CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Rumpsrpinga was supposed to be about the amish girl and Eric meeting up and dating while she was in Rumpsringa and he would have to choose between her and his job but they didn't do the ep....they scratched in the story board phase. And from what I understand it morphed into Man Down.

I have no idea...all I know is I read it at CBS.com under the wirters blogs.

What episode number was it supposed to be? They might put it on the season's dvd.

oh that would have been a kool episode... umm question wats does Rumpsringa mean?

hot4jontogo said:
rumspringa is the time in an amish teenagers life where they get to leave the church and the amish community and go live how they want to free of rules. so they get to go to big cities and watch tv and whatever they want ... and they cant be punished by the church if and when they choose to go bak to the amish life they had before.

o i see... interesting fact. i feel like i learn somthin new everyday from this site lol. ooo and that would have been such a nice episode

i search a little bit about rumspringa and yeah its something for the teenagers it can last for month or year. Anyway they didnt do it because of that guy who killed amish girls in their school they thought it would be to hard for the people to watch something so close to what just happen.
thank you delkolover for answering my question.

Hey Veggie....that Alex Eames quote....where did you get that from?

I'm kind of glad the ep never aired...while it seemed like a good idea/story it just doesn't seem like it would have fit into the world of Miami.

^^I agree. I didn't even know that there was an Amish community in Miami..
I thought that the communities were mostly in PA and Ohio..

apparently Miami has everything....including Amish communities :lol:

That is exactly what I was thinking. I know Irish communities are spread out, but that wouldn't make sense to put that in Miami.

they get to leave the church and the amish community and go live how they want to free of rules. so they get to go to big cities and watch tv and whatever they want
-- Taken from Delkolover's definition.

Even if there wasn't an Amish community in Miami, the scenario could still work if the teenager had traveled to Miami for some fun in the sun. I mean...most young people do that anyways only it's called spring break, not rumspringa. ;)

But I'm glad it turned into Man Down instead. It's kind of icky for Eric to be dating a teen (and possibly illegal??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back