CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching he video this came to my mind, now this is my take on it, but if you guys notice, David Caruso said that Hotatio is going to stage a little something so he will be able to go after the other guy. now i'm thinking that Horatio is going to stage getting shot, so Ron (I think that his name, if not correct me) will think that Horatio is dead, and the Horatio will be able to get him, and save the day as always. Well this is my take on the whole situation.

I could see something like that happening...it would be typical Miami and Horatio.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I hope he really gets shot, though! I know that sounds horrible, but it would be soo exciting!

now that's a cool scenario and I can really see H doing that to protect his family-more Kyle than Julia I think. SO he'll be "dead" or get temp suspended so he's not a cop and he can go after Ron without limitations. Problem is we'll get an awesome cliffy then a whole summer to suffer before a conclusion...

I thought cos of the writers' strike, after the finale, they'll start shooting the next season soon. At least that's what I read somewhere about Vegas, and assume will be the same for all 3 CSI shows. If it's true then we don't have to wait very long before we get season 7. So we don't have to wait very long for the resolution of the cliffy.

carolinam91 your scenario sounds very possible, though I'd really like to see H get hurt for real.

I thought cos of the writers' strike, after the finale, they'll start shooting the next season soon. At least that's what I read somewhere about Vegas, and assume will be the same for all 3 CSI shows. If it's true then we don't have to wait very long before we get season 7. So we don't have to wait very long for the resolution of the cliffy.

carolinam91 your scenario sounds very possible, though I'd really like to see H get hurt for real.

Actually CSI: NY is already shooting...I have seen spoilers for two eps for next season already...So the chances of us getting spoilers for next season with Miami soon are pretty high....I will keep a look out ;)

Donahue said in an interview that whatever eps were left out of this season will be added onto next. So that should bring next seasons total of eps up to 28 b/c we are missing 4 eps this season and seasons are usually 24 eps. So they would have to start shooting early in order to make up that discrepancy

^ That's some great news. Although I don't know if I can take 28 Miami episodes. :lol: :p Kidding.

Even if they did start shooting early--which it looks like they will be/already are--the episodes probably would air around the same time they always do though, right? Although I wouldn't mind the new season (especially if there's a cliffhanger) starting in August. :eek: Not likely. It's great though that we'll probably have some spoilers soon.

Also, I'm assuming they're going to finally change the opening credits since Khandi is gone.

^ That's some great news. Although I don't know if I can take 28 Miami episodes. :lol: :p Kidding.

Well, I can hardly handle a 24 episode season. lol. I don't know how I'll do with 28. :alienblush:

Even if they did start shooting early--which it looks like they will be/already are--the episodes probably would air around the same time they always do though, right? Although I wouldn't mind the new season (especially if there's a cliffhanger) starting in August. :eek: Not likely. It's great though that we'll probably have some spoilers soon.

I think it was said that the seasons would start earlier, probably at the beginning of September, instead of mid-September. With the strike, it set things back, and with them adding more episodes, it changed the premiere dates for next season.

Also, I'm assuming they're going to finally change the opening credits since Khandi is gone.

Didn't they still keep them the same when Rory left and Sofia and Jonathan was added in? Hopefully they will change them though.:rolleyes:

All I know is regardless of Khandi leaving, those opening credits soooooo need to be updated. They constantly update Vegas's why not Miami? Some of those shots are soo old.

When Rory left the show before they added Sofia and John, they simply filled in his sequence with a forensic looking one....they didn't change anything else. I am kind of hoping that next season they make a new one. Even when they added Rex and ELR, all they did was put a quick pic of them in at the end...they didn't even try and change anything. It is blatantly obvious that they just threw those in and didn't give them (the pics) any real thought.

vegaslights said:
I think it was said that the seasons would start earlier, probably at the beginning of September, instead of mid-September. With the strike, it set things back, and with them adding more episodes, it changed the premiere dates for next season.

Cool. :cool: Although to me, mid-September and beginning of September isn't a huge difference, but I'll take it.

This show is starting to remind me of highschool. Start in September, end at the end of May/June. Finale's are like final exams... :eek: :p

Didn't they still keep them the same when Rory left and Sofia and Jonathan was added in? Hopefully they will change them though. :rolleyes:

Well, since Rory left during the premiere, I guess they changed the credits after season two and just added him in with the change and after he left, they added in a forensic clip and then a couple episodes later, added Jon. (Sofia was added during the premiere) So it made sense that it wouldn't change drastically after a character left as the change took place during a premiere.

ETA: ^ Posting that bit the same time as delkolover.

Now they have a fresh start as Khandi left near the end of the season. And they better bloody well change it, because I'm tired of looking at Delko from 'Cross-Jurisdictions' popping out of the water and Horatio looking at evidence from 'Losing Face'. The show isn't quite like that anymore. :lol: Like delkolover said, Vegas changes theirs all the time. I don't think I could count how many times it's been changed, it's ridiculous. You'd think with all the insane editing they've been doing to the episodes lately, they could spare some of it for the credits and make it interesting.

Last edited:
:wtf:
It was my understanding that they've started shooting new episodes in anticipation of a SAG strike and, if extended like the writer's strike, they'll at least have a few new episodes in the can before Jun 30th rolls around.:confused:

So, we're gonna get season 7 in September? Like it was said, the begining and mid Sept doesn't make much of a difference to me.

When is 'Down To The Wire' and 'Going Ballistic' supposed to air? Is it in the coming weeks? They seem to be airing repeats.

Hmm as far as I know they'll air them on Monday and next week;)

Anyway here's a vid from TV Guide with an interview to Elizabeth Berkley in which she also talks about her return on CSI:Miami;)
Elizabeth Berkley

So, we're gonna get season 7 in September? Like it was said, the begining and mid Sept doesn't make much of a difference to me.

When is 'Down To The Wire' and 'Going Ballistic' supposed to air? Is it in the coming weeks? They seem to be airing repeats.

CBS is airing a lot of older Miami eps in different time slots to fill in those vacant time slots for the time being. I have noticed that it has been on on Saturday and Sunday nights in primetime.

This Monday (5/12) and next Monday (519) are new and the last two eps of the season; "Down to the Wire" and "Going Ballistic"

Anyway here's a vid from TV Guide with an interview to Elizabeth Berkley in which she also talks about her return on CSI:Miami;)
Elizabeth Berkley

Gahh.

This tells us two things: The finale is most likely about the whole Horatio/Julia/Kyle thing. Also, Julia doesn't die, and will be back next season.

Elizabeth Berkley

Gahh.

This tells us two things: The finale is most likely about the whole Horatio/Julia/Kyle thing. Also, Julia doesn't die, and will be back next season.

Is anyone else starting to get a little bored with this storyline like I am?:rolleyes:

I'm not really bored with it. It still has great potential if written well.

I'm still hoping it's H who gets shot in the finale. I just hope tptb don't make H and Julia try to get back together :brickwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back