CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

:lol: :lol: I actually watched it last night b/c I wanted to see the scene...this is getting freaky!

2. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Excellent. I was about ready to ask you myself, because just like Pusher's, it's incredibly hypnotic and I just keep staring at it, watching it play over and over again...

um, um, on-topic! Yes! Speaking of hypnotic things, the preview for "No Man's Land" is up at CBS now. I got it playing in loop and I lost track of how many times I let it repeat, but I'm still not tired of the last couple of seconds, where Eric goes down. Heh. Plus it almost sounds like Alexx might actually get to throw some emotion into her scenes this week. Yay! I can't wait!

I have Decided (note the Capital Letter of Officiality) that this episode will be ten times better than any episode of season 5 to date. Because I Said So.

3. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

The Hip Hug of Hypnosis. And I had the Hypnotoad up there before them as well. :lol:

Hurrah! I was waiting for that! *runs off to watch it*

I Also Agree That It Shall Be Awesome. ;) Dude, I just watched it, and I'm really frickin' excited. Not only is Clavo back (yay!) and Eric gets shot (sad, but still yay, since we know he'll survive) but it looks like it's going to be an Alexx-centric episode. It's about time! Khandi always does wonders when she's given something like this, and I reckon she's going to be great in this one too. I've got it on loop now as well. :D

4. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I knew your sig was Eric, now at least I know its Calliegh. good thing for reading back posts.

Eric gets shot in the episode? *hangs head down* Ooo...well at least he will be alive.

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

It was discussed a page back or two. He clinically dies, and is revived. (I think.)
    I just got tvguide and it looks to be an exciting episode! Can't wait. It also says Alexx is almost killed by a rocketlauncher. Awesome, Clavo at his worst!

6. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Whoa, this is going ot be one amazing episode. Lucky me I get home just in time from classes moday night to see it all happen.

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Sorry for kind of getting things off-topic a bit before - I'm totally psyched for "No Man's Land" - the preview looked awesome! Maybe Horatio will finally show some emotion - we really haven't seen much of that in a year or so, even after Marisol died. :confused:

I just finished watching "Blood Brothers" (season 2 episode 1), and "Identity" (season 3, episode 15) — Holy cow! I almost forgot how awesome Clavo is - he's like the only criminal to make fun of Horatio — the whole "we never close" thing, which I thought was HILARIOUS! I've seen people make fun of Horatio, but here's a criminal doing it on the show - it was fantastic! And he's a complex character - a real $%$!@#@, but the acting was great, especially in the season 3 episode where he cried at the end - We really saw Clavo get broken by Horatio, which is a great set-up for "No Man's Land."

At the end of "Idenity," I was really getting into it - I almost felt bad for Clavo when he was crying - even though he was a complete @#!#@$% and a murderer. Horatio destroyed not only his life, but his mother's as well - that's got to hurt doubly bad. Now Clavo's out to even the score - Horatio destroyed Clavo's family, now he's going to destroy Horatio's (his team).

I'm really geared up for this two-parter - you have to at least watch those last two scenes between Clavo and Horatio - Horatio waves to him as he is being driven to jail and Clavo bangs against the window - sometimes I think H is a bit too arrogant, and maybe Clavo coming back and hurting his team will bring a real wake-up call.

I saw TV guide, too - they had a great short article on the episode - looks like it will be intense. However, does anyone have any spoilers for "Man Down"? - I've only heard that Cal and Ryan go to the hospital at one point, but that's it.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my excitement over all this after watching the previous eps (and yea, it brought back how much I really miss Speed, so I hope they leave the part where H flashes back to Speed, too).

Talk to you later :cool:

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I think Eric is shot at the end of "No Man's Land" and they go back and follow up the story line in "Man Down," or maybe do that flashback thing and show how it unfolded. Not sure, just a thoery based on what I already know (maybe that's where the Speed flashback comes in? Not sure.)
    Definately set up to be intense! I thought I was sqeeling last week- I won't be able to get through this week!

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Man if they stage it the way I think they might, the spoiler free will go nuts lol...I can so see the first ep ending right after the shooting, with Delko flatlining and then picking up with him reviving the next week. Heck I'm spoiled and even I'd go nuts lol.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah- TVGuide really set it up to be exciting- they had a mini-article saying one member of the teacm would be critically shot and they sort of staged it to look like Alexx because they said she was shot at with a rocketlauncher- courtesy of Clavo, I bet. Even being completely spoiled I know I'll be squeeling and rewinding back to each exciting moment over and over and over again. Thank god for TiVo, it was made for weirdos like me!
    God this is going to be lllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg week. I can imagine people without spoilers (although the promo showed Eric go down, and then him bleeding on the street) dying, as I am now. I second exactly that MacsGirlMel.

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh, with Clavo, this will indeed be fun. Clavo is one rad villain.
    But as I said in Shipper Central, February Sweeps brings out the best of television writers. This will indeed be an exciting albeit explosive ep.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If we think this week is long wait till the end of "No Man's Land"!! and we have to wait another week!! I am soooo excited for this ep and I hope my hopes aren't dashed after watching it. It looks to be a great ep and very moving as well.
    The whole blurb in TV Guide was a little misleading. Considering I know, from spoilers what actually happens it made you think Alexx was the one who gets seriously injured. They tout the ep as being more serious than the one where Speed dies so lets see what happens....cuz what could be worse than one of your own dying?

From what I have read Eric gets shot at the end of the ep and "Man Down" opens with him being rushed to the hospital.

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, TV Guide was pretty misleading, but that also means we'll have another CSI at least in minor danger (the promo had H tell Alexx to get the hell out of somewhere I believe). I can't wait until Monday! I guess then I can wait another week because I'll be running on the excitement, but now I just can't wait! 5 days! (5 loonnnggg days!)

14. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

wat the crap?!?! eric gets shot in the head?! i mean i knew he gets shot but in the head? howd u guys kno?

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

We're geniuses who know absolutely everything:D
    OK, well I knew someone was going to get shot, and these awesome people (on this forum) confirmed it was Eric. I'm not sure how they knew, but I knew from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.