CSI: New York Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macayla, yours are gorgeous! I wish I had that much talent. :)

we all wanna be as good icon makers as Macayla.
:eek: Well thank you, but your way to nice :eek:

- 78 CSI:NY 4x07 Commuted sentences icons (2 animated)

Teasers:
407_01326.jpg
407_00249.jpg
407_00072.jpg

Follow the link

Erm heys guys if you are interested the mac/gary thread have opened a fan art section and there has been a challenge posted just incase your interested! Please come and enter :D

nattybatty55 said:
Erm heys guys if you are interested the mac/gary thread have opened a fan art section and there has been a challenge posted just incase your interested! Please come and enter :D

nattybatty55 please refrain from advertising for your challenge in other/this challenge thread, this doesn't belong in here. You can pimp your challenge in your signature banner (keep in mind only text OR banner ;) ), or you can post it in the Fan Art Guide. Thank you :)

ETA: ugh! I posted in the wrong thread! But I hope you get what I meant ;)

I think this is my first time posting in this thread, heh. Y'all are awesome artists! :eek:

Macayla, I can't even begin to explain how much I love your icons. (I need to post more on your LJ. ;))

I have a few to share!

Stella2.gif
Lindsay1.gif
Danny1.gif

The rest you can find at my livejournal

^Photoshop 6.0 and ImageReady 3.0. And again, I'll highly recommend Elsie's tutorial! The link is posted on the 2nd page of the fan art forum guide... ;)

Great work everyone! I wish I'd have a talent like this.
Thank you especially for all the Stella and Smacked icons. I heart those!

LivingEnd That Smacked animated icon ROCKS!! That is so cool! I've been dying to get one! Thanks!

Keep up a good work everyone!

Wonderful icons LivingEnd, just curious, do you post them at the lj or a place like that?

Happy birthday Queenie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back