CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

CAMERA ANGLE GOES DOWN LOW -

OFF DELKO -

DELKO: Burn baby. Burn.

:rolleyes: :lol: :p

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I simply meant that other characters could close out the scene before they head to the opening credits....it is just always him and it pisses me off. Most of the time show ends with the past scene being on him; there have been one or two times where it hasn't and believe me I was surprised to say the least :lol:

And besides we are supposed to be talking about spoilers :lol:

3. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

lol take anything away but the sunnies of justice and the horatio manner lol

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

When I read this, I immediately thought of the old adage: "What does not kill me makes me stronger" (or something along those lines), and I had to slap my head in frustration. Honestly, TPTB, this has gone too far. We all know that H will survive the crash, but this just furthers the 'Super H' character even further, and quite frankly, I'm sick of that aspect of him.

MacsGirlMel
    I'm a little disheartened by the E/C as well, but as this is a shipper-free thread, I shall refrain :lol:

5. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Oh, I bet he'll be fine. He'll not only walk away unscathed, he'll probably look better than before, probably glowing from yet another death-cheating experience. Of course, I'm all for injury, if I had my druthers, but it's just as likely that the plane will make a slightly bumpy but otherwise miraculously perfect landing. Because there's no such thing as "too far" for Super H.

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Wow, how many tragic events are going to happen in this guy's life?!? :eek: Death and destruction follow him no matter where he goes, and now he's his own victim? Eesh.... I wonder if the writers know you can have drama without drastic things.... :confused:

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah poor Horatio I hope he gets a break soon. But before that I think we need to see that super-H can get hurt too.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I hate to say it, but the man better be seriously injured... It would be nice to see that he is, in fact, human.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

For some reason I have this whole scene played out in my head that the plane crashes and the team and rescue show up and he is just standing there in the middle of the wreck scene with a little cut on his head or maybe a sprained wrist.

I mean they seriously play him like he is invincible b/c he has been shot at by more than one guy with bigger guns and nothing happens to him so what will a little plane crash do? Probably nothing :lol:

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

H is human, rly ! :eek: awww is this possible after so many super heroic action ... i`m afraid if tptb decide to injured seriously ours H in the end can turn out that his blood is green and toxic :lol: *start singing 'who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!*

poor guy he is cursed. and this bad spell become more strong. befor he have to sleep with some one and they die, but now is enough only to be with them one plane (or room) and this become real dead threat :lol:

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

vegaslights: I'm turning 15 too! What a coincidence? You're like a week and a half older than me! On with the exploding candles!!!!

My mom and I love H. We have a picture of my old dog and he has red(liver colored- he's a brittany) and his head is tilted. My dad is like "Just call me horatio!" I was like "The Horatio Caine head-tilt is contagious!!!" I don't want him to die, but I definitely want him to walk out with more than a scratch, that is if we see him walk out. It could be like CRASH! screenblack- cliffhanger-fans screaming in rage----ya know that fun stuff.:p

12. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I love myself some H- and oh yeah i STILL fall for all the cheeiness and one liners and esp. the sunglasses of justice.
    As for getting seriously injured- well it would be interesting to play-- but H is NOT the only character to get injured and nothing really happened--
    look at the beginning of this Season- Delko got shot and almost died(in fact he did die) and he was up walking around and BACK into doing investigating by the third episode . It was a two parter in which he was injured remember-(so YEAH- they expect us in the audeince to suspend our disbelief and just " go with the show"--- Eric is a little slow and mixes up a few numbers at a crime scene(in :D which only one or two people notices) I mean come on---
    Same thing with Ryan- he was " shot in the eye with a nail gun"--- and within an eppy or two - he was "good as new"-- so---- I don't want to see my boy H laid up in a hospital for 3 or 4 shows---- heck naw--- I would not mind him being injured and (oh yeah- I am holding out hope that Calleigh will nurse him back to health-- although I will be happy for Yelina IF she will finally " smile" at my boy) but i digress--- anyway- as long as H is ok and back to kicking butts soon into Season 6- I am happy!
    I love H most of all--- but that's just me-- teehee

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

DragonflyDreamer - I totally agree with you. It would be nice to see him as a human or at least doing something other then playing with his glasses or shooting people!

14. olivepie

olivepie Victim

hahahah i think this is pretty good coz come on everyone we kno h can never die he's like secretly the god of miami
    were all just kinda rolling our eyes because if u kill H u kill miami
    if it was like frank...then i think we could be worried :)

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i just saw the preview and i gotta say wow!! i mean i think its gonna be a really gud one!! the way they put anna back in sounds interesting... and DC's make up in this episode made him look 10 years younger in my opinion...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.