CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Tootes- You are welcome.
Was science that dull? :) Actually it is an interesting debate- I would definitely not be selling mine, whatever the money involved. Does anyone here watch Waking the Dead? They had an organ harvesting storyline the other week that was really, really gruesome. I cant think that Miami showed anything that gory last night.

Funily enough it was actually to do with the science lesson. :shifty:
We were learning about evolution and Lamark's theory that if you don't have an organ, you can just grow one :)lol:) I got a bit excitted and so did the girl next to me as she watches CSI so we got madam to let us have a class debate on organ selling. :rolleyes:
We decided we would donate them if they were going to grow back, but not so keen on the selling them like the man in Miami did. ;)

I watched every Waking The Dead by that one as Mum wanted to watch Doc Martin. :shifty: Wish i had seen it now.. A bit of gore is allways a good thing. :p

x

That sounds like a good Science class! Yeah, if they grew back I suppose it wouldn't be too bad.
It was a case of too much gore on waking the dead. That one was a pretty strange episode. Still worth watching, but strange. I have found this series that waking the dead is getting more prepostrous than Miami, and that takes some doing!

Its really great thanks =]

I'm intrigued by Waking The Dead now.. may have to watch a re-run if i can find one.
Miami takes some beating in the preposturous scale, but i have to agree. Brittish programmes are always so dark and morbid.. maybe they have realised that the ridiculous story lines sell. We'll have a Super H complete with Brittish accent in no time. :lol:

Sorry about my ramblings, i know this doesn't really have anything to do with Miami. :rolleyes:

x

^ Thats alright, I know what you mean. British programmes do tend to be really dark- waking the dead, silent witness, messiah etc. I some how cant see a British style Miami. Although it might be fun to see Boyd with sunnies, doing one-liners!

CSI: Huddersfield, anyone? :guffaw:

On the subject of organ harvesting and selling - my brother's going to need a new kidney soon (unless he dies before the scientists find out what the genetic problem is), and I'd happily give him one of mine. Not sure if I'd sell one to a complete stranger though. Raises the question, why would I save one life and not another? Hmmmmmm...

Jude

Jude- I hope your brother gets that kidney, and the doctors can sort him out x

Interesting argument, but it is one thing giving an organ to a family member- that is out of love. It is quite another thing selling an organ- especially as in these tv programmes that kind of thing is always in some warehouse with unqualified doctors. Family always comes first, anyway.

I have heard Nottingham has lots of crime, so CSI: Nottingham?!

In this country they're Scene of Crime Officers, so I suppose technically it would be more SOCO: Scunthorpe :lol:

I thought Tuesday's episode wasn't too bad, but then I was a good girl and didn't take a sneaky-peak at a single spoiler. *smug grin* You're right though - there wasn't as much E/C smoochiness as I'd been led to believe.

I thought Tuesday episode was ok , it was nice to see Ryan wearing a leather jacket and jeans again :) can't wait until next week episode .

Haha a CSI over here would be great, but lets face it, it would be in London :rolleyes: as that's the only English place that exists in US TV. And tootes I would have loved to have gone to your school your science classes sound great!

Happy Tuesday !! :D

I haven't read any of the the spoilers for this episode *haaa! you should see the grin on my face right now :lol:* so in for a surprise tonight.

Hope everyone's freeview works.

x

Oh no, it's Tuesday and I gotta go out tonight to rehearsals! The weather's rubbish here at the moment anyway so I'm not sure what Freeview reception will be like... Looks like I'm up for the repeat tomorrow night instead!

Hope it's a good one - enjoy it, y'all!
Jude

Well, ive just put my freeview on and I have no signal whatsoever! I will have to try my analogue tv- at least I get some kind of picture on there. Its so annoying that they are switching to digital. We lose it here by the end of the year. Ahhhhhh.

Well, rant over, hope that anyone who does manage to catch the epi enjoys it. I have read the spoilers, and looking forward to it.

Did anyone manage to catch the last epi?
I enjoyed it. I think P.Diddy, or whatever name he is going by at the mo, did well. Much better than I thought he would do.
Ryan looked cute in that leather jacket, and when he was shouting at the guy in the car. Although that bit was alittle over the top, but hey, he looked hot!

Yeah, I thought the bit with Ryan was OTT too - it seemed really out of place, as though it was just stuck in there to make a point, which didn't really work well.

Anyway, apart from that I thought it was a good episode, and P-Puff-Diddly-Daddly :wtf: was good!

Back