CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

ok umm so h gets into a plane crash and umm do they say if it was like a life ad death situation or is it like a bump on the head lol

Ohhh, I mean he can't die really...but still...I'm hating the thought of waiting all summer wanting to know what happens if that's going to be the cliffhanger.

Although it'll be nice to see a different side of things...a not so macho H side of things :)

Yelina can nurse him back to health ;)

I am so excited for the plane crash episode that I can't even stand it! Horatio being injured is not something we've really witnessed much of and this could flush out some possible romances that have been kept in the dark. It looks like it is going to be a great season ender and hopefully it will give us something to look forward too over the long summer hiatus. Ugh. Three months without CSI is so not cool! Thank heaven for reruns! ;)

i am soooooo excited for an injured H! deep down i know they wouldn't kill him but a part of me is wondering....no no, bad thoughts. he'll be fine, scratched up, vulnerable, injured, but fine. watch them have the plan crash at the VERY END of the episode and we don't know what happens for 3 months. thats just mean...but probable. "cliffhanger" hype and all...pfft.

I'm pretty excited about this too. Time H got himself injured. But he won't die of course, we all know that. I think the ending scene will be like the plane crashing.

This also sets up the scene perfectly for Yelina to return in s6. She could be by Horatio's side as he recovers from this. I do hope he doesn't exactly gets up and walks from this plane crash thing. Enough of super-H already.

Well if the writers don't add Y in the finale I want the plane crash near the end. So that we atleast have hope for her to be there in the season 6 premiere..

If the writers dare to have H have an accident without any of his relatives being near him i'm seriously going to strangle the writers :devil:

Just kiddin' :D

I think because it is a season finale, it's reasonable to think the plane will crash near or at the ending. You know how tptb love cliffhangers for season finales.

No sense having it crash at the start then it would likely kinda be resolved by the end of the ep and it won't be much of a cliffhanger then.

If the writers dare to have H have an accident without any of his relatives being near him i'm seriously going to strangle the writers
Just kiddin'
No worries I would strangle them for real! If i can get my hands on them.... ;)

^ hey guys this is csi miami, i don`t see any sense in this tv show from very long time. ;) everything is possible. :rolleyes: but before some of u to strangle the writers, we have to invite them on ours pirate ship, coz after this they will beg for quick death :lol:

as much as this spoiler for H possible injured to make me think that Yelina can be more involve in S6, still my hope are moderate. for some of us this make logic - re H family to be around him, but did tptb think the same way ?! also we have a lot news for the last epis from this season and no one mention Yelina name. so if tptb want her character back in CSI Miami (near H), first we have to wait for the end of this season and then for news from Sofia Milos (did she is free) or tptb spoilers for S6 (did they have plans for her). but till then have a lot time...for now is better we to see epi 22 (and Y as PI), then to be patient as always...

Hey Pusher really liked the first bit of your post had me in fits of laughter :lol: and wicked thoughts going in my head :devil:

don't usally come up here but over the past few weeks i have found myself poping in from time to time. I surpose it got something to do with Y return in epi 22

Wow. This is going to be some finale. I realy can;t wait. My b-day is in May so I might be getting awesome b-day presents or absolutely...brutal b-day presents.:S I hope for the first one. Looks we are going to get some blooming EC.

My birthday's on May 12. For my present, I want a dead Horatio.

Or at least, a Horatio that gets injured badly and has amnesia and forgets how annoying/cheesy/arrogant/condescending he is, and becomes a mild-mannered, well spoken, non-sunglasses yielding kind man that DOESN'T turn everything into a bad pun. And he actually starts doing CSI work, instead of standing around doing nothing. And maybe like, he has face injuries or is burned badly and they have to bring the world's best plastic surgeons to work on him and by the end of episode 1 they turn him into a tall, dark, muscular, gorgeous man. And he's played by Jimmy Smits.

What? Eric forgets things. I could happen.

midnight_tiptoes said:
My birthday's on May 12. For my present, I want a dead Horatio.

That makes 2 of us. :p (which I'll be turning 15 btw)

If only the amnesia would take away the cheesy one liners and sunglasses of justice. :rolleyes:

Awwww come on guys! He doesn't write those cheesy lines. Even he makes fun of them! And ya just gotta love those magic sunglasses! They're "Raybans"-designed to keep images of his little brother's being married to his own true love banned from reality!

The great and powerful Oz...uh...Horatio... will not die! First of all, as many of you have pointed out, this show is definitely Horatio-sentric. The lab would collapse in upon itself if anything happened to our friend, Red. Secondly, I don't think the media could keep it a secret if DC were leaving the show. That spoiler would leak like a hole in a dam! Lastly, if there is no DC, and no CSI Miami, what are all of us fanfreaks(and I mean this in the nicest way) going to do with all of our spare time? Maybe get a life. Not ME! Boring!
Happy Birthday to you both. If you get your Moms to put exploding birthday candles(dynamite) on your birthday cake, maybe we can all watch our H outrun the blast in 30 seconds or, as he did last year, simply walk away while brandishing the magic sunglasses. Snrk!

You have to love the sunglasses or justice simply for the fact that they are soooo cheesy. Just about every character on tv today has a little quirk of their own; his are his sunglasses.

As for the cheesy one liners; they can go and they seem to be getting worse as the eps go on. He doesn't need to be the only person who says the last lines before the opening credits.....give others a chance :lol:

Next think you know he will deflecting bullets of those sunglasses of his :lol:

Of course Horatio's not gonna die. That's what makes this plot so goddamn idiotic.

delkolover said:
He doesn't need to be the only person who says the last lines before the opening credits.....give others a chance :lol:

NO!

Seriously, no. I don't need to hate the other characters, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back