CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
*huggles Geni back* :D Aww poor Delko, nobody loves him. But then again, who would want to be second in command with him, he would only make the situations worse. :rolleyes: I haven't heard that song 'Why Can't We Be Friends'. I should go check it out. ;) Anyways great update as always.

ETA: I just heard the song. It sounds pretty annoying :lol:

There was just too much hiliarity in that...:lol:

Case in point:

Stetler: Shut up Ho Caine.

Horatio: Did you just call me a Ho?

Now that right there...that was enough to incite a riot in my house... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That and this:

Delko: I've decided I'm in charge of the team from here on out.

Ryan: Why do you get to be in charge?

Delko: Well Horatio's probably dead somewhere, Calleigh and Speed are in Miami and I outrank you.

Ryan: But you're an idiot.

Delko: With seniority.

Katie: I'm not calling you 'sir'.

Delko: Fine. Call me El Paso.

Lora: El Paso? What the hell is that, barbeque sauce?

Delko: Call me John Wayne.

Lora: How about we call you Eric.

Delko: That works too.

I'm simply dumbfounded at the hilarity at that.

There's plenty more, I will spend the entire night quoting to get them all in there (and we all know that it's not allowed anyway ;) It was inspired, truly inspired :D

Awesome work, Geni!

Attention Ladies, and Gents...

Rick Stetler is officially off the wagon. For a while there he was hanging by a single thread. Then Horatio came along and karate chopped it.

Delko and Anni in charge... we are doomed. Please, I'm not his biggest fan, but I'm with Lora here, let's go find the sunglasses toting, fearless, wishes he was made of steal- erm, yeah. That guy named Horatio.

Oh man, I made my mom think I have gotten crazier... if that was even possible. That was a great update.. Made this night fantastic.

Wow Geni ur fingers must be on fire lol. Poor lori tho, I mean thats so horrible what happened to her, but it seems that lead poisoning is suddenly a popular affliction in fan fics lately, I was reading another fic that had a victim of lead poisoning lol. Wow H was kidnapped thats a little weird I have to admit ... this is one of those times i just curl into a little ball and hide lol. Great updates as always and can't wait for more!

^ Heh, well I happen to not think about what other people are using in their fics. ;) So any similarities are purely coincidental. :p

:lol: Thanks for the reviews.

Leave it to the team to go back to the castle and eat some smores rather than save their proverbial knight in shining armour. *sigh* Good times.

Miami Lab, Layout room

Calleigh: *places photos on table*

Natalia: *walks in* These the crime scene photos?

Calleigh: And autopsy. Cause of death is still unknown.

Natalia: Alexx couldn't find it?

Calleigh: Well she can't make a full report until tox gets back so I thought I'd start on victimology.

Natalia: I just finished interviewing her friends with Tripp. Apparently she wasn't well-liked.

Calleigh: Describe not liked.

Natalia: She was the victim of constant bullying. The few friends she did have, were really other people who suffered the same thing.

Calleigh: So she was underage at the club. *sigh* Well fake IDs aren't exactly uncommon in Miami.

Natalia: They rented out the club for their Halloween party. I was able to get the guest list. Over 300 people showed up.

Calleigh: 300 suspects.

Natalia: If she was even murdered.

Gavin: *knocks on frame*

Calleigh: *lifts head*

Natalia: *turns around*

Calleigh: *smiles* Hey Gavin. What can we do for you?

Gavin: Well Detective Salas called me up. Apparently she spoke to Lieutenant Caine about a job.

Calleigh: *lifts brows* I thought Lori was supposed-

Gavin: Well she obviously won't be showin' up. And I need to foot her medical bill. I'm afraid minimum wage isn't goin' to cut it.

Calleigh: *nods* Grab some gloves.

Gavin: *walks in*

Calleigh: Miss Suarez, 17 years old, died at a club on Miami Beach. 300 witnesses. So you my good man get the pleasure of sifting through statements.

Gavin: *grabs folders*

Natalia: Oh I'm Natalia Boa Vista.

Gavin: *nods* Nice to meet you ma'am.

Natalia: *smiles* I can help you out on those if you'd like.

Gavin: I think I'll be fine but thank you. *leaves*

Natalia: Nice guy.

Calleigh: Yeah.

One hour later, A/V Lab

Calleigh: *walks in* Got anything for me?

Gavin: *typing* Have a seat.

Calleigh: *sits* Any possibles yet?

Gavin: Two. *types*

Calleigh: Abigail Smith.

Gavin: She's been in juvi seven times, all for assault.

Calleigh: Stands to reason she's one of the people responsible for the bullying.

Gavin: *clicks mouse* Second contender so far. Alicia Walker. Cops responded to an altercation outside Dade High involving Alicia here and the victim. She wasn't charged.

Calleigh: That's interesting.

Gavin: Well her dad's a lawyer so she got lucky. Speaking of, Alexx dropped this off for you. *hands over folder*

Calleigh: *opens folder*

Gavin: The victim was sexually assaulted prior to death.

Calleigh: It's just one thing after another for this girl.

Gavin: So you're lookin' for at least one other male suspect.

Calleigh: You worked as a cop right? San Antonio?

Gavin: Yeah.

Calleigh: You ever hear of battery so bad, it led to public humiliation and murder?

Gavin: Not unless things get carried away. Even then, public murder isn't something desirable.

Calleigh: Exactly.

Gavin: You thinkin' suicide?

Calleigh: Let's find out.

Gavin: Well you can because I'm not supposed to be in the field.

Calleigh: They have you on a short leash.

Gavin: I'm not a cop, remember?

Calleigh: *nods* I'll keep you posted. *stands, leaves*

Highschool, girls locker room, Miami

Calleigh: *places down kit* Alicia?

Alicia: I already told you I didn't steal the mon...

Calleigh: *lifts badge*

Alicia: What'd I do now?

Calleigh: Depends.

Speed: *walks in* The other girl is home sick today.

Calleigh: *nods*

Alicia: Um, this is the girls' locker room.

Speed: *crosses arms*

Alicia: I'm not answering questions with a guy in here. I need to get undressed.

Calleigh: I'm sure you can spare five minutes. I understand you were at the club with miss Suarez the other night.

Alicia: Pfft, I don't go nowhere with 'er.

Speed: Okay so you were just at the club, not necessarily with her.

Alicia: I go to a lot of clubs.

Calleigh: *hands over picture* She died.

Alicia: *looks at picture* So?

Speed: So did you see anything?

Alicia: *laughs* I saw what happened to her, but I'm pretty sure it didn't kill her. My boyfriend thought it would be a fun Halloween joke to dump a bucket of blood on her. Hilarious.

Calleigh: *hands over bag* How about this?

Alicia: So she needed a dentist.

Speed: It's not hers. And it's canine.

Alicia: Pretty sharp to be a dog's tooth ain't it?

Calleigh: Have you seen it before?

Alicia: Hmm...Actually, I might have. She always wore this necklace with a bunch of charms and crap on it. She was one of those crazy superstitious ones. That might have been on it.

Calleigh: Do you know of anyone who would want her dead?

Alicia: What, besides herself?

Calleigh: Excuse me?

Alicia: She was seeing a counsellor.

Speed: You think maybe it was because of what you and your friends were doing to her?

Alicia: Hey man, it's her choice to put up with it.

Speed: *frowns*

Alicia: How'd she die?

Calleigh: That is ongoing. Thanks for your time.

School hallway

Calleigh: *walking* A girl dies and no one even puts up a memorial?

Speed: *walking* No one cared.

Calleigh: Were you well-liked in highschool?

Speed: *looks at Calleigh*

Calleigh: *smiles* I was the head cheerleader. Although everyone in my school knew each other, there were no cliques and everyone had a voice.

Speed: Small town, huh.

Calleigh: Compared to New York.

Speed: *nods* Yeah, at my school, you were lucky if you made it through first period without a black eye.

Calleigh: This coming from personal experience?

Speed: *walks out door*

Calleigh: *laughs*

TBC....................

Awesome update, Geni! I really like the case- it sheds light on a growing problem and unfortuately, trend in our schools in the US. I really hope they catch this freak.

Gavin is now a CSI? WOW...no chance on getting him in on a road trip, huh? And what of poor Lori? I hope she can recover from what ails her.

Excellent work, Geni!

Poor gavin must be taking lori's plight hard.... i mean how much more could be thrown at the poor guy, he finds out his wife of like what a month is really sick and she didn't want to tell him cause she was scared of what would happen to them as a couple.....and now medical bills to add... that really sucks.
That case is really an eye opener, I was bullied when I was younger and there often were times where my parents considered having me see a counseller or psychiatrist, and it was mostly cause I had diabetes so the other kids thought i was a freak of sorts and well ya.
Hopefully somebody rescues H or he gets out of that situation before we do something really stupid in the castle... that we may regret in later times LMFOA.
Great update geni and can't wait for more!

Thanks for the reviews everyone--Apologies for not getting another chapter up sooner. I meant to have one up today.

As for Gavin as a CSI...I'm leaning toward what you guys think. :) So far, he's not even a cop let alone a CSI. :lol: And I have no problem with curbing the OC characters a tad. Ie: Hate him? I'll get rid of him. Like him? He can stick around every now and then.

That goes for Lori too. ;)

And Heather suggested that since there are so many characters *counts them all* that I team them up to separate them a little. Of course they will be together, just in different Hummerhomes. Makes less of a headache for moi. (If they're stopped, they gather)

Then again I might just change my mind and suck it up. ;)

Hospital, 10pm

Doctor: *writing things down*

Speed: So?

Doctor: We've asessed her. Things are looking pretty good actually. She seems very sharp, which differs from what we initially thought. Most of the damage is centered in her speech patterns and other motor function such as picking up a glass of water or smiling.

Speed: And the lead?

Doctor: Her blood's clean. There is a bit of a concern with her liver because of the drug use.

Speed: Any other damage specifically caused by that?

Doctor: Surprisingly, her brain faired relatively well. I'm not sure what doctor she was seeing before but there are a lot who assume because some were past drug users, that it'll explain every symptom the patient is having.

Speed: In terms of life expectancy, what we are looking at?

Doctor: She'll live a long life if she stays away from narcotics. Another few years and I couldn't say the same. Now that she's here, we'll make sure she puts on some more weight and we'll help her strengthen her immune system.

Speed: Will the brain damage subside?

Doctor: Most patients I've seen make some sort of recovery. In how long, I can't say. All I can tell you is she probably won't make a full recovery.

Speed: *nods* Thank you. *walks into room*

Lori: *lifts head*

Speed: *sits*

Lori: *reaches out*

Speed: *hugs Lori*

Lori: *sigh*

Speed: You're doing fine. Just rest up.

TBC......................

Rawr, okay I got that out of the way. Next chapter: Will the RT team get away from Stetler's clutches? Find out soon!

What an informative update, Geni! :) I'm glad to see that Lori at least has a fighting chance. And I'm hoping things will work out for Gavin, if not, then it was good to have read about him;).

And we get to split up...Oh the chaos:lol:

And I wonder who will fall prey to Stettie? Some how, that just seems too hilarious to even take seriously:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I guess he could do some damage, in a very *special* way. HAhaha, I can't wait to read this...

Excellent update!

Great update, its good to know lori will be around still cause i mean all the other speedle children are dead and well ya lori was the lucky one of the litter. Well besides speeds little boi with Anni... lets just put him in a plastic bubble so nothing happens to him.... although if he's anything like me lol the plastic bubble would make things worse lol. Hmmm splitting us up could be good and bad lmfao. Oh but if we do get split up ...CAN I DRIVE THE OTHER HUMMERHOME!!! okay got a little hyper there. Great update tho lol, can't wait for more

im almost all caught up. i've been reading since like september. i need more eyes and another brain. it would be a lot more helpful. :rolleyes:

Oh my GOD I miss a few days and suddenly I've missed everything! Stetler kidnapping Horatio, Horatio messing with Statler, the RT team on the tractor, and Stetler's plan to come after us- it's all brilliant, Gen. I'm loving every second of RT hilarity, and now, suspense. Hope we're all okay and Sir My-mom-dresses-me is put in his place. :D

Wow, Lori. I feel bad for Lori/Speed/Gavin, because Lori... I know she did it to herself partially, but it's still sad, and I hope she's okay. Gavin must feel terrible because of how he tried to help her- maybe he feels like a failure. And Speed is her father, he must feel the worse. Like he let her down. *sigh* Anywho, can't wait for an update!

*huggles Geni*

Horatio: They're actually all pretty smart...Unless you give them fire and a credit card.
that describes us to a 't'. Fire, credit cards and foreign countries.
LORI! Oh my god that poor poor girl! It's just one thing after another after another! I just want to go and hug her and tell her it will be okay! T_T
Gavin! being a CSI to help out, that's so good! I like him as a good guy.
Speedy's being so cute and protective too, I'm happy to see that.
And of course Calliegh was head cheerleader! She's so bright and bubbly all the time!

Welcome back Lilly! :D

klj7678, I hope you've been enjoying the read so far. It is a tad long-winded, isn't it? :lol:

Thanks so much for the reviews everyone, they always make my night. What with all the home renovations and appointments (mostly medical) and busy schedules, it's awesome to see everyone here. :) Makes me smile.

Hummerhome

Donahinkle: *walks in* All set.

Stetler: *claps* Perfect. Okay Horatio, watch your team perish before your very eyes! *turns on big screen* Behold! 14 cameras, all placed in critical areas of the castle.

Horatio: Only 14?

Stetler: Unlike you, I have a budjet. Now, you see all those teeny tiny black dots under tables, chairs, windows, on the bases of walls, doors, even the fire extinguisher?

Horatio: Yes.

Stetler: Those are tiny pockets full of POISONOUS GAS!

Donahinkle: ...Actually all it does is make the castle dense and dirty. It will make for some hard breathing. Hopefull we'll get lucky.

Horatio: And you suspect this is effective? Smoke my team out of the castle?

Stetler: I locked them in.

Horatio: They may be irresponsable but they're not stupid. They can get out through the windows.

Stetler: I boarded them up with reinforced steel.

Horatio: All 1700 windows.

Stetler: ...Well Donahinkle did.

Donahinkle: Yeah and I kept falling off the ladder. Do I get compensati-

Stetler: What? What? You just totally made up a word. Horatio that was a made up word.

Horatio: ...No it's not.

Stetler: Oh what do you know. Now, I'm going to release the gas. *presses button*

Horatio: Wait, if you release the gas, how are you supposed to see inside the house?

Stetler: ...

Donahinkle: *looks at Stetler*

Stetler: Well the sound's on.

Inside house

Anni's room

Delko: *coughs* It's gettin' kind of dense in here.

Anni: It's an old building.

Ryan: With white smoke that seeps in under the cracks of the doors?

Carly: *texting* ...Hey. I lost my signal.

Katie: That fog gives me a bad feeling.

Tape recorder turns on

Voice: *cackles* There is poisonous gas seeping inside the castle. You cannot run, you cannot hide and you will not live.

Click

Everyone: *screams*

Delko: *holding throat* I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE! *hyperventalating* I can't breathe!

Heather: *slaps Eric*

Delko: Ow.

Heather: So what do we do oh all mighty leader?

Delko: ...Die quietly?

Anni: No no no. OH LET'S HAVE A PILLOW FIGHT!

Colton: In our underwear?

Anni: It's optional.

Katie: I think I recognize that voice...Slightly southern...Sounds like an arrogant brown-noser with no time on his hands...OH! *snaps* IT'S THE KEEBLER ELF!

Colton: Yes I can see why a cartoon character who lives in a tree and makes cookies would want to see us all suffocate to death.

Lilly: Why don't we block the door crack so it can't get in?

Katie: Ooooh good idea. *grabs blankets*

Anni: Um what are you doing? That's my linen.

Katie: It's not yours, it's like 180 years old.

Anni: ...But it's very pretty.

Katie: *covers door* Perfect.

Gas starts to fall from ceiling

Katie: *looks up* ...I think we're going to need a bigger blanket.

TBC................

Katie: *looks up* ...I think we're going to need a bigger blanket.

BWHAHA

That sounds like a movie I've seen. I'm sure of it. :lol:

That was flipping awesome. Seriously.

Loved the update. Loved the sarcasm <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back