CSI: Miami Weekends!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mulder42, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

Now I'm more than a little annoyed about living in Sweden. I've been lurking our channels but not been able to find them airing Miami here at all right now. How unfair, this thread reminds me of the sorrow in my heart. *Overdramatic*

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

TruSidle--you can always email the stations and SUGGEST they air a program you like. They may say no, but at least the idea is out there. :)

3. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I would if I even owned a TV. :guffaw:

I'm moving to the UK soon though, I think they're airing there. I hope so. Or I'll have to invest in all the DVDs. :D

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website still WRONG. Says episodes are 1/16, "Evidence of Things Unseen" & 1/17, "Simple Man". [​IMG]

Saturday, April 20th
    S1/E21, "Spring Break"
    Horatio and his crew investigate the deaths of two college students who were in Miami on spring break. The first is a teen girl found dead on a beach with her neck broken and human bite marks on her legs. The second is a young man found on the bottom of a motel swimming pool who apparently died before he hit the water. Carson: Sean Maher. Tiffany: Michelle Morgan. Ted: Adam Kaufman. Marie: Laurie Stamile. Amy: Maggie Grace. Jon: Stephen Mendel. Welch: Troy Winbush. Jack: Riley Smith.

Sunday, April 21st
    S1/E22, "Tinder Box"
    Speedle and Delko are present when a trendy nightclub catches fire, apparently from a deejay's pyrotechnics display, killing 16 people and injuring dozens of others. But the ensuing investigation reveals it may have been arson to cover up a murder. Also, Horatio probes the death of a prostitute who is found dead in a judge's bathroom in his home. D.J.: William Lee Scott. Danny: Ben Browder. Haid: Richard Edson. Veronica: Lisa Gerber. Connie: Jaclyn Gutierrez. Jameson: John F. O'Donohue. Ojeda: Robert Beltran.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website still WRONG. Says episodes are 1/18, "Dispo Day" & 1/19, "Double Cap". [​IMG]

Saturday, April 27th
    S1/E23, "Freaks and Tweaks"
    An explosion in a rundown barn nearly kills Horatio and his crew just after they find a dead man inside, bound with duct tape. The case gets personal for Horatio when it's discovered that the leading suspect knew his late brother. At the lab, Alexx is shocked to learn that her best friend's husband has been murdered, apparently the victim of a random shooting. Alexx: Khandi Alexander. Tripp: Rex Linn.

Sunday, April 28th
    S1/E24, "Body Count"
    Three convicts escape from a massive Miami prison complex. The trio make a daring escape when a helicopter appears above the correctional facility and they hop aboard the chopper. As the investigation gets underway, the identities of the fugitives become known and a horrible realization sweeps over Horatio. Two of the escapees are cold-blooded killers who already have their next victims picked out.

6. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Hey Mulder, Hey Everybody :)

I did see "Freaks and Tweaks" last weekend. It was nice seeing Suzie again. I think "Body Count" was supposed to be the season finale for Season 1 if I am not mistaken.

I was looking forward to Season 2 for next weekend. I checked my local cable company here and saw the epi for Sat May 4, is none other than "Golden Parachute" HUH!!!! I hope it's wrong and we get something else. That is like Season 1 all over again. How crazy is that!?!? :rolleyes: Like I said, I hope it's wrong. It seems CBS is wrong to so who knows.

But nonetheless I am watching it and we get Season 9 I think on The Latin Network LTN every evening at 6 pm and again the same epi on at 9. Jesse Cardoza is in it and that makes me happy. Good to see him, Walter and Tom again.

So if they keep the episodes up, we get to see the older shows and the new ones too. Now that's cool!!!! :thumbsup:

That's if they do the Seasons right and get the epis correct on the websites. Oh well. I just watch em... LOL

Have good one folks and take good care. Ciao
    Linda :)

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

"Body Count" was the Season 1 finale. I forgot to mention that in my previous post. I haven't checked anything yet for the weekend, but if they do show "Golden Parachute", that will be great--remember, it didn't air on February 24th. I think it might've aired on A&E since then, but I'm working and can't see those episodes on weekday mornings.

Still haven't received a reply to the email I sent in March about the website listing the episodes incorrectly. [​IMG]

I'll have the schedule posted tomorrow...

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website still WRONG. Says episodes are 1/20, "Grave Young Woman" & 1/21, "Spring Break". [​IMG]

Saturday, May 4th
    S1/E01, "Golden Parachute" [Pilot episode!]
    A private plane crashes in a swamp, killing seven of the eight passengers onboard, and Caine immediately suspects foul play. Complicating things for Caine is the return, after six months, of Senior CSI Megan Donner (Kim Delaney), whose job he now has. Calleigh: Emily Procter. Delko: Adam Rodriguez. Speedle: Rory Cochrane. Alexx: Khandi Alexander.

YES!!! :thumbsup:

Sunday, May 5th
    S1/E03, "Wet Foot/Dry Foot"
    Horatio and his crew investigate when a man's torso is found inside a shark caught by a group of fishermen. A bullet wound on the corpse leads Megan to suspect murder. Later, a second victim is found floating in an inner tube. Sevilla: Wanda de Jesus. De Soto: Tony Perez. Estella: Alma Delfina. Pedro: Christopher Perez. Captain: Steve Dumouchel. Morton: Don Creech. Diaz: Wayne Lopez.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website is still WRONG. Says episodes are 1/22, "Tinder Box" and 1/23, "Freaks & Tweaks". [​IMG]

Saturday, May 11th
    S1/E07, "Breathless"
    The naked body of a male stripper who performed during a private party at a Coconut Grove estate is found the next morning in a nearby rose garden, and the CSIs have difficulty determining the cause of death. Meanwhile, Megan investigates the case of a male swimmer who suddenly dropped dead after climbing aboard a boat seven miles out in the Atlantic. Nikki: Jamie Luner. Melissa: Sarah Rafferty. Noel: Baron Rogers. Sophia: Ion Overman. Lisa: Laura Leigh Hughes. Adam: Kris Jeffrey.

Sunday, May 12th
    S1/E11, "Camp Fear" [final appearance of Megan]
    Horatio and Calleigh investigate the death of a 15-year-old model, whose body is found near a juvenile detention camp for girls. Across town, Delko and Speedle probe the bizarre death of a man who was apparently burned from the inside. Margie: Blair Brown. Julie: Erika Flores. Dara: Danica Stewart. Diehl: Jeff D'Agostino. Valerie: Amber Tamblyn. Alazar: Mark Adair-Rios. McCadden: Josh Stamberg. Devin: Melissa Paull. Calleigh: Emily Procter. Delko: Adam Rodriguez. Speedle: Rory Cochrane.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Website has the first one wrong and the 2nd one correct. Says Saturday is 1/24, "Body Count". Hey, this is an improvement!!! [​IMG]

Saturday, May 18th
    S1/E15, "Dead Woman Walking"
    The discovery of a junkie's body that was exposed to liquid radiation leads Horatio to a woman who has also been exposed to the deadly substance by an unknown killer. Now, it is up to Horatio to find the murderer before she dies. Belle: Karen Sillas. Matt: Adam Baldwin. Boyd: Eddie Jemison. Nancy: Maria Teresa Rangel. Carver: Jeremy Roberts. Janet: Rachel Singer. Risher: John Getz. Carl: Greg Crooks. Bernstein: Michael Whaley.

Sunday, May 19th
    S2/E01, "Blood Brothers"
    Horatio and his team investigate the hit and run murder of a beautiful young model during "fashion week" in Miami. Calleigh views an MTV tape of the party and spies the victim with a well-known South American/Miami player who has diplomatic immunity.

http://www.csimiamiweekends.com/

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

They've finally got both days correct!!! It only took them since March...[​IMG]

Saturday, May 25th
    S2/E02, "Dead Zone"
    Horatio and his team investigate the murder of a treasure-hunter found harpooned to the hull of his boat by a spear gun. Horatio and Calleigh find a spear gun covered with inky smudges and learn the victim and his dive partner found a sunken Spanish Galleon.

Sunday, May 26th
    S2/E03, "Hard Time"
    The CSI's investigate the "apparent" murder of a recovering rape victim, who was originally believed to be dead, but is revealed to actually be barely alive. She is found days before the parole hearing of the man who raped her. Calleigh and Det. Hagen visit a rape crisis center, and learn the victim left with...

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, June 1st
    S2/E04, "Death Grip"
    Horatio and his team investigate the kidnapping of a 14-year-old tennis player who was taken from her bedroom in the middle of the night. Without much evidence, aside from purple fibers found, caught in her bedroom window, the CSI's work desperately with the help of the community to find her.

Sunday, June 2nd
    S2/E05, "The Best Defense"
    Horatio is called to a robbery/homicide at a local bar where the two owners are shot dead and a third victim says a masked gunman entered the bar and started shooting. Physical evidence suggests the victim's story is false, but his slick lawyer derails the investigation.

13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, June 8th
    S2/E06, "Hurricane Anthony"
    In the wake of Hurricane Anthony, the CSIs investigate a driver involved in an "apparent" vehicular manslaughter that occurred just as the hurricane struck. The lack of impact wounds on the victim's knees, however, suggests the victim struck the car as opposed to the car striking him.

Sunday, June 9th
    S2/E07, "Grand Prix"
    During qualifying at the Miami Grand Prix, a pit-crew "fuel man" is engulfed in invisible flames and dies. Horatio deduces the victim was burned by a methanol fuel fire, invisible to the naked eye, and discovers the pit's fire extinguisher was tampered with.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, June 15th
    S2/E08, "Big Brother"
    The CSIs investigate the murder of a stockbroker, discovered stabbed to death, with his laptop computer missing. Speedle, Calleigh and Delko discover the victim was stealing wireless Internet signals and track his usage to an on-line "sorority house" voyeur site.

Sunday, June 16th
    S2/E09, "Bait"
    A woman is found murdered and then mauled by a bull shark. Detective Frank Tripp becomes a suspect in the murder investigation when it's discovered he was romantically involved with the woman paid to lure married men to stray for "Cheating Hearts Inc.." A company which investigates and entraps spouses suspect...

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, June 22nd
    S2/E10, "Extreme"
    The CSIs investigate the murder of a rich Daddy's girl whose body is found after being thrown off a parking structure. Alexx's autopsy reveals she was bound in a small space, with no food, and because her body was found miles from her ritzy neighborhood, Horatio suspects she was kidnapped.

Sunday, June 23rd
    S2/E11, "Complications" [first appearance of Glenn Monroe]
    Horatio and his team investigate the apparent suicide of an anesthesiologist of a plastic surgery practice, who was found hanging dead in his condo. Evidence of a staged suicide indicates murder and a cover-up with a patient who recently had liposuction.