CSI:MIAMI - The Rebel side- Comedy skits

This is the comical rude side to CSI's. If you don't like to read your CSI's being made fun of, then please don't read. :)

"Do you think we lost them"? said Danny. :eek: :confused:

"I'm not sure, but we need to slow the fug down", said Grissom who was huffing :eek: :(

"Where the hell are we"? asked Catherine. :confused: :confused:

"Auh!! for christ sakes, we're in the shady part of Vegas", said Warrick, :( :(

"You'd know you half witted hoodlem", said Flack. :mad:

"Listen, if you don't shut your fuggin lips, I'll mark up your girly girl face", said Warrick. :eek: :p

Calleigh walked up to a Ho, and asked her where they were. :)

"Excuse me"! "Could you tell me werre....... :) :)

"Get the fug off my corner, you boney ass bimbo" "Hey Ritz"? "This little Ho bag trying to steal our corner". :eek: :confused:

"No I'm not, I';m just trying to get directions, "HORATIO"!!!!!! yelled Calleigh as she seen a giant A$$ pimp coming towards her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

When everyone turned around they seen the giant try to grab Calleigh. :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Hey you fuggin Gorilla, get your hands off my fuggin CSI", yelled "H". :mad: :cool: :cool: :mad:

Ritz tossed Calleigh to the ground. As he headed towards "H" everyone took off and left him there". "who is you her fuggin father"? :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

"Hey!!!, "Hey1!! get back here you fuggin chickens, "Help", help", yelled "H" as he came towards him. :eek: :cool:

"Your on your own Superman"H", you're unstoppable, get him". :rolleyes: :p

"H" took off his sunnies and stood to the side as he said to Ritz..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

"Listen son, you don't want to do something you'll regret", now just turn around and leave before I beat you Miami style". :cool: :cool: :cool:

Just as Ritz was getting ready to grab "H", Ecklie and Stetler plowed into his back. Turning around Ritz, grabbed Stetler in one hand and Ecklie in the other. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Come on Calleigh let's get the hell out of here". :cool: :cool:

As they got to the corner, they looked back and seen Ritz shaking Ecklie and Stetler. :eek: :eek: :eek:

"You boy's come work for me, I test you now, you be my HO's, said Ritz. :devil: :p

"Noooooooo!!!! yelled Ecklie, help guy's come on..,,.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Oh! shut up Ecklie said Stetler, you never know you might see heaven tonight" :lol: :lol: :p

Once the CSI's had escaped they got a call for a crime scene. :eek: :eek:

"Grissom"! "It's Brass", we you and the CSI's over at the Horse-A-Round bar at Circus, Circus". :devil: :p :lol:

"We'll be right there". :p :)

"Where we going Gris"? asked Warrick. :confused: :confused:

"Circus, Circus, there's been a murder at the Horse-A- Round". :eek: :eek:

"Yeah!!! yelled Calleigh, I love horses"!! :lol: :rolleyes: :p

"You dumb a$$ blonde"! said Greg, "The Horse-A-Round is a bar". :p ;)

"Ohh!! said Mac, don't they have rides and all that stuff, we can have some fun later". :lol: :D

Once they all arrived at the crime scene, they found a lady who was lying on the ground with her legs in the air, with a huge mechanical bull vibrating on top of her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Ahhh!! said Nick, what the hell is this"? :confused: :confused:

"Looks like she's got herself some vibrations going on", laughed Eric. :p :p :p

"What happened here"? asked Grissom, to the Circus guy. :eek: :mad:

"We're not sure Sir, she was riding the bull and it came loose, I guess and fell over on her, killing her". :confused: :eek:

"Come on guy's start processing", said Grissom. :mad:

"H" took off his sunnies, turned to the side and said .... :cool:

"This"! "Is what we call, Death by Bad Ass Bull, LV Style. *walks away* :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

TBC.

Thanks for all the feedback guy's, I really appriciate it. Alot more humor to come soon. I hope, I think, "Oh fug who knows". :lol:

:lol: LOL! yes, a pimp is exactly what stetler and ecklie needs! haha and loved H's one-liner. :lol:

Anyone is more then welcome to add a skit, just remember to keep it clean, and under the PG13. Mild language only.

This leves off with the above sketch

"Christ "H', is that the only line you know"? said Eric. "You've been saying that since we all started at Miami, "God", change it already". :mad:

"Well Eric", "I have one for you than, I think you'll fuggin like it, here goes...... ;) :cool:

"This"! "Is what we call, Eric on the unemployment line", Miami Style". :cool: :eek: :cool:

Everyone laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Fug you all", said Eric. "H", her's one for you" Eric turned to the side, put on his shades and said........ :cool: "This"! "Is what we call, "H" and his loser one Liner", Miami Style". :cool: :eek: :cool:

As Eric and "H" started fighting, one of the Circus performers were walking the Elephant as it dumped on the ground behind them. As "H" gave Eric one good push, he fell into the sh**t. :eek: :eek:

"Ewwww!!!! Ewww!!! said everyone at the same time. :p :p

"Look it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Eric POOHMAN", laughed Ryan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Fug you Ryan, said Eric as he wiped off his A$$. "Here have some". :mad: :eek: :eek:

As he went to toss it on Ryan, he missed and got Sara on her shirt. :lol: :lol:

"You dumb a$$ motha fugger", Now I smell like sh**t". :mad:

Katherine, Warrick, Calleigh, Mac, Flack, Danny, Greg, Ryan, Stella, and "H" were howling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"God this is Classic", said Katherine. "Where the hell did Nicky go"? "He'd love this". :lol: :confused:

"He said something about Candy Floss", said Greg. :confused: :D

At that moment Nick came back with his floss. "What the hell smells like sh**t"?
:confused: :confused:
"Sara and Eric", you missed it Nicky, it was hilarious", said Calleigh. :lol: :D

"Come on you guy's", yelled Grissom. "Get the Fug over here, and help me remove this bull". "On my count", "One, two, three". :mad:

Once they had the bull off the woman, "H" told Eric and Sara, to get changed. :cool:

"What would you like us to wear"? said Eric. :confused:

"There's a store across the street, use it". :eek:

As they walked over, Eric could find nothing in his size, and all Sara could find were pink shirts with little flowers. :confused: :rolleyes: :p

"Christ, I can't wear this, God! I 'll look like one of Ecklie's lovers". :eek: :eek:

"What the hell you coplaining about Sara, I'm stuck with these God damn lime green pants". :lol: :eek: :lol:

Sara couldn't help but laugh, Eric looked like one of those guys from the 50s and 60s. :lol: :lol:

"Don't you dare laugh Sara, at least Ecklie won't be complimenting me on my clothes". :eek: :p

"Fug you Eric, you Cuban Sapsucker". :mad:

"Bite the big Cuban one Sara", said Eric. :mad:

As they walked out of the store everyone stared in shock. Then the laughter started. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBC

HAHAHA!!!! OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! HAHA!!! I loved the part where H and Eric were fighting oabout H's one liners!!! HAHA!! Genius!! pure genius!! and the clothes!!! HAHA!!!!!!!

A short time later after the laughter died down, they recieved another call from the Crime Lab, concerning someone found murdered in a swimming pool filled with honey. :eek: :eek:

"Let's go you guys, we got another crime scene, over at the Las Vegas Motel", said Grissom. :devil:

"Oh christ"! said Nick, that place is a fuggin dive". :eek: :p

"You'd know Nicky, as you took your last date there", laughed Warrick. :eek: :eek: :devil:

"Fug you Warrick, more like your mamma, I took there". :eek: :eek:

everyone laughed for they knew some yomama jokes were about to come. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh really Nick", "Well, Yo mama so fat, whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*laugh, giggle* laugh* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oh really Warrick, well , Your mama so fat , when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo". :lol: :lol: :eek: :lol:

"Ewwww!!! yelled everyone, ewwww"!!!!! :( :eek: :( :eek:

"That's fuggin gross Nicky", said Catherine. :p :eek: :eek:

Once they arrived at the Crime Scene, Grissom tasted the honey from the pool with his finger. :eek: :eek:

"Auh!!! Come on Griss, said Warrick, that's gross". :p

"Hey Cat", yelled Horatio, bring back memories of Miami"? :devil: :devil: :devil: :cool:

"Meoowww!!! said Cat, how could I ever forget". :p :devil: :p

"What the hell does that mean", asked Calleigh with jealousy. "You little Ho, ho"? :mad: :mad: :mad:

"It means I did your man, and he was delish", purrred Catherine. :devil: :p :devil:

"That's it you frosted Bimbo",. And Calleigh pushed Catherine as they both went into the pool of honey. :mad: :mad: :eek:

"Wow"!!! yelled Ryan, Eric, Warrick, Greg, Mac, Horatio, Flack, Danny and Grissom" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Christ"!!! we got a pool full honey goodness" , said Nick. :devil: :devil: :D :D :D

As Horatio reached his hand down to Calleigh, she said....

"Don't touch me, you dirty rotten two timing looser", said Calleigh, as she threw a hand full of honey on his sunnies. :mad: :mad: :eek: :mad:

"My Sunnies, for Christ sakes you dumb blonde, you owe me $250 dollars. :mad: :cool:

"Oh shut the hell up, Flack, Danny, help us out of this honey please, said Calleigh. :mad: :mad:

"Come on you idiot's help with this body, so we can get out of here and have a drink". :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just as they were pulling the body from the Honey pool, Stetler and Ecklie showed up. :eek: :eek: :eek:

"What the hell are you CSI loser's up to now"? asked Stetler as he walked up to "H" and took his finger tasting the Honey. :eek: :eek: :devil: :cool: :p

"Get your Freakin hands away from me, you sick preverted Cakeboy". :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"Hey, yelled Ecklie". "Did I tell you to open wide Stetler"? "Keep it shut till I tell you otherwise", said Ecklie. And as for you "H"man, get the hell away from my woman". :mad: :mad: :mad:

"I've had enough of this , I'm, going back to Miami, said "H". :cool: :cool: :cool:

Eric and Ryan, were talking about something as they moved towards Stetler and Ecklie and pushed them both into the pool. :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"What the fug, yelled Ecklie, I'm allergic to honey". :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Everyone started to laugh, as Ecklie's allergy must have been very severe, because he had giant blobs all over and was already looking like Polka roo, from Polka-a-dot door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Let's get this body loaded , laughed Grissom hysterically. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once they were all on their way, Stetler, helped a spotted Ecklie out of the pool. :mad: :mad:

Back