CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxxy_H

Foxxy_H Victim

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I so can not wait for the new season to start next month. When I first heard about Speedle coming back I went nuts, then I realized that maybe he is going to give Eric some closure about his death or such. As to Ryan, I hope they do make it a struggle for him to get back to being a CSI because you gotta be a smidge realistic about it all. In the end we know they'll give him his job back. As for the son deal, that would be cool but I'd rather see him as a father of newborn but that wouldnt work with the timeline. Hehe. Okay well, I do hope this season is a bit better than last season and may the characters all flourish as they should in their lives, and the actors flourish in their roles.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I am looking forward to this season. Hopefully the characters won't be so miserable and their will joke around with each other. It would be nice if Horatio can claim his teenage son and have him live with him after his prison term is over with. I can't wait for Eric to talk to Speed even is it is for a brief time. The love triangle of Eric/Calleigh/Jake should be interesting.

3. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Wait, is Jake coming back on the show? If so, the love triangle between him, Eric, and Calleigh will surely be fascinating to atee.

4. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

I think that would be great too. But Kyle his a problematic teenager, he probably wouldn't accept Horatio as his father, and wouldn't want to live with him, specially since H is a cop. We also don't know if H is going to tell him the truth, at least for now.
    But I'd love to see their relationship, another side of Horatio. That would be great :)

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 606 -"Sunblock"

Basically (from what I can tell), the episode opens on the sun setting and a solar eclipse taking place. Ronnie is then lays down at a hotel at the pool side and is began getting strangled by an unknown assailant under the eclipse.

More later from either me or Delkolover. :)

ETA: Jake is in this episode.
    ETA2: A woman named Diane is killed after having dinner for 2 delivered to her place

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^To continue what Vegaslgihts started.

The ep opens at a hotel pool with a patrons tanning themselves and enjoying the Miami sun. Suddenly a plane flies overhead blocking the sunlight....many patrons become annoyed at the lack of sun but soon they all look up and realize that the plane in no longer blocking the sun but the moon is; it is an eclipse.

During the eclipse a 30 something man named Ronnie, who also happens to be a drug dealer is sitting in his cabana away from the sun basically ignoring all the chattering people who seem to be overly concerned witht he eclipse. Totally bored of the moment he lays back down to relax when suddenly a wire is wrapped around his neck and he is strangled to death.

As Vegaslights mentioned another victim, Diane is killed in the excat manner as Ronnie...strangled with a thin wire. Diane was a recluse who, like Ronnie, stayed out of the sun b/c the sun's rays were toxic to their bodies. The only difference being she never ever left her apartment. She communicated with people via email and chat rooms. Your typical recluse.

This ep appears to be the halloween episode b/c there are some odd things going on. It seems that Ronnie wasn't dealing just meth he was hooking his clients up with wolf DNA. The last client to see him alive was Mario who seemed to like to inject the wolf DNA into his body for a high of some sort. The team thinks Mario is responsible for Ronnie death but later he turns up dead in the same exact manner....strangled.

It would seem that a spree killer is on the loose targeting those who are recluses and are allergic to the sun.

-Valera is in the ep.

-Jake is in the ep as well and it would appear that he and Calleigh are still dating.

-Jake does work with Eric on the case and the two seem to get along ok

-On the other hand, Calleigh seems to still be mad at Eric what he said/did in the previous ep

-Didn't see any mention of Ryan in the episode....but agian that doesn't mean anything.

As I discern more I will attempt to post it....it is hard interpreting these spoilers sometimes!!

As always the spoilers can change and often do.

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Valera!! Yay! What a bizarre episode from a case standpoint. Too bad it doesn't look like Ryan's in this one - wolf/Wolfe. Puns, puns galore!

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

hmmmm I wonder what Eric said/did to get Calleigh mad at him??? I'm happy about Valera being in the episode but I'm not happy at all that Jake is in it!! And for those that dont know why, I want Jake GONE for GOOD!!! LOL I just want the season to begin!!! I'm getting very impatient!!!! :p

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

yay....Jake and Calleigh still dating :lol:
    ...and Calleigh still mad at Eric :mad:
    This episode must be fantastic :D

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That sounds like the whole episode but without the credits and commercials. Why bother watching?

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Still no Yelina? I was hoping there'd be more of her in season 6.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I was hoping that too.....maybe she will appear later :D
    let's hope so :D

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Believe me there is way more to the episode than I mentioned. That stuff was only the tip of the iceberg. Trust me, there is a lot going on in this episode! Took me forever to even come up with that summary!

No Yelina; sorry guys.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

aww. Ryan's not mentioned? :( and I agree HoratioStalker...this one is going to create lots of Wolf/Wolfe puns!!! :lol: and no more mention of Speed :( I want more Speed!! i hope we get more than one ep with Speed in it!! and jake's still with Calleigh :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate Jake! Calleigh should be with Ryan!! and no more mention of EDeN either! but seeing as Calleigh is mad at Eric that might push him towards Natalia :D

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It is interesting that Jake and Eric are getting along, but Calleigh is mad at Eric. I wonder if part of it is feeling guilty because Eric saw Jake kissing her. It will be interesting to see how Jake is protrayed in this season. Last season he seemed to be a jerk, but maybe they will show more sides to him and show why Calleigh was attracted to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.