CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Oh wow so much going on! First off, I never really said anything about the last update (besides that you were a complete genius and ROCK, not that that not's true because it really is). Uhm...anyway. :lol: I loved how you comtinued on, picked up from Speed's heart problems that you brought up before, and followed up on it. I also loved how his death wasn't HUGE and dramatic, because that's just too much (*cough* Lost Son *cough*). And, you gave him and his family (and us) closure. It was brilliant, incredibly sad, (and sob inducing) but brilliant nontheless. Amazing job Geni. :)

And ah, more antics. Heather should watch after Ethan and Cait all the time, that would make for some really funny stuff. :lol: Ethan threw a rock at the TV? Is there some sort of law against that, because there should be. That's criminal.

I loved how Josh was so stern with Lori but really got his point across. She goes out and has fun, disrespects people, nearly ruins their lives, and raises hell, leaves, and then when she needs something comes right back. She needs to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her, and other people matter too. I hope he really got to her, even though Lori is such a fun character as is, because her father's dead, and she needs to grow up now. All that he's tried to teach her, she needs to get with it.

And then there's Josh. It seems like his brother's died and the weight of the world has crashed down on his shoulders. He has to deal with work, family, his cases, his brother's death, and now Lori and her problems (assuming she doesn't change overnight, which I don't forsee :lol:). He's become the focal point of RT at the moment, and I hope he gets a break soon, because he's one of the few who seems to be doing what he should be doing, and doing it damn well right now. *hugs Josh*

What a last thread this is becoming! Geni, you seem to outdo yourself every single update. I hope you have tons of plans for when this comes to an end already planned (as in, you need to get out and have fun, you deserve it). Thanks! Oh and...what happened to Ryan? (And some other characters for that matter!) :lol: Is he still at the hospital? (And if so, am I with him, comforting him? *puppy dog face* :D) But awesome job, and thanks nontheless.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well Lilly, first off, WOWZA for the longish review. :lol:

Secondly, you're in the Hummerhome and Ryan is out of the hospital but hasn't made it back to the lab yet. He will though.

And oh yes, I have many plans involving all of you. :devil:

I'll update tonight but in a moment I have to go take pictures of my mangled car from two days ago so it might take a while. :p

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

oooh! Geni's plans sound evil!
    I'm such a bad influence on the kids...I hope Josh doesn't hate me for that...
    He was so mean to Lori! not that she doesn't deserve it, just a little, but still!
    wow, it kind of looks like Ryan, Horatio and I are the only CSIs in Miami...:devil:
    Geni! You rock!

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

..He broke the tv? How can you throw a rock at a tv? That's... that's.. I don't even know what to call that. Devil Child is right. I see my name, I realize that I'm in RT, but it's still so surreal. But I'm awesome as a Road Tripper. I can't wait to see Lora and me in the same room. heh. heh.

Geni, did you get a booboo when your car got it's booboo? I am glad to see that you seem to be ok.

I can't wait to read what else you have up your sleeve. :)

5. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Okay, once more this is my second time trying to review. And as always, I've forgotten much of what I said previously, so here's a stab at it...

This was awesome, much in the fact that it now seems like Josh's world is now getting deeper and deeper. I happen to think that he hasn't fully grasped on to the idea of actually grieving for his brother, thinking that he could work through the pain. I'm actually waiting for that defining moment where he recognizes it, and let himself go.

And Ethan... I shudder to think, he really reminds me of someone I actually know. That's scary. Extremely, scary.

And Geni, I hope that you are alright...Mangled seemed like a devestating word to use.

Again, awesome work!

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I'M BACK IM BACK IM STILL ALIVE EVERYONE!!!

Oh stop groaning. :lol: And Geni, i'm staying till the 15th of Augest now, my Rhode Island family love me too much. :D

AH OMG! *starts to cry* :( When i read the convo between Katie and Speed i began to tear up. :( RT is such a sad place now....

Come to think of it, i haven't had one scene with Horatio without him twitching his eye. Hmm. :lol: I LOVE YOU ALL! *huggles for eveyone!*

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I know. I've written more here than in my own fic. :lol:

I'm in the Hummerhome? Holy crap that's awesome! (Now I remember!) I'm in the Hummerhome! Wow I can't wait to see what's happening in there. :D I can imagine, with Delko.

I assumed your MSN display name was some sort of quote, but wow... :eek: Are you okay? Is your car...okay stupid question. Are you okay? *gives brownies*

Welcome back to the craziness Lora! *hugs*

8. CSI_in_training

Geni!
    Just keeping the trip alive and off the second page.
    I love this story too much to let it die before Geni says it should.
    Geni? Why is everyone askig about your car? I'm confused...
    <3ss

9. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Geni was in an accident ... she had a pic of the car on her MSN dp, when Obessesion told me I almost died in the middle of the sidewalk. Other then that little unfortunate accident I hope that you summer is going well geni !!!

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Wait, I don't exactly understand...who almost died in the middle of the sidewalk? I hope you're okay, Geni, and that your summer's going well (as well as everyone else's summer) *huggles* :)

11. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

I almost died in the middle of the sidewalk lol. My summer is pretty good just working mainly

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

:eek: I hope you're okay, and that the rest of your summer is less...hazardous. *gives brownies*

13. CSI_in_training

Harzard follows JC around like a lost puppy. ^_^ love ya hun.
    hope everyone's having an awesome summer.
    Hope you're okay Geni!
    Love y'all lots!

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yep, I was in the accident. Sorry about the confuzzlement. :) (But I'm fine, and MY MY Lilly, your banners are looking fab. :eek:)

I should have another update by tonight. I've actually been thinking about it for the past two days but never had time to get to it. :lol:

*huggles for all*

15. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Glad to see everyone is doing well! ;) And *returns huggles* Nice to see you , Geni! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.