CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made 35 icons from 'Personal Foul' :)

Preview:
1901.jpg
1912.jpg
1927.jpg

See the rest at my LJ...

Elsie - not sure how this works but can i take some DL icons from Personal Foul please? They are great !! And the picture of Danny on lindsay's phone is priceless :lol:

Elsie great job on the icons I have snagged all the Danny&Flack ones and I am using one already check it out LOL!

Last edited:
Thanks althea, I'm glad you like them (and don't they just look so happy in that scene?). :) And Bella, thanks and you're welcome to snag any that you like. :D

Thanks Elsie - I am spoilt for choice! btw i am very jealous of your title of Shopaholic! A girl after my own heart :)

Fab icons Elsie and Clytia, snagged loads of them, from you both. :D Really well done. :D *Left comments on your ljs* :D

Yes of course you may. :D Thanks for asking eveninstarz14, I'm glad you like them. :)

Great icons Clytia, DragonflyDreamer and fo_poozle.

Really great icons, DragonflyDreamer and Fo_Poozle, As always. :D Snagged some from you both, will give credit where due of course. :D *More comments on your ljs*

fo_poozle the moment I saw the promo for that episode where Flack shows off his badge and a bit of skin I wanted an icon made of it and you made one *yay* I've snagged it and will credit you accordingly when I use it. Thank you. Here are three from me...

0019.jpg
adamcopy.jpg
CSINYS04E191800copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back