CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, 2 updates in one night! :D

Ooo Ryan getting framed. Just like him getting fired. :devil: And Sly Speedy being all...sly again. And Lori is once again corrected with the inforamtion of her parentage. God she's gullible.

Ok...that last update made absolutely no sense to ME. :lol: Can't wait for the HummerHome though! (Where's Horatio? :confused: ) Good job Geni! :D

Ok here I am from school. It's freaking noisy in here, stupid 7th graders. :lol:

I'm so glad that Speed and Lori are related after all. I knew it. They have a connection, and while they don't always get along and have problems, they're good for each other- keep each other in check, and love one another. So sweet at the end, Geni, master of the touching moments. Thank you for letting them be related (if that makes sense).

Hummerhome madness! Katie and Colton are cute together, they really belong. I loved their interaction with each other, I loved Delko (he's so kick ass, probably my favorite character...but I love my character too, RT Lilly is way cooler than RL LIlly) anyways everything was great.

Cait and Speed! Kinds really bring out the softie in Speed, he just melts with the,. She was so sweet, I love when Speed gets mushy around kids. Hug her back, uncle Speedy! And yes, Cait, boys are icky. :lol:

Wonderful, Geni, and you sure as hell know how much I'm looking forward to an update! :D

Okay, so I posted my review shortly before the second update, so I feel kinda ridiculous now. But anywho... Um , the hummerhome- one has to wonder where Horatio was during the madness that was katie-Colton? And wait, for a second, Delko resembled an adult. For like two seconds.

The scene with Cait and Speed...so aw factor! The line that cracked me up the most was when she asked if her dad was once gay , why wasn't he. I thought I was going to crack a rib. To see the look on his face. :lol:

As always, wonderful updates, Geni!

Do I have a fetish for calling guys Mister something. Speed's nickname is Mister Miami and now COlton's is Mister what what. lol. I just find that funny. Is Calleigh always against RT Katie? I mean should she be telling me to grow up. I wasn't the one who stole my own diary. If I did that would be really weird. lol. Anyways....hmmm I wonder what it did say about Colton and Eric.

I'm glad everything with Lori and Ryan was resolved. Shame to see Lori go again. And awww isn't Cait a little cutie. She misses her mommy. Awwww. Update soon please.

So much happening here Geni. I love the story were we all thought that Lori wasn't Speed and Katie's daughter...genius!! but I'm glad that's sorted now. There is no way that Lori could be anyone else's daughter other thatn Speed's, she's soo like him it's scary. It's a shame too that little Cait is missing her mother...that's so sweet.

update soon Geni, and congratulations on your graduation. :D

Two days later, ballistics lab

Lilly: *putting gun together*

Ryan: *walks in*

Lilly: *smiles* Hey.

Ryan: You busy?

Lilly: Not any more than I usually am.

Ryan: I wanted to speak with you about something.

Lilly: *sigh* Ryan if this is about the whole proclamation of love from you, I don't really want to hear it.

Ryan: I don't care.

Lilly: *places gun on table* You'll probably find your way to the next woman in a few days so don't bother.

Ryan: *lifts brow* Have me pegged already?

Lilly: When I met you, you were 'with' Lori and then she leaves and you suddenly have an affinity for me. I'm not going to be the fall-out for your failed relationships.

Ryan: You think I said that because I need someone to fall back on?

Lilly: Yeah.

Ryan: Fine. You know what? I don't even know why I felt anything for you. If 'I love you' isn't good enough to show how I feel, forget it. *leaves, slams door*

Lilly: *rolls eyes*

Halls

Speed: *reading folder*

Katie: *runs over* We're back.

Speed: *flips page*

Katie: Horatio was called by Stetler. I still think they have a thing for each other but ah well, to each his own I suppose.

Speed: *turns corner*

Katie: *follows* I know you left in quite a hurry and you're probably mad at me and everything but the thing is, I'm okay with it. See, I don't need you.

Katie: I just wanted to tell you that I'm COMPLETELY over you. I mean, well, it's a little late but it's true. I've moved on and I've got myself a man so you can just...Just...Well you can live your life and I'll live mine. You want to know who I have now? Um...Okay so I don't have one yet BUT I WILL! And you'll see. I'll show you I can make it with someone else. *laughs*

Speed: *presses elevator button*

Katie: Anni and I are best friends again. We're tight. Not that we'd be loose or anything but now we're tight. I never really understood that though. Tight. Tight...Tight. It kind of loses it's UMPHF once you say it too many times. Tiiiight. Tiiiiiiiight.

Speed: *walks into elevator*

Katie: *follows* So where are you off to?

Speed: *looks down at phone*

Katie: Text messaging huh? Technology is amazing these days. You don't even have to be face to face with someone anymore. Pretty soon we're all going to have chips in our minds so we won't even have to speak. We'll be an advanced society of established mutes.

Speed: *turns off phone*

Katie: So I see you're halfway there! HA, great! This has been a fun conversation. Real fun, yep. OH I spoke to Lori this morning on the phone and...Okay so the only way I would have spoken to her is over the phone because she's in Colombia now and well she lives there and I don't because Miami's where I live. I used to live somewhere else. I can't remember where that is. But I bet it was really fun until I ran into you guys. OH that reminds me. Today is the anniversary of Holly's death. I was going to go to her grave and pay a visit. You want to come?

Speed: *opens second folder*

Katie: I think it would be fun if we went together, y'know, to let her know that her parents are still here and doin' okay and everything. Not that she's going to actually know or anything but I'd rather not go alone. It seems kind of pathetic. Well, not pathetic because I'm her mother but well....I was her mother.

Speed: *reading folder* I think you should go alone.

Katie: Oh. Okay. I can do that. You...Wouldn't happen to know where the graveyard is, would you?

Speed: *looks at Katie*

Katie: Right. Independance means I have to do things myself. I can do that. Um...Yeah so thanks. This conversation was AWESOME. I feel a lot better now. HA, I'M OVER YOU! Isn't this great? I feel like a new woman. I'm not held down by a pathetic man. GIRL POWER!

Speed: Congratulations.

Katie: Thank you. Oh oh OH! I want to have a slumber party. I NEED TEQUILA!

Speed: *reading folder*

Katie: ...Y'know, alcohol...Fun times? Party?...Aisle five?

Speed: *frowns*

Katie: Or...Not. Okay. SO what are you doin' tonight?

Katie: Sounds like it'll be a jolly good time. I hear Miami's like that this time of year. Fun.

Speed: *lifts head* We've gone up three floors and down three floors and you haven't left yet.

Katie: Neither have you.

Speed: Don't you have somewhere to be?

Katie: No way man, I got fired.

Speed: *angry sigh*

Katie: SO this has been fun. *presses elevator button*

Doors clack

Katie: ...*presses button*...

Speed: *glares*

Katie: Busted elevator. Budjet cuts?

Speed: Ask Horatio.

Katie: HA, what are the odds we'd get stuck in an elevator together! *laughing*

Speed: *looks up* Why don't you try the emergency hatch.

Katie: Good idea. You can go first if you want though. Dark places scare me.

Speed: I didn't say I was going.

Katie: *stares at Speed*

Lights cut out

Katie: *screams*

Dim blue lights cut on

Speed: *reaches for elevator phone*

Katie: Don't you have a cellphone?

Speed: No reception.

Katie: Is there anyone on the line?

Speed: It's dead.

Katie: Well this is super.

Elevator shakes

Speed: *closes eyes* The human ear can only take so much.

Katie: Sorry.

Speed: *grabs doors, pulls on them*

Katie: Yeah okay Superman, try your best.

Speed: *turns around*

Katie: Or...Not.

Speed: *shakes head* This is ridiculous.

Katie: I know. You'd think they'd put a second phone in here or something.

Speed: *blinks*

Katie: Okay I get the irony. You're stuck in an elevator with your ex-wife. Man that's the stuff good movies are made of. Well, chick flicks anyway.

Speed: Yeah except I don't like you.

Katie: And I've gotten over you. This should be an eventful time. *sits on floor*

Speed: *leans against wall*

Katie: How much air do you think is left in here?

Speed: There's a vent above your head.

Katie: Oh. Convenient for situations such as this huh? *laughs*

Speed: *shakes head*

Elevator shakes

Katie: *screams* WE'RE GOING TO DIE! OH MY GOD!

Speed: We're not going to die.

Katie: Easy for you to say. You're independant. Calm, cool, collected. I'm KATIE! K-A-T-I-E!

Speed: Elevators have about ten backups in them so even if we did fall, which by the way would only be two floors, we'd be fine.

Katie: Oh.

Speed: So calm down.

Katie: *sigh* Okay.

Speed: *grabs cellphone*

Katie: How long do you think it will take before someone finds us?

Speed: Depends on how long the next person is willing to wait for an elevator.

Katie: Funny.

Speed: *looks around*

Katie: You ever going to relax and have a seat?

Speed: I had to be home.

Katie: I'm sure Anni can wait.

Speed: Yeah.

Katie: Well look at you, mister faithful and loyal to your family. That's commendable.

Speed: *looks at Katie*

Katie: What? I can't compliment you? God, and you tell me to relax.

Speed: *narrows eyes*

Katie: Just tryin' to make conversation.

Speed: *sits*

Katie: Better?

Katie: I know you want to keep your distance, but this...Is insane. We should be able to have an adult conversation.

Speed: You want to have an adult conversation.

Katie: Yes.

Speed: This coming from the person who hasn't acted like an adult in years.

Katie: Excuse me, I have so.

Speed: Shooting my wife, that was an adult way to carry out your frustration.

Katie: I can't make a mistake?

Speed: I didn't say that.

Katie: *sigh* Okay, let's just...Start over. How was your time here while we were gone?

Speed: It was normal.

Katie: Good. I had a normal time too.

Speed: *nods*

Katie: ...Nice shirt.

Speed: Nice....Skirt.

Katie: *laughs*

Speed: I didn't think it could get any shorter.

Katie: *smile fades* It's hard to buy longer clothes in Miami.

Speed: I understand that.

Katie: Good.

Speed: You look...Healthy.

Katie: Thanks. I pride myself on it.

Speed: *looks at floor*

Katie: This is...Awkward.

Speed: I hadn't noticed.

Katie: *looks around* So is this how we're always going to be?

Speed: ...Stuck in an elevator?

Katie: At each other's throats.

Speed: It's better than being in each other's throats.

Katie: Yeah, hilarious.

Speed: *sigh*

Katie: Do you think we'll ever be any different towards each other? I mean...I don't want to have these petty fights. We're adults and despite how much of an idiot I was or how much of an ass you were, we should be able to have a conversation without smart alec remarks.

Speed: You know, you're right.

Katie: I am?

Speed: You were an idiot.

Katie: *frowns* You could at least play along until we get out of here.

Speed: Fine.

Katie: I appreciate it.

Speed: *looks at watch*

Katie: What time is it?

Speed: Seven.

Katie: PM?!

Speed: Now you know why I should be at home.

Katie: Great. That means there's no one in the building.

Speed: No, there isn't.

Katie: This is so cliché.

Speed: Glad you noticed.

Katie: I'm going to write a novel about this when we get out. Of course, I'd have to give my character a little more credit than this. Instead of the ex-husband, she's going to be stuck with a hot janitor who's trying to lay a little cable.

Speed: *lifts brow* Janitors don't lay cable.

Katie: They do in my novel.

Speed: Why don't I just film this on my phone and you can show it to millions of people. It'll have the same effect as your book would. Boredom.

Katie: You don't think I'm smart enough to write a book?

Speed: I think this is a crappy situation.

Katie: You agreed to play along.

Speed: I don't want to play.

Katie: I'm treating you like a human being, the least you could do is afford me the same courtesy.

Speed: I don't want to, okay? I don't want to get near you in any way, shape, or form. You cause nothing but trouble.

Katie: It's not my fault the elevator broke. And you know what? If I hadn't been here, you'd be sulking in your own filth ALONE so at least be happy you have some company even if it is ME.

Speed: *frowning*

Katie: I've gotten over you so don't worry about me 'ruining' anything or starting any more 'trouble'.

Katie: Fine.

Speed: *leans against wall*

Katie: So...Football any good these days?

Speed: No.

Katie: Right, Miami and sports don't exactly mix. I mean, we only built the orange dome or globe or bowl or whatever because we couldn't do anything else. Hey, if you can't play with 'em, build for 'em.

Speed: *smirks*

Katie: You find that funny?

Speed: It's...Orange bowl.

Katie: Whatever. So, I noticed you didn't ride your bike into work today. Sold it?

Speed: No, I just worked a double. Had the Hummer.

Katie: Oh. Must suck for gas.

Speed: Suck is right.

Katie: *smiles* Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back on your crotch rocket in no time.

Katie: You never actually let me ride your bike. I don't even think I've been on it.

Speed: You hate bikes.

Katie: I know but...It would have been nice to have been invited.

Speed: Right.

Katie: So how many miles to the gallon does that thing get?

Speed: Why do you want to know?

Katie: It's a conversation.

Speed: Let's just say I'd never actually buy a Hummer. I'm glad I have my bike.

Katie: H3?

Speed: I don't want to buy a vehicle called 'H' anything.

Speed: *stares at Katie*

TBC................

about the 'H3' thing maybe thats why they have Hummers in Miami!
because it has an H and Horatio's name starts with an H and they are both superior and mighty! :D

Ha! They would get caught in a broken elevator. Isn't that just the way their story just plays out. It tripped me out that Katie continued to follow him around- and didn't seem to take a breath in what seemed like a thirty minute one sided conversation. :lol: That was just hilairous to me!

And Speed's comment about not wanting to own anything with 'H' in it...left who on the floor??? ME! :D

Geni, this was worth the wait! :lol: Awesome!

Wow Katie and speed stuck in a elevator together that really must bite for him.... i think katie needs a little more meds though ... she seems sorta whacked out ... so maybe she needs less or something like that lol. Great updates geni ...*fingers wearing out from typing so fast* I am reading swiftly on the puters at school cause we're in the lab where they can't monitor our screens and log us off for being on here.... *pant pant* anywhoo ... great updates geni and I can't wiat for more... hope you puter is feeling better.

I can't believe that Katie and Speed are trapped in an elevator together...wow!. and the whole conversation about Speed not wanting to own anything with 'H' on it...brilliant

Hilarious update Geni can't wait for more.

Katie: ...Nice shirt.

Speed: Nice....Skirt.

OK! In the dark/dim, trapped in a elevator, ALONE and commenting each other's clothes. C'MON! Speed. YOu know you want it. Bow Chika Bow Bow.

So yeah Speed and Me getting stuck inside an elevator...so not how I pictured it in my mind. lol. I loved how only a few chapter ago we were both saying how we still liked eachother but wouldn' do anything and now were both like 'yeah you suck'

But omg! How long can I talk for? Good lord. lol. I love RT Katie. That is so like me though. Just keep rambling on and on even if no one's paying that much attention.

Oh and I love how I noticed his shirt and he noticed my skirt. Not my shirt or eyes or....bone structure. But my skirt and how short it is. lol. Update soon please.

:lol: Katie, I love you. *hugs*

Actually, I love everyone. :D So YAY! Not sure if anyone cares, but..Blah.

Anyway, onward! Thanks for the fantastical fantabulous reviews! They're always so much fun to read. :)

Elevator, two hours later

Katie: So...Should we try climbing up this thing or something?

Speed: If you want to.

Katie: You have to give me a boost.

Speed: *stands* Fine.

Katie: *stands* Okay, put your hands out so I can step on them.

Speed: I have a question. W-

Katie: Look at the floor.

Speed: Good choice.

Katie: *steps on Speed's hands, pops top open*

Speed: See anything?

Katie: Yeah, it's a circus up here. Bright lights, tents, elephants, the whole shebang.

Speed: *sigh*

Katie: Just darkness. You have a flashlight?

Speed: ...No.

Katie: You're a CSI and you don't have a flashlight when you ACTUALLY need one.

Katie: So what, I just crawl along the cables and hope I don't fall?

Speed: It's better than laying it.

Katie: *frowns* You're not very funny.

Speed: Just climb. I can't hold you forever.

Katie: *climbing* And don't comment on my weight or I'll make this very hard for you.

Speed: The only thing that could possibly be harder than this is if you either suddenly gained 30 pounds, or you fell.

Katie: *looks down* You're not going to drop me, are you?

Speed: Yeah I love to drop women on their ass for kicks.

Katie: Seriously, don't.

Speed: Just climb before I do drop you.

Katie: *clinging to top* I can't quite get there. Can you give me a bigger boost?

Speed: *pushes*

Speed: You're not supposed to take it like a sissy. Think 'Die Hard'.

Katie: What the hell is Die Hard?

Speed: ...Nevermind.

Katie: My hands are slipping.

Speed: So wipe them.

Katie: On what?

Speed: Your...Head?

Katie: I'm guessing you never did very well in survival training in school.

Speed: Elevators weren't part of the course.

Katie: *clinging to top* Tim, don't drop me, please.

Speed: I have you, relax.

Katie: It doesn't feel like you have me.

Speed: That's because I'm trying not to touch you.

Katie: *lifts brow* Alright let's get past the whole 'you disgust me' thing and just keep me alive.

Speed: You wouldn't die if you fell.

Katie: It would hurt a lot.

Speed: Good, you deserve it.

Katie: TIM DON'T DROP ME!

Speed: I'm not.

Katie: *pushes up* I'm going.

Speed: Then go.

Katie: I am. *grabs sides of top* AH! *slips, falls* AHHH!

Speed: *grabs Katie*

Katie: ....

Speed: You okay?

Katie: ...

Speed: Katie.

Katie: *blinks* GOOD BOY. *pats Speed on the head* You actually did some cop work.

Speed: *lets go of Katie*

Katie: AH! Geez. *straightens skirt* Jerk.

Speed: So you have another plan?

Katie: Do you?

Speed: My plan is to wait for help.

Katie: That could take years.

Speed: There are a bunch of lazy-ass people who aren't about to take the stairs tomorrow so they'll find us eventually.

Katie: What if it takes two weeks for someone to get here and open this thing?

Speed: It won't take that long.

Katie: *sigh* This is stupid. I don't want to be stuck here with you.

Speed: Same here.

Katie: *wipes forehead* And it's A BILLION DEGREES IN HERE!

Speed: You okay?

Katie: No! I'm not okay! I was supposed to be on a date tonight and now I'm stuck here.

Speed: You had a date.

Katie: Yeah. He's probably going to think I stood him up. *shakes head* This was my one chance.

Speed: There are plenty of guys out there.

Katie: No. There aren't for me. *looks down at floor* Who cares, he was probably a freak anyway.

Speed: I'm sorry.

Katie: You had a family to get back to. We're in the same boat.

Speed: If it helps, that guy who's waiting for you, doesn't know what he's missing.

Katie: *smirks* Your attempt at sympathy is very...Commendable but I don't need it.

Katie: Man this sucks. I'm not even with a hot guy.

Speed: Thanks.

Katie: No, no. I mean...Well okay, you're not terrible looking but....DAMNIT why couldn't I have been stuck here with...With...Johnny Knoxville or something!

Speed: Because he's a little out of your league.

Katie: *laughs* So who would you rather be stuck in an elevator with?

Speed: My first choice is to not be stuck at all.

Katie: But if you were.

Speed: I am.

Katie: But if you were to be in here with someone else.

Speed: *shakes head* I wouldn't.

Katie: You'd want to be trapped in here with your ex-wife.

Speed: Friend.

Katie: ...That's...Sweet.

Speed: We have some problems to work out so maybe we'll get through some of them if we can't avoid each other.

Katie: Yeah.

Speed: *nods*

Katie: I threw away the ring...Finally.

Speed: Good.

Katie: Well...I...Pawned it. Need to make a living somehow.

Speed: You find a new job yet?

Katie: Not yet. I think I might apply somewhere downtown.

Speed: I hope it goes well for you.

Katie: Thanks.

Speed: You're welcome.

Katie: *sigh*

Speed: What.

Katie: This date...Was supposed to be kind of a big deal. I wouldn't call it a one night stand but...

Speed: I understand.

Katie: It's not like I normally do that but...Well, at least I won't feel lonely.

Speed: There's always other chances.

Katie: Yeah because it's always been super easy up to this point. I just haven't...I...*sigh*

Speed: It's okay, you don't have to explain.

Katie: *nods* Sorry for bringing it up.

Speed: *lifts brow* You can tell me anything.

Katie: I just didn't want to be made fun of, that's all.

Speed: ...Right. I haven't exactly been very polite lately.

Katie: No.

Speed: Sorry.

Katie: It's fine. Better than ignoring me, I guess.

Katie: *plays with elevator buttons* You know....Sometimes I wish you were still a cheating bastard.

Speed: That an invitation?

Katie: Do you...Want it to be?

Speed: I guess it's a good thing I'm not still a 'cheating bastard'.

Katie: Sorry.

Speed: Look I get it, you're lonely. If anyone else was in here, you'd be thinking the same thing.

Katie: *sigh* Yeah.

Speed: *walks over*

Katie: *pressing buttons*

Speed: I hope you find someone.

Katie: *staring at floor*

Speed: You're a good person. Just...Insane at times.

Katie: *smirks*

Speed: You might not want to mention the crazy part when you meet new people though. You don't want to scare them off.

Speed: It's only fair, right?

Katie: *smiling* Yeah.

Speed: *smirks*

Katie: Anni's lucky to have you.

Speed: That depends on your definition of luck.

Katie: *slaps Speed* Shut up.

Elevator doors open

Katie/Speed: *look at door*

Katie: ...What did I press?

Speed: I don't know.

Katie: *looks up* We're still far from any floors.

Speed: Point is the door's open so we can climb up.

Katie: Okay. *walks ahead*

Speed: *grabs Katie* Um...How about I go first.

Katie: Why?

Speed: *looks down*

Katie: *looks down* ...Right. The skirt. You are a man, after all.

Katie: Go ahead.

Speed: *grabs ladder*

Katie: *grabs ladder*

Speed: *climbs*

Katie: *starts to climb* It seems like you do this often.

Speed: I don't.

Katie: Watch a lot of movies or something?

Katie: You said something about 'Die Hard' earlier.

Speed: That was one movie.

Katie: Oh so you're basing this on one movie.

Speed: I'm not basing this on anything.

Katie: So you're perfectly comfortable climbing up an elevator shaft.

Speed: I wouldn't say I'm comfortable.

Katie: You seem pretty relaxed.

Speed: I'm a relaxed guy.

Katie: Oh I know that. It's just...Well this is an interesting situation.

Speed: Do you have anything else to talk about?

Katie: Sure. You getting a house soon?

Katie: Why not?

Speed: It costs a lot of money for a house.

Katie: ....Yes and it costs a lot of money to keep a house.

Katie: Meaning in case your marriage goes down the crapper, you don't want to have to pay bills for a house you won't be staying in?

Speed: *stops climbing*

Katie: I'm right, aren't I?

Speed: I have confidence in my marriage.

Katie: No, see I think you aren't moving too far forward so you don't have to be left picking up the pieces again.

Speed: She's not going to leave me.

Katie: I left you.

Katie: A little more cautious are we?

Speed: This is the only subject you wanted to talk about.

Katie: It's interesting. Besides, we're just friends, right?

Speed: Right.

Katie: So you can tell me anything.

Speed: Anything that doesn't have to do with my marriage.

Katie: Okay.

Speed: *climbs*

Katie: *climbs*

Speed: Maybe we just like the apartment.

Katie: Haha, yeah sure.

Speed: It's cozy.

Katie: You planning on having any more kids?

Speed: Why.

Katie: Well, it'll probably start to become less 'cozy' when you have a bunch of kids running around.

Speed: I hate kids.

Katie: Yeah sure you do. You hate them so much that you get gushy mushy over every little girl that giggles.

Speed: I'm not allowed to like kids?

Katie: You said you hated them.

Speed: Alright it was a slight exaggeration.

Katie: HA. I knew it.

Speed: I'm human, sue me.

Katie: *smiles* Nah, that's not a crime. I find it kind of cute.

Speed: *rolls eyes* If it makes a difference, I only hate other people's kids.

Katie: It does.

Speed: Glad we have that cleared up. Hey I found a door.

Katie: Shocking.

Speed: *yanks on door*

Katie: Don't fall on me. I'm too pretty to be crushed.

Speed: *pulls door open, climbs up*

Katie: *climbs up*

Speed: *grabs Katie's hand*

Katie: *crawls onto floor* Well, that only took forever. *stands*

Speed: *stands* Maybe you can still make your date.

Katie: *looks at watch* Yeah I think I can make it. *sigh* Except I'd have to go home and change, re-do my makeup. Ah great, this evening has been terrible.

Speed: You look beautiful. Don't worry about it.

Katie: ...Thank you.

Speed: I'm sure the story about how you're so late will be a great ice-breaker.

Katie: *smiles* I'm sure it will be. See you later. *leaves*

Speed: *looks around*

TBC...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back