CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, Queenie, I'm glad you like the icon! :)
Hormiga, I don't have an LJ or something similar, so here is the only place where I post icons. ;)

Thank you!! :D

LivingEnd You actually gave me a bday gift without even knowing it! :lol:
Are you planning on doing some more? *wink wink* LoL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Queenie! :D

EDIT:

Ok so thanks to a little clue by LV and some amazing help from Elsie I hve come up with.....

Untitled-1-1.gif

Elsie, aren't you proud of me :D

{criminal minds, csi (all 3 shows), prison break}
x94 Random CSI icons (all 3 shows)
x15 Criminal Minds - "Doubt"
x16 Prison Break - "Orientación"
Comment. Credit. No editing or hotlinking. Stealing them or claiming them as your own is NOT cool.
Teasers:
randomc43.jpg
randomc45.jpg
randomc48.jpg

All icons are here

vegaslights, I adore the colouring in those; it's really pretty! :)

nattybatty, great first animation! :D
But if you want to use the icon here, the file size has to be under 60 kb. It's indeed always the most difficult part for me to adjust the size without messing up the whole icon... ;)

Two more from me:

flack.gif
ms.gif

Whoa! Awesome icons everyone. I love the animated ones, they're so cute. :)

LivingEnd said:
And again, I'll highly recommend Elsie's tutorial!

You're too kind. :lol: Yay for the tutorial pimpage! I'm glad it has been of help to you. :D

nattybatty55 said:
Elsie, aren't you proud of me :D

*sniffs* I'm so proud. :D It's great! Good luck with the resizing, the smaller the animation (both the size of the actual animated part and the number of frames) the smaller the file size. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. :)

nattybatty55 - Great job! I am so jealous! I don'h have a program that can do that!!

Wow!! LivingEnd, awesome bunch of animated icons! and nattybatty... fabulous first job on animations.

I searched for that tutorial from Elsie, but I couldn't find it. Can sb guide me to it, pls?

Vegaslights, awesome set of icons. I am amazed on your colouring skills! :D

ETA: And SpeedCochrane! I almost forgot you!! Your icons are AMAZING! Love them so much. Do you also do tutorials??? Brillant!

[bLivingEnd [/b] God i'm sorry i was reading nattybatty55 post and typed that name sorry and I hope you dont mind i'm using you icon :D
Great Icons everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back