CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I completely agree with you. I'm not bored at all with it. Mind you, it could go sooo wrong if written badly...but I have faith in the writers. I really, really, want H to get shot. That would be so exciting.

2. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Agreed. I hope that H isn't wearing kevlar if it happens. I don't want the cliffhanger to be H getting shot, then the season 7 premiere revealing that he's safe, as usual. :brickwall:

That would suck. I want a cliffhanger with substance.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

So, 'Down to the Wire' is airing tomorrow. Should we open a new thread for it? I really hope that H is going to get physically hurt. I mean, if the writers continue like this, they are going to take away the little reality CSIM has left.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm still hopeful, we've been getting pretty good epys lately. Let's hope it continues this way.

But one thing we know will never change is that H will always turn out ok. But still seeing him get hurt even if we know he's gonna be ok would be a great.

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Well, that's normal, because he is the main character. Even if I don't like him that much, he adds something to the show, good or bad, like any other character and I think that it's pity to let anyone go, die or anything like that. But I would really appreciated if they reduced all that H drama.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just received the May 19-25 TV Guide in the mail today. Here is a letter for letter, word for word, puntcuation mark for punctuation mark quote of what it says about CSI: Miami's season finale next Monday-(May 19).

First up: Page 31.
    Next up: Page 40.
    There it is, just as I said letter for letter, word for word, punctuation mark for punctuation mark. ENJOY!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  7. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Thank you, Carolyn. =)

I would be more excited if I didn't have the dreadful feeling that H will be wearing kevlar when (or if) he gets shot.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the info, Carolyn. :) I really hope they go through with the 'gelled team' bit. It would be nice to see a bit more cohesion. And I'm assuming when they say 'he takes one' means he gets shot. Finally! Not that I want him hurt but as we've been saying, he needs to bleed to show us some humanity. And I also have a feeling he's wearing kevlar but who knows.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks Carolyn...wonder what they mean by Alexx will only be gone "temorarily"??? I thought Khandi was leaving for good:confused:

I am hoping that it is H who gets hurt but I highly doubt it....this IS Miami afterall ;) And if you saw the vid of Caruso and Procter...Caruso said that H stages something that frees him up to go after Saris. Hmmmm ;)

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG I just saw the preview for the next episode, and it's good, aparently Horatio does get shot and they passed a scene with Calleigh and it looked liked the celing lamps were falling down. The season finale looks amazing

11. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

I would be so much more excited if I knew H does truly get hurt. But I feel like he'll be wearing kevlar and everything will be fine.:brickwall:

12. alfalfasprout

alfalfasprout Victim

i really want H to get shot. like everyone says he needs to show some humanity. but i agree with something that someone previously said about him 'staging being dead' to go after ron. it sounds very likely that that could happen.

i would rather him get shot though lol and whats this about alexx leaving'temproarily'? i hope she comes back in the finale

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Like many I want H to be shot too. But b/c to show he isnt indestructable.

But its shows for next week's preview that the ME gets killed but I want to know who is leaving then.

B/c wasnt there a spoiler that someone dies, someone gets shot, and someone leaves????

So from what we are being showed and if you take that info. litterally you got the following:

ME~ dies
    H~ shot
    ?????~ Leaves
    ^^^^ my personal guess is either Frank or Jake. I'm really believe it will be Jake. And while I'm a HipHuggers fan and part of me wants him to leave b/c of who I ship with Calleigh, I do happen to like his character. So no Cake fans get upset. Logically, I think its him.

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone,

I just saw it and I am trying to put that promo up for you all. I am waiting patiently. You tube decided to do maintanence right now!:eek::eek::eek:

I will put the link up as soon as they finish... and yes... That is definetly Horatio on the floor! Hopfully he has on kevelar! But when I saw him going down face first!:eek::eek::eek: Hold Shiteeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's going to be a great Finale!:drool::drool::drool::guffaw:

Can't wait!

HCrazy

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

So...the promo. Looks amazing.

I played it in slow motion on my TV (I have TiVo.) Horatio definetly goes down face first, then there's a shot of him lying in what I *THINK* is blood. He's definetly lying awkwardly on top of something.

Also the shots before Horatio showed Frank and the swat team moving into the hangar of the airport. If H was staging his death, why would the swat be there?

Perhaps...just perhaps...the writers got it right this time? Perhaps our beloved Horatio is actually going to bleed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.