CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

:D
    Yep. I would have a season finale (assuming I made it to a season finale) where they all died. Then I would bring them back to life in the next season, just so I could kill them again
    Ok, done laughing now. It would be cool for a finale (i mean of the last season) where H was shot, Calleigh (or someone else sensitive) was with him, and it ended with some slow song and everyone with H in the hospital. Or somethng like that.
    Wow I babble. On and on and on and on...

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

God, I'm itching for more Miami spoilers, there seems to be a drought at the moment. Anybody have anything?

Oh, and I wanted to ask if we know anything about who's going to be with Eric when he's shot? (my CSI senses assume it'll be Super-Caine :cool:)

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Horatio is, then Ryan and Calleigh go to the hospital and talk to a Nurse.

4. Neera

Neera Victim

Well that would be nice to see! :lol:

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

yeah, it would.
    ok, i don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but it's my theory and i think it's a pretty good one (ok, an ok one)
    someone mentioned a speed flashback. what if (because h is with eric when he's shot) h has a flashback to when speed died? i mean, it's a similar situation and it's got to be traumatic. he tried to keep speed alive and he'll do the same for eric. just a theory, and i thought i'd put it out there. anyone care to expound or tell me i'm an idiot with terrible theories? anyone? :)

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is a good theory but from the spoilers I've read it looks like H has the speed flashback after Eric arrives at the hospital and the doctor and nurses are working on him. But your theory is really good and that is probably why they throw in the flashback.

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Yeah, he does have some kind of Speed flashback. I was thinking about it, and in my mind that might be why the decided to shoot Eric in the face. Speedy was bleeding from the mouth when he died, and the only way to make somebody bleed from there without them having some major internal trauma is to shoot them somewhere in the face region. I mean, if the bullet went through Eric's cheek or something, I assume he would bleed from the mouth.

Just a guess, but if Horatio was going to have a flashback it would make sense that it was at the moment he gets shot and not at the hospital, because Speed never made it there; and it would make some sense that there was some similarity in their injurues. Again, just a guess.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The situations don't have to be similar. Just the fact that Eric is dead would definitely remind Horatio of Speed, simply because he's losing another member of his team. Just like if Jake died, it would remind Calleigh of Hagen regardless of the circumstances.

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Ah, of course. I forgot Eric actually dies and is resusitated a couple of times; that's more than enough to remind Horatio of Speed.

I see what you're saying, of course another death will remind you of any other deaths that have happened in your life, but for it to be as strong for you to have flashbacks as soon as it occurs, I think there needs to be some similarity in the circumstances, ala Mac in 'Charge Of This Post'. That's my feelings, anyway.

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wow, I've stired up a big conversation. Time zones suck, I just woke up here in CA. (for those of you who live in Europe)
    I guess what I thought might happen is similar to what probably will happen. I was probably theorizing something that had already been revealed (of course :)
    I also didn't know that Eric dies. Of course I knew he'd live in the end, but that's sure to make it a better episode. Maybe (just a thought) they'll kill him in "No Man's Land," because the description says a member is fatally shot, and resurected in "Man DOwn." Or they do the x or y hours later thing, and flashback to earlier. Man, I think too much. :D

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I actually think it's kind of effective to have a flashback from season three. (Ie: Lost Son) Not only will it remind Horatio of what happened, and continue the 'Lost Son' storyline a little bit, it'll remind the fans of what happened to that they can make the contrast for themselves; It leaves some room to understand Horatio's mind frame a little more, and have that added continuity.

^ CSIMiamiLover, I think it would be neat if they did a whole flashback thing with "X hours earlier" in the episode right before 'Man Down'. The reason for that being, we see Eric shot in the teaser for 'Man Down' and then everything after that seems to be chronological. So it might be a good way to build up to the event, and then leave the episode before 'Man Down' in sort of a cliffhanger. :)

12. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

You all are scaring me saying he dies. But you are saying he comes back to life, right? This is going to be so hard to watch!!!

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yes. From what I've heard, he dies, and then comes back to life (maybe they paddle him, or H does something superH-ish again. I'm not sure)
    I think it's going to be entertaining, thrilling, even, to watch. Very excited.

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh...here's to hoping this experience will bring H back down to earth again. Everyone needs a little wakeup call sometimes.

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I really like your avatar EyeHeartH
    And yes, I think this is going to be one of those kinds of episodes. Looking forward to H's emotion wave again (from Lost Son. Good times *sob*)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.