CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, surprisingly my Freeview worked. And I havent looked at spoilers for 1 whole week! F.A.S.T must be working!
    I enjoyed last nights epi. I was a bit wary, because personal stories for the team have a tendency to disappoint, but this one worked well.
    Did anyone else notice at the end, when they do that phone in competition, they spelt Delko's name wrong? And the other week they spelt Wolfe without the 'e'. Tut, tut- need to do their research properly at 5!

2. lal

lal Pathologist

i noticed that to, i thought the episode was very good :)

3. tootes

tootes Rookie

Ahh my freeview was lovely to me last night.. it worked until about 5 past 10.. i think it understands that csi is an addiction. :lol:

On the competition thing, i thought it was a bit odd that they had Horatio, Delko and Calleigh, they keep switching between there names and last names.

Really enjoyed last nights Miami, but thats probably because i like to have a nosey into the csi's personal lives. :rolleyes:

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thats good that it held out!
    Yeah, now you mention ity they do change the names around alot on the competition. But then they do in the show. It would have made more sense, spelling wise to have put Eric- but then they would probably have splet that wrong as well.

I do like seeing into the csi's personal lives, but for the past few years on csi shows that seems to mean putting them in mortal peril. I just wish that hey were a bit more creative, and that there were more personal 'tidbits' revealed in each episode.
    But saying that, I did still enjoy the last epi, so.............

5. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Sounds like a good episode should hopefully get to watch it tomorrow (thankyou whoever invented sky+), glad everyones freeview boxes held out, dont think mine would have going by the weather in Leeds on tuesday.

Will amount of Ryan please me??

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, there is a good amount of Ryan. And it is good stuff, good conversations with Delko.
    Enjoy!

7. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Well I have to say I really enjoyed that episode, character development was sufficient, amount of Ryan was sufficient and quite a gripping episode overall. Best of all nothing was spoilt by previews, promos etc. Good times.

8. lal

lal Pathologist

Happpy Tuesday , hope everyone freeviews boxes will worked tonight , it looked like it is going to be a good episode tonight .

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^Fingers crossed for tonight.
    Chazza- nice avatar!

10. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Thanks :) And yes pinkies crossed for all F.A.S.T members tonight!

11. tootes

tootes Rookie

Carrying on with the Happy Tuesday everyone is sending out !!
    Fingers and toes are crossed for freeview.

:D x

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, once again my box didn't work. But I tried 5 on my analogue tv, and there was actually a good-ish signal on there for a change. They do this big thing about digital and it is worse!
    It was an ok epi. I think, because I have really enjoyed the last few episodes that this was a bit of a disappointment.
    And where was Ryan? I have a feeling he was being questioned by the fashion police for most of the episode, for wearing a blue tie with an orange shirt.
    At least Natalia got a nice story line. Made a change!

13. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Well I thought it was an OK episode, the whole Super H thing is becoming somewhat tedious tho :rolleyes: Thought the ending was great though, and I agree it was nice to see Natalia given something to do.

Could not agree more bout Ryan what the bleep was he wearing??? Blue and orange did his art teacher not teach him bout colour clashing? Oh well bring on next week.

14. lal

lal Pathologist

i have to agree about Ryan it was an awful shirt , it was nice to see Natalia involve in this episode .

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, the ending was sweet. But SuperH :cool: is getting abit dull- he only has 30 seconds and he kinda strolls in there. Doesnt even break a sweat! The man is a robot.
    But that camera thing was really cool.
    Hopefully next week Ryan will be wearing something not quite as offensive to the eyes. :rolleyes: