CSI: Miami Weekends!!!

Where are you from, RedJohn, if you don't mind me asking? I take it you don't get any CBS shows on your stations? That is sad. Maybe you should drop them an email and make a suggestion. Won't hurt. They may say no, but at least you put the idea in some bigwig's head. ;)

Where are you from, RedJohn, if you don't mind me asking? I take it you don't get any CBS shows on your stations? That is sad. Maybe you should drop them an email and make a suggestion. Won't hurt. They may say no, but at least you put the idea in some bigwig's head. ;)

Not at all:)
Latvia is the country I live. It's far across the ocean and at least 6+ hours in general from States.
But it's been mentioned on CSI Miami season 8 or 9 episode by Walter:D and also on one Australian tv show- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries- there was whole episode about Latvian anarchists and could ever hear lines in Latvian language. So it's not that much of a cave anymore :lol:

Yep. we don't get any CBS stations only some tv shows that takes too much time to appear on time making us late behind freshest episodes. Unless it's some Fox channel, we have two aviable here, for price of course.

But we just got that new movie freshly from big screens tonight on small ones. And Avatar next Sunday.

I actually had that thought of sending them something. Probably will do. Knowing myself and my ranting nature :D

Saturday, November 10th
S7/E19
"Target Specific"
A home invasion becomes much more when the team finds out they're being targeted by the Russian mob.

Sunday, November 11th
S7/E20
"Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing"
When a boy's life is in danger, Ryan is forced to betray Horatio and the team.

Saturday, November 17th
S7/E21
"Chip/Tuck"
A murder case involving extreme plastic surgery leads Horatio to Ron Saris, who is alive and seeking revenge on Julia.

Sunday, November 18th
S7/E22
"Dead on Arrival"
When a reality star is murdered, the CSIs delve into the scandalous, sexy world of a TV dating show.

Saturday, November 24th
S7/E23, "Collateral Damage"
Horatio and the team work to figure out why a seemingly normal family was targeted in a brutal grenade attack.

Sunday, November 25th
S7/E24, "Dissolved"
The CSIs investigate the case of a man boiled alive, Julia spirals out of control, and one of the team's darkest secrets comes to light.

Saturday, December 1st
S7/E25, "Seeing Red" [Season 7 Finale]
Horatio fights to save Yelina and when Delko goes against Calleigh's plea and helps his dangerous father, his life is put in jeopardy.

Sunday, December 2nd
S8/E01, "Out of Time" [Season 8 Premiere]
As Delko's life hangs in the balance, Horatio flashes back 12 years to reveal how Miami's CSIs first met and became a team.

Saturday, December 8th
S8/E02, "Hostile Takeover"
When the lab is attacked, Horatio must fulfill a gunman's unique request in order to save five hostages, including new CSI Jesse Cardoza.

Sunday, December 9th
S8/E03, "Bolt Action"
Three volleyball players mysteriously drop dead on the court while Calleigh's testimony against Delko threatens his future as a CSI.

Saturday, December 15th
S8/E04, "In Plane Sight"
When the most hated man in Miami is murdered, the CSIs go on the hunt for his killer and his hidden treasure.

Sunday, December 16th
S8/E05, "Bad Seed" [guest-starring Khandi Alexander!]
Alexx Woods and Eric Delko return to help the CSIs stop a deadly outbreak in Miami.

No episodes airing on AMC this weekend, so these 2 will have to do!
Santasnowflakesoccasion.gif

Saturday, December 22nd
S8/E06, "Dude, Where's My Groom?"
The CSIs recreate a night of bachelor party debauchery in order to solve a murder and find a missing groom.

Sunday, December 23rd
S8/E07, "Bone Voyage" [guest-starring Laurence Fishburne!]
Horatio Caine calls Las Vegas CSI Dr. Ray Langston to come to Miami when a severed leg found in the Everglades is discovered to belong to a girl who went missing in Las Vegas a week earlier.

Saturday, December 29th
S8/E08, "Point of Impact"
When the CSIs investigate who or what caused a horrific car accident, both drivers' darkest secrets are revealed.

Sunday, December 30th
S8/E09, "Kill Clause"
Deadly jellyfish are used as a murder weapon, and a mysterious woman from Jesse's past returns.

Saturday, January 5th
S8/E10, "Count Me Out"
The investigation of a dead census worker sends the team into a high speed car chase and an explosion that threatens the lives of two CSIs.

Sunday, January 6th
S8/E11, "Delko for the Defense"
Eric Delko returns as an expert witness for the defense, pitting himself against his old team.

http://www.csimiamiweekends.com/ [check for date and times in your location!]

Saturday, January 12th
S8/E12, "Show Stopper"
When America's sweetheart, Phoebe Nichols, bursts into flames during a concert, the CSIs expose the dark side of pop stardom.

Sunday, January 13th
S8/E13, "Die by the Sword"
The bizarre case of a man chopped in half baffles the CSIs, while Natalia's injury puts her and Ryan in jeopardy.

Saturday, January 19th
S8/E14, "In the Wind"
The CSIs have 24 hours to find out if a man on death row is truly guilty, and Eric Delko returns to work the case.

Sunday, January 20th
S8/E15, "Miami, We Have a Problem"
The CSIs solve the murder of a man who was killed in outer space.

Saturday, January 26th
S8/E16, "L.A."
Horatio and Delko must travel to Los Angeles when a secret from Jesse's past may allow a killer to go free.

Sunday, January 27th
S8/E17, "Getting Axed"
The CSIs unravel a workplace murder mystery when a hated receptionist is murdered.

Saturday, February 2nd
S8/E18, "Dishonor"
When Horatio's son Kyle returns from war, he seeks his father's help to solve a murder.

Sunday, February 3rd
S8/E19, "Spring Breakdown"
Spring Break raises the body count in Miami when the CSI team splits up to solve three different murders.

Back