CSI: Miami Weekends!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mulder42, Sep 8, 2012.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

My little depression about CSI: Miami being cancelled has just been lifted because "CSI: Miami Weekends" has returned!!!

This ran a few years ago on local CBS affiliates, along with "CSI: NY Weekends". I was checking my listings to see what was on tonight, and there it was. I almost screamed out loud when I saw it. Unfortunately, they're not starting from Season 1, but I'm not going to complain, because now I've got 2 episodes I can watch every Saturday and Sunday night...:thumbsup:

You can click the link below, go to 'Local Listings' for your state to get a listing of cities where its playing in your area. For example, it plays here in Chicago on CBS station WBBM at 11:35pm CT both nights. Starting times will vary, so I'm only going to list the episodes that air.

Enjoy CSI: Miami fans! :)

Saturday, September 8th
    S7/E1, "Resurrection"
    The CSI team will stop at nothing to find who shot Horatio Caine and the evidence leads them to some of the most dangerous people in Miami, including one of their own.

Sunday, September 9th
    S7/E2, "Won't Get Fueled Again"
    When gasoline gets so expensive that Miami's residents are literally killing for it, the CSIs come face to face with one of the city's most sadistic crime rings.

http://www.csimiamiweekends.com/

2. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I hear ya. I feel the same way. CSI:Miami is on........wooo hooo. I'll take it regardless of the seasons that are on. Man I miss them especially now that the new seasons of other returning shows are coming. It's a harsh reality we won't see new seasons of our fav shows like Miami. :confused:

Check ya later
    Linda :cool:

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Did you watch last week, Linda&Horatio? :hugegrin:

Saturday, September 15th
    S7/E3, "And How Does That Make You Kill?"
    When the daughter of Delko's therapist is murdered, Horatio and the CSI team must find the killer before Delko's darkest secrets are exposed.

Sunday, September 16th
    S7/E4, "Raging Cannibal"
    A savage double murder in the Everglades pits Horatio and the team against the brute force of Miami's Russian mob.

Just a teeny FYI...I've been checking some of the states on the website, and it looks like some cities may show both episodes on the same day. Also, some episodes may air in primetime, instead of late night. As they say, "check your local listings." I'll continue to post them as Saturday/Sunday, but it shouldn't be too confusing to keep up with the schedule. Enjoy, everyone! :cool:

4. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Hi Mulder,
    Yes I did see both epis. I loved "Resurrection" !!!! and the "Won't Get Fueled Again" was good too. Although I enjoyed "Resurrection" more. And I really like the one "How Does That Make You Kill" especially with Calleigh finding out Eric's feelings for her. I enjoyed it then and loved it now too.

The cannibal one had me grossed out a bit. Wow biting someone yuck, and that Russian mob I hate them so much.

I look forward to each week for the epis but the cable listings here where I live show the same episode for both nights. It had "How Does That Make You Kill" for both Sat and Sun Sept 15 and 16, and we know two different episodes were shown. Oh well. :rolleyes: that's the cable company for ya.

When CSI and CSI:NY starts in a week or so, I will really miss CSI:Miami then. Bummer!!!! :( Why did they have to go and cancel it!?!?! DAMN!!!! :klingon:

Thanks for posting the episodes Mulder, I appreciate it so much. Makes me look forward to them more.

Have a good one and take good care,
    Linda :cool:

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

That's an odd schedule for you, L&H. Oh well, but at least its airing on the weekends, right? ;)

I missed the one with Delko's therapist, but I've seen that one plenty of times before. I must've been really tired Saturday night, since I fell asleep before it aired. Did catch Sunday's which got pushed back a half-hour due to that new schedule CBS is doing because of football, so it started a little after the scheduled 12:05am start here. Also, I got a nice surprise after it went off. I was expecting either Cold Case or Without a Trace which had been running, (CSI: Miami took Numbers' place in the weekend lineup), and was pleasantly surprised when the Pilot episode of Leverage aired. I guess that's now on the schedule, too. :)

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, September 22nd
    S7/E5, "Bombshell"
    When the CSIs investigate a murder in Miami's hippest fashion boutique, Horatio discovers that Julia's instability has turned her into a ticking bomb.

Sunday, September 23rd
    S7/E6, "Wrecking Crew"
    A 200-foot crane crashes into a Miami high rise, putting Calleigh and Delko in jeopardy and killing Horatio's best hope of catching a renowned crime boss.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, September 29th
    S7/E7, "Cheating Death"
    A man is found handcuffed and stabbed in his hotel room, while a prank at the lab causes a rift in the CSI team and threatens their investigation.

Sunday, September 30th
    S7/E8, "Gone, Baby, Gone"
    When a murderer kidnaps an innocent baby, Horatio and the team must find him before the child becomes his next victim.

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, October 6th
    S7/E9, "Power Trip"
    When a savage killer runs rampant in Miami, Horatio must intervene to stop a member of the police force from getting too close to the case.

Sunday, October 7th
    S7/E10, "The DeLuca Motel"
    When a shooter targets the motel where Delko is staying, Horatio must look into Delko's past to find the killer.

9. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Wow, thanks for telling us about this. :D I don't watch much TV anymore, but now I know what I'll be doing Sunday instead of watching the Panthers piss away another season. :scream:

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, October 13th
    S7/E11, "Tipping Point"
    The CSI team, with the help of local tipsters, fights to save a neighborhood on the brink of being taken over by a violent street gang.

Sunday, October 14th
    S7/E12, "Head Case"
    The CSIs use radical technology to unlock the secrets of a man's mind when he shows up covered in blood with no memory of where he's been.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, October 20th
    S7/E13, "And They're Offed"
    When a murder occurs during a horse race, Horatio discovers that Ryan has a personal connection to the case.

Sunday, October 21st
    S7/E14, "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" (guest-starring Khandi Alexander!)
    Alexx Woods returns when a murderer puts Calleigh and Ryan's lives at risk.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Saturday, October 27th
    S7/E15, "Presumed Guilty"
    Horatio and the team go head-to-head with a defense attorney who may be involved in a murder cover-up.

Sunday, October 28th
    S7/E16, "Sink or Swim"
    When pirates take over a luxury yacht, Delko's future as a CSI is threatened just as his relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level.

13. Gaven32

Gaven32 Victim

Hey, it looks like some locations may show both times on the same day. Also, some times may air in primetime instead of night. As they say, "check your local outcomes." I'll keep post them as Saturday/Sunday, but it shouldn't be too complex to keep up with the schedule. Appreciate, everyone

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Wow, Gaven32: it looks like you totally just re-wrote part of my post from September 15th. And its not the first time. You basically re-wrote two posts I made in other topics in the Miami section. Why? Can't come up with your own opinions/thoughts/etc.? You CAN visit this board and not post anything. But, if you are going to post something, it would be nice if it actually came from your own mouth--your own keyboard. :rolleyes:

Stop it. NOW. :(

Anyhoo, enough of that nonsense; back to our regularly scheduled programming...;)

Saturday, November 3rd
    S7/E17, "Divorce Party"
    The CSIs make a shocking discovery about their murder victim, while Horatio tries to save his son from Julia's erratic behavior.

Sunday, November 4th
    S7/E18, "Flight Risk"
    When a flight attendant is murdered, the CSIs uncover all the dirty secrets of airplane travel.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ahh lucky people. I wish I lived in States.
    seems like this country will be forever banned from watching anything on CBS website.

anyway, Miami isn't lost completely here too. at least not on Monday and Tuesday late nights/early mornings, depends on which sleep schedule you are.

And most irking thing was that I missed that fact completely :scream:

Monday happened to flip over from Pointman on one channel and my eyes just fixed how Ryan got pulled up from nearly falling over bridge (Sudden Death).
    I nearly fell in hysteria because I terribly wanted to see again that fantastic chase scene.

Ha now I'm jealous on you people! :D