CSI:Miami RT #12 - 'Road To Nowhere'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ! Lol! Lori trying to tell her Mother how to fix Speed's Um... Problem LMORF! thats just to funny! Maybe he need bend over and Cough! lol! Seem that Scott know what shes talking about! lol! I guess she had to use it on him a few times huh!

Tom and Anni with kids is so cute, Steph fighting with Dom is so brother and sister! lol!

Seriously Katie you really should be happy with Speed he does love you. He just need a little something to help get him started. Maybe you need to get out the Coma-sutra and see if theirs a remedy in there some secrets that will help you.

Maybe one of those weekend get away place would help. Lol! that would be to funny!

Great Update Geni.

Thanks for the review. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dining room, 7:45pm

Katie: Is it weird sleeping with a gay man?

Lori: *lifts eyes*

Speed: Katie, stop it.

Katie: I'm curious.

Lori: *digs at vegetables*

Katie: Is he only gay some of the time?

Lori: Mother...

Katie: There's no such thing as a stupid question, Lori.

Lori: Yes there is. Most of them come from your mouth.

Tom: *laughs*

Anni: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *looks down at plate*

Katie: It's nice that you finally have a job now, though. Did Bob get it for you?

Lori: No. I got my own job.

Katie: But you work for Riley. That doesn't really count.

Lori: The paychecks in my account say otherwise.

Katie: You know, if you divorce Scott and win a settlement, you'd never have to work again.

Scott: *drinks beer*

Katie: *looks at Scott* Are you two getting divorced or are you just cool with your wife sleeping with your gay best friend?

Lori: We're separated.

Katie: *looks at Lori* I divorced your father twice. Don't be a coward about it, just do it.

Lori: *pokes at potatoes*

Katie: I bet if Scott was poor, you wouldn't have married him anyway. And you certainly wouldn't have had children with him. Well, maybe you would have aborted them like all the other stupid mist-

Scott: *slams fist on table* HEY!

Katie: *looks at Scott*

Scott: Shut your mouth or I will.

Everyone: *staring at Scott*

Katie: Am I supposed to be scared of you?

Scott: *stands, shoves chair*

Tom: *stands, grabs Scott* Sit down.

Scott: *stares at Katie*

Katie: *stares at Scott*

Scott: *grabs chair, sits*

Tom: *sits*

Katie: You've become quite the hothead. Did the meth mess you up or have you always been like this?

Speed: Katie-

Katie: No. *points* Let me tell you something about yourself, Scott. It is damn good that you're not with Lori right now because you have the potential to seriously hurt her. I have not seen this behaviour with Tom and I don't see it now with Tim so if I come here and there is one bruise on her, I'm going to kill you myself.

Scott: *stares at Katie*

Katie: *looks at Lori* I apologize for being inappropriate. *looks at Scott* Don't you ever threaten me again.

Backyard, 9:30pm

Lori: *leans against fence* What's up with you?

Scott: *drinks beer*

Lori: You were fine when you got here.

Scott: *lowers head* I lost my temper.

Lori: Is my mother right about you?

Scott: I-I don't...know, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Lori: *shakes head*

Scott: But I don't like the way she speaks to you.

Lori: I don't like the way you spoke to her.

Scott: *nods*

Lori: *looks down at grass*

Scott: *stares at Lori*

Lori: *starts to cry*

Scott: *sigh* Lori. *wraps arms around Lori*

Lori: *hugs Scott, crying*

Scott: I'm sorry.

Lori: *crying, mumbling*

Scott: ...I also can't understand anything you're saying.

Inside car, street

Speed: *kisses Katie*

Katie: *climbs into Speed's lap*

Speed: *unbutton's Katie's blouse*

Katie: *grabs Speed's jeans, smiles*

Tom: *knocks on window*

Katie: Ugh. *drops head on Speed's shoulder*

Speed: *looks out window*

Tom: *opens door* I can't help but notice you're in my car.

Katie: *buttons up blouse*

Speed: *gets out of car*

Katie: *crawls out*

Tom: *leans against door, smiles* Look at that. Just like a couple of teenagers.

Speed: We're leaving.

Tom: *smiling* Yeah you are.

Speed: *grabs Katie's hand, walks away*

Tom: *looks back*

Anni: *walks over*

Tom: Ah young love.

Anni: Were they just in our car? *adjusts Brook*

Brook: *wraps arms around Anni's neck*

Tom: Couldn't get theirs unlocked fast enough I guess.

Anni: *nods*

Tom: ...Do you hear something?

Anni: Yeah, Lori's crying out back.

Tom: Why?

Anni: Did you see Scott tonight? I thought he was going to deck her across the room.

Tom: I don't like it.

Anni: People change.

Tom: This...*shakes head* it wasn't supposed to happen to Scott.

Anni: Everybody's got issues.

Tom: I guess I just feel like after all the shit I've done, that I don't deserve the great life I have now. I mean, Scott's been a good guy his whole life and it kills me that he has to suffer so much. The guy's falling apart.

Anni: *wraps arm around Tom*

Tom: It's not fair.

Anni: You need to stop wracking your brain over this. Everything he's done has been his choice.

Tom: *sigh*

Anni: Let's go home.

Tom: *nods*

TBC........................................

LMAO! What the hell were they doing in Tom & Anni's Car going at it ! Lol! can't they get a room or something! I guess Katie's sudden stand against Scott must have turned Speed on or something! lol! Well I just hope they finish what they started! Lol! I still say send them and Maybe another couple to a retreat for the week end! There is sooo many things that could happen at one of those places! lol! They need to go and find themselves again!

Poor Lori she can't win with anyone can she! So was Katie just doing her usual to prove Scott hast developed a violent streak, or was she just being Katie and doing her usual unnecessary prodding tha cattle to get them riled and it went futher than she wanted.

I don't know but maybe it flip the switch on Speed ! Lol!

Great Update Geni!

Gads! I'm sorry for missing out last night...BUT this pays in Spades! I knew,...I just knew that Katie was going to push the buttons too far.I guess the show of force was two fold: Scott knows that Katie's not playing, and Speed obviously adores forceful Katie- I hasten to think that they almost went at it like a couple of jackrabbits in Tom and Anni's car on purpose;). Now! All they have to do is to finish what they started!

Awesome update!

I don't know whether to smack Katie for pushing Scott like that, or hug her for getting him to see what's going on.

I like Tom. I really do. Which is funny because I didn't like him at first, but he's good peoples. :D

Speed and Katie are cracking me up!

I loved Tom talking about 'accidentally' throwing his sisters' dollhouse out the window! Too funny! :lol:

Awesome updates! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back