banner Thread (you can post banners here even if they aren't regulation size for the site ;))

I'm sorry
I never understand How this forum works.
Sorry
I' never makes a sames mistake

Dont worry about it, it took us all a while to get the hang of things around here. :D:D

Your work is amazing I hope you will stick with us and post more..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back