CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

HAHA!! loved the scene!! and here's just me throwing my crazy ideas on the tabel but what if Natalia accidentally shoots Ryan, then maybe H and everyone will come to his aid and feel sorry for him, that might get rid of all that bad tension. Hey, if it worked in Nailied, why not now?

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Holy effing crap Skylar. That would be the greatest single scene in 'Miami' for all the wrong reasons (I'm an Horatio purist and I hate what he's become). And what a one-liner!!!

Hrockz
    I'm with you on the H/Y storyarc continuation. I think with the introduction of Horatio's son, a lot can be done with their development.

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Skylar that was hilarious.

Maybe he'd look just like H withthe red hair. Like with Madison, Horatio looked and he suspected she was Ray Sr's kid.

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well that was a logical thing to think since her mother knew Ray Sr. Probably the way it's going to go is: the kid has got red hair, he knew someone in his past with the same name. Then he hears he has foster parents and H knows the biological mother died.. he thinks it to be possible to be the kids father. Or we could just assume that every person who's got red hair, Horatio checks if it's his son. And until that day he never hit jackpot. :rolleyes: :lol:

God I'm hoping for red hair.. :lol:

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: What an awesome one-liner! Hope it's not prophetic of Season 6 openers. :devil: :devil:

;) BTW, last I heard (about a month ago) they were still looking for actor to play Kyle. Does anyone know who was chosen? :cool: :cool:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Carrot Top?

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: Too old, thank God! :lol: :lol:

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Hhhaha. Skylar that was the single gretest thing i've read on the spoilers, man i would die from laugter if that happened. hah.

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

thats pretty funny. i wonder if they will have a new opening for this season

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Quote from INTHEWIND:
    ;) BTW, last I heard (about a month ago) they were still looking for actor to play Kyle. Does anyone know who was chosen? :cool: :cool:

[/QUOTE] Didn't someone say once, way back at the end of the season that they were supposed to hire some actor who was on a soap? I swear they said for either 3 mos. or possibly 3 epi's. Maybe thats him! Does anyone else remember this & know who the actor is?
    • SPEEDCOCHRANE, love your banner of Jansen Ackles, my god, yum! Loved him on DAYS, funny, his name was Eric.I wouldn't mind them adding that hottie to the show! :p

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ :lol: It's a shame he's nowhere near the age this Kyle fellow is supposed to be and he's already on another show. :p

I can't wait to see who they pick, though. I hope he's at least dynamic. I'm growing weary of guest stars that have a rapport with a main character yet their character is not at all enticing to watch.

^^ Oh gosh and I hope they have a new season opener this time. I'm tired of seeing the same one over and over again for the past two seasons, lol.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

actually past three. the only difference between seasons in they removed and added actors to the credits. but DC, Emily Adam, and Khandi's have been the same since s3.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yes they have. In season 6 opening credits they'll only have H putting sunglasses on, cast names will come after that :p

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

You know I can actually see that happening :lol: I'm also hoping for a new intro. They've got the perfect song and they had the perfect intro but it's been used to long now. So it's time for new intro :)

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

CSI Files now has the spoiler about the teenager swimmer episode. Horatio also finds out he is being followed. This should be interesting. Could it be somebody working for Stetler? Could it be the government? They could have found out about his trip to Brazil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.