CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Hope whoever it is getting shot wasn't dumb enough to wear WHITE out in the field-especially if it's attending to a crime scene with a body. So much speculation and since no one's actually leaving the show it'll be the cliffhanger part of stuff. Maybe someone leaves the lab/team but returns later. Anyway, we are all 2 epi's short of a full season since the strike so the writers have to do something creative and last minute?

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I think the one who gets shot will be Horatio. They have been showing us that promo with the hole through the sunglasses this entire season. Do you really think that promo means nothing? At least if he does get shot, it will be the end of that promo, and I really do hate the thing. It's disturbing. And of course H will survive.:):thumbsup::)

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Alot of speculation on the season finale, here's my two cents worth. I agree it's the new ME who gets killed but I tend to think the Eva La Rue interview she was talking only about the finale so maybe someone else is getting killed. Who I think it's gonna be Julia, so that H can eventually get custody of Kyle. Cos of H's warning about Ron Saris to Julia in 'All In'. Hence the title 'Going Ballistic' ie H losing it.

As to who'll get shot, by elimination, Eric's been shot, Ryan's been shot in the eye, Cal's been kidnapped, can't be Nat cos I don't think Eva was referring to her character, so we're left with Frank and H. The broken sunnies points to H. I agree. I really hope it'll be H, I mean tptb have been giving us what we wanted so far only left for Super-H to bleed:cool:

As to who's leaving? I also think it's probably a reccuring character.

And it's gonna be a cliffy so H will get shot and it'll fade to black. :) Sorry I don't mean to be nasty cos I know H will be ok and I really think it's time he got hurt in the line of duty.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok here's what I think.

The new ME is the one who gets killed...without doubts.
    As for the one getting shot I really have no clues although in my opinion the two people who can be shot this year are H or Natalia.

As for the person leaving the lab...unless Eva La Rue intended Alexx was leaving because of Khandi's departure, I think it's Calleigh. I've got the impression she will be suspended next week because of the PI or Stetler. Then, in the last episode, probably she will have the possibility to return but after the events that occoured all in one year (a car crash in a river, being shot, the accident in SYG, her kidnapping and now Alexx's departure) I think she will decide that it's time for her to take a break...to leave the lab just for a while. I'm pretty sure we'll see her back in action since the beginning of s7, but still I've got the impression she will leave for a while during these two last episodes cause honestly if I had been her this year I wouldn't have made it:(.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree...the person killed is the new ME.
    The person leaving I think will be more a threat of Calleigh leaving the lab for some time off & needs a break, but then after "whoever" gets shot, she'll return.
    As for the person shot, ive got my money on Frank or Natalia. Like one mentioned before, yes Frank is due for something, but so is Natalia & the characters only "play" this season has been her gun permit & focus on the fact that she isn't the best of shots.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Horatio bleed:lol:
    But, the man has walked away from soooo many odd situations...a blown up car...escaped without a scratch from a shootout involving 12 or more Mala Noche gang members ...seriously...& now Im supposed to believe that he will get shot by a measily bullet after he has been played as Mr. Invincible this long.
    I think in a way, what the title suggests & all that involved is supposed to make us believe that it will be H, but I just somehow don't see him ever being taken down by a bullet.
    It would actually seem rather lame for that to happen at this point. His character needs some "human" side but If he is going to bleed, I would want to see it happen differently & not be "just shot".:rolleyes:

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Horatio'll probably get shot in the chest, and everything fades to black, and in the next season you realize that he was wearing a Kevlar vest under his clothes the entire time. :lol:

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I'll put money on that scenario if there is a line on it in Vegas! ;)

8. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I going to put my own spoiler as the character who gets shot down here and now. Take a look and see what you think.
    I tend to think the person who is shot is going to be one of two people. Tripp or Natalia.
    Ryan already took the nail in the eye. Eric has already been shot. Calleigh? I think she is going to be absent for a few epis or have a diminished role until H coaxes her back. Horatio, possible but it tend to doubt it. That leaves Tripp and Natalia. Tripp is a veteran officer and it may be his "turn" to take a bullet. A crude way of putting it but that's how I see it. Natalia is not a trained officer. She was a lab rat who moved to field work. Given that, she likely does not have some the "street instincts" that some of her colleagues have which could make her vulnerable in certain situations.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

OK, here are my guesses:

We know that the new ME gets killed. As to who leaves it could be Eric who is humiliated by the playing of his taped therapy sessions. I bet NBV gets shot since they have made such a big deal of her inability to shoot AND she has never been a street cop so she lacks the knowledge and instincts the others have. Just my two cents...

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:lol: Ok Emily dancing was too funny:lol:
    Loved that little bit of "Going Ballistic", hopefully it will be a very good episode.
    Can I say that I adore Calleigh's outift? Ok I love it:cool:

Great video, thank you so much lusiana :D

12. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

hey here is a few things I noticed in the Video:)

1. Emily doesn't leave the show in episode 6.20 or 6.21
    2. The greatest thing of all Horatio and Cal have another scene together can you say awesome!!!:)

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

after watching he video this came to my mind, now this is my take on it, but if you guys notice, David Caruso said that Hotatio is going to stage a little something so he will be able to go after the other guy. now i'm thinking that Horatio is going to stage getting shot, so Ron (I think that his name, if not correct me) will think that Horatio is dead, and then Horatio will be able to get him, and save the day as always. Well this is my take on the whole situation.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I could see something like that happening...it would be typical Miami and Horatio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.